• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I tried using the DOUBLE REVERSED BLASTER today at matches, went kinda good, I think that tech can blend pretty nicely if mastered into wolfs metagame.

So whats your experience with the tech so far?

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
the only fancy thing i was ever able to do on purpose was light step and tele step, to mixed success.
always felt like a bad *** when i did it and got something outta it

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Hey guys, I tried using the DOUBLE REVERSED BLASTER today at matches, went kinda good, I think that tech can blend pretty nicely if mastered into wolfs metagame.

So whats your experience with the tech so far?
My experience is that it is hard, and I don't want to risk sideBing off the stage every time I try the move lol. Still requires some practice :x

In other news, Project: Melee is kinda awesome. Has anyone else tried it out yet?

:059:

rsr2

Smash Lord
I haven't but a few people over here in West Michigan has been so hyped for it and love it. I heard Charizard is boss though.

Also ish, what do you think of my avi. Kawaii right?

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
well i'm trying out this double reverse laser or w/e we're calling it, and damn it's hard. >_> it's pretty impressive that that japanese wolf did it so consistently.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I haven't but a few people over here in West Michigan has been so hyped for it and love it. I heard Charizard is boss though.

Also ish, what do you think of my avi. Kawaii right?
Charizard is ****ing beautiful <3 Lucario is pretty fun too, currently working on both of them. Link a bit because of my Melee side, but eh, he's too OP right now tbh xD

Also, it's bleeding out the mouth, but sure why not :3

well i'm trying out this double reverse laser or w/e we're calling it, and damn it's hard. >_> it's pretty impressive that that japanese wolf did it so consistently.
But really. Japan is on a whole new level @_@

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Cmon guys its not THAT hard, at least I never do a Side B whenever I go wrong, its pretty easy to do once you practice it for a while, the problem I have is doing it in the middle of a fight, I take too much time thinking about the inputs to actually do it well and end up messing up haha.

I swear Ill get this tech learned >_> Its just like learning DI

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Japan is not on "a whole new level". And SLS' Wolf, if enough rust is shaken off, might be up there with US Wolves. Dunno how much he cares though.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
not when it comes to wolf -___________________-
I meant in terms of techskill lol, from what I've seen it looks like Japan has a far more weakly developed mid/low tier metagame in comparison to the US so I definitely wasn't talking about their Wolves specifically.

Cmon guys its not THAT hard, at least I never do a Side B whenever I go wrong, its pretty easy to do once you practice it for a while, the problem I have is doing it in the middle of a fight, I take too much time thinking about the inputs to actually do it well and end up messing up haha.

I swear Ill get this tech learned >_> Its just like learning DI
Well see, the thing is, you're good, and I'm bad :p but yeah, haven't practiced it enough to really say, I just realized it needed effort and dropped it at that for the time being. It'll definitely take a while to implement it comfortably into gameplay though, and I agree that it looks pretty helpful in MUs where Wolf needs to camp.

Also, lol @ the Kirby match xD

Rizen

Smash Legend
What can Wolf do vs dreampuff's infinite rock trick? ...besides wait.
Can Wolf PS>shield grab it?

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Good morning fellow w0fls, happy holidays from the west coast :reverse:

:wolf:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Good morning fellow w0fls, happy holidays from the west coast :reverse:

:wolf:
You should bring back your old sig.

Also, I'm probably gonna break 5000 posts today. Might make a 5000th post spectacular if I'm coherent after work to do it.

Edit: Why the **** are there 9 guests in here?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Eh, whatever, I made my post, you can search for it if you want, but I think my rules set one is better unless you aren't in on the jokes.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Do people still play this game anymore?
Yep. At least until Smash4 comes out.

Indeed, but japanese wofls are even further from american wofls

And Ish lol no, you are far better than me at technical stuff xD, I could see that when we had our dittos
loooooooooool I still can't even DACUS consistently xD I'm definitely not good with technical stuff. I try to be precise with my attacks and I like to think I do a decent job of that, but multiple button inputs in quick succession really isn't my thing :x

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Yep. At least until Smash4 comes out.

loooooooooool I still can't even DACUS consistently xD I'm definitely not good with technical stuff. I try to be precise with my attacks and I like to think I do a decent job of that, but multiple button inputs in quick succession really isn't my thing :x

You still wont convince me of that :p, you were more precise and knew when to do true combos when the time was right, I definitively got better after playing with you since I tried to emulate that level of techskill, but anyway, seems you are top tier at avoiding flattering comments or praises from other people so Ill give up on it haha.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i want a Golden Sun character in Smash 4 with all my heart and soul :x i will shriek like a little girl and prance about my house giggling for hours if that were the case. Thats what i did during E3 when dark dawn was announced.

A castlevania character would be pretty awesome as well :D
also, the removal of anything sonic the hedgehog related from smash would make me a very happy man

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
You still wont convince me of that :p, you were more precise and knew when to do true combos when the time was right, I definitively got better after playing with you since I tried to emulate that level of techskill, but anyway, seems you are top tier at avoiding flattering comments or praises from other people so Ill give up on it haha.
lmao I appreciate the compliment, but I don't think that's quite the same thing as techskill :p and honestly, thanks to you I've learned to abuse fair in the Marth MU all the time and also found incentive to camp Snake haha, idk. It's good to see that we all have our different strengths as players and can learn from one another :3 /circlejerk

Also, you should definitely come to the next APEX if possible :D

i want a Golden Sun character in Smash 4 with all my heart and soul :x i will shriek like a little girl and prance about my house giggling for hours if that were the case. Thats what i did during E3 when dark dawn was announced.

A castlevania character would be pretty awesome as well :D
also, the removal of anything sonic the hedgehog related from smash would make me a very happy man
If they were to include a GS character for Smash4, I'd expect Isaac. Felix seems to be a bit too old to properly fit in with the vibe of a Smash game, and GS3 was bunz compared to GS and GS2 so screw that :p

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
isaac would make sense, since they have a 3D model of him already. Granted it's gonna be on the Wii-U so he'd have to look a lot better than his assist trophy form.
I almost think Mathew would be a better choice since he's the newest "main" character and if they have plans on a 4th Golden Sun game he'd likely be the main protagonist in there as well.

speaking of which, fingers crossed for this years E3 =3 i dont have much interest in most of nintendo's 1st party games anymore but i do still love smash and golden sun <3 news on either would be awesome

Rizen

Smash Legend
Don't drive in that state. Friends don't let friends drive GSun happy.

^Twin posts.

Top Bottom