• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Rizen

Smash Legend
Ish rewrites the books and rules the pages, saving face secured in faith. ...Take a picture here, take a souvenir.

Happy Birthday SinisterB!

I think the MU's favor is heavily influenced by the stage. Like BF G&W gets a boost, FD Wolf does. If Wolf's not predictable with his blaster it's super useful. G&W crowding Wolf can be a major pain. G&W's smashes are slow but when he's moving he can start juggles and setups. Moving seems much more dangerous to me.

Rizen

Smash Legend
2% arcanine.

:059:
Oh, that's the tiger thing^. So it's canine but striped like a tiger?
1% inspiration
101% post, my mind is blown!
My birthday's on Tues :D
Happy Birthday:bee:! (in case I'm not online Tuesday. ...or forget:nervous:, I'm bad at keeping track of dates:confused:)
This time I had 2 parts, both slaves of war in the future. One country had conquered theirs and enslaved (more so made the citizens inferior like FFXII in Rabenesta) the people in a civilized way. The world's political climate was still in turmoil.
One was a boy who seemed to be searching for something, maybe an escape in metal ventilation catacombs. The other was a girl who was made a servant in the occupying army leader's palace (named Ganondorf (lol) but resembled a 3 musketeers style man with a weird Shakespearean-like Demeanor). The scenes switched back and forth, he found other war orphans but could never successfully lead them out of the metal city. She, being forced to work as a kitchen hand in the palace, secretly collected information that might compromise the invading army and relayed it out to an unknown party who seemed to also oppose the invaders. Then she got a message to take a specially prepared transport to a secret location.
She enters and asks the transport's computer what's happening. The computer responds that along the way to better fulfill her purpose she will be fitted with nannites (cybernetic injections, probably for better spying). She freaks out and say I didn't agree to that, who are you?! The cpu responds, don't worry you will be put to sleep for the process so it will be painless. Gas is released and knocks her out (so I can't see) but I feel a series of electrick shocks creep across her body as machines in the transport fit her with multiple, deep cybernetic implants and basically start to transform her unwillingly into a cyborg.
So I think F this, wake myself up and here I am after about 2 f ing hours of sleep. It's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hard to type right after waking up from a deep dream and I feel like hell. damnit. (I haven't even played FFXII for a looong time :/ )

Bad mood, you all suck. (not really)

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Interesting. I had a dream that was somewhat related to FF9 with a reference to part of FF8. And it was in huge detail. There was also a part where me and some other people (can't remember any of them other than Espy) were gonna start a band.

Also, for some reason I slept 13 hours. Dunno why.

Rizen

Smash Legend
There was also a part where me and some other people (can't remember any of them other than Espy) were gonna start a band.
"O'Donnell and the Winning Steaks"?

I should start grounding my extemporaneous posts with mild trolling more on subjects intended for the forums. There feels to be a long silence after them.

If figures I'd be too tired/depressed to think of something atm. damnit.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Happy birthday, Ish is no fun
hahaha dw, I saw it :smirk:

Happy birthday Sinister :D

Also, yeah, wise words indeed. If he's moving he can't hit you with fsmash :p

oh yeah happy birfday sinister :woman:
Happy Birthday SinisterB!
Thanks guys :upsidedown:

This post is 98% dedicated to saying happy birthday!

I love this post

My birthday's on Tues :D
yay May w0fls :bee:

As was posted in the BC thread, being nineteen is great. Appreciate the thread title, by the way :colorful: :colorful:

Waffle house will always be my favorite place on SWF.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Does Ish always refer to Ishself in 3rd person when Ish edits?

Just giving you a hard time. Ish is the only mod who keeps up with the forums he's moderating and doesn't just close a spam thread every so often.

...Linkz made a good call on the Zelda forums about not going to deep with abortion discussion too.

19... uhg it feels like I've aged 25 years since then.

edit: not the only one. I forget some people are mods.

4 of those years are since I woke up this morning.

Rizen

Smash Legend
That was AiB. The SWF Zelda forms did have an amusing short troll discussion about one Zelda player being pregnant but it ended up to just be a pic where Betty Boob's head was photoshop-ed onto a picture from a catalog or something.

If a dream isn't what wakes me it's a nosebleed. Stupid dry weather. I hate sleep and hate that I need it. Sleep's like some illegal drug addiction.:tired:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I think it's Betty Boop, not Betty Boob.
f*** I missed that. I usually check my posts because my hands have tremors and sometimes fill in words on autopilot.

Whean I don't fix whant it typed it loss like tihis
(on a bad day with bad sleep)
...most days.
I beat Sonic and the hedgehog trap (megaman 3 hack) with no savestates. That's like impossible (not as hard as Against the World), but I feel accomplished.

Apparently it's called "Extreme mode", kinda wanna play normal mode :0

http://acmlm.no-ip.org/board/thread.php?pid=145617#145617
Congrats, those retro games are HARD.
Tacos are yummy.
Yes.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
If I were to not go back and fix typos and stuff my posts would probably look kinda bad at times iunno. Then again sometimes I purposely don't fix messages I t(correction was used here)ypo (correction was used here)just for fun because why not. though I could try seeing every time I have to fix typos in this post since I already had to twice. Actually I guess my typing accuracy isn't too horrible. At least not right now it isn't. I've had days where I end up typoing almost every word and that sucks >.<

Rizen

Smash Legend
Edit: So much for these. Hint to the past:
You don't have to dig to dig too deep. Oh no, I've said too much; I've set it up. Dreams they complicate my life, (Dreams they complicate my life).

Rizen

Smash Legend
^me 2 atm. Why the Pichu icon?

btw can wolf camp Snake with blaster or is it more about spacing and interrupting.? I end up blowing up nades and taking damage when I try 2 camp

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm still awake, I looked ahead I'm sure I saw you there, you don't need me to tell you now that nothing can compare...

/slow forums. I'm going to just post smash stuff :/

[/QUOTE]

Rizen

Smash Legend
needz moar baaaaaaaairrrr
Tell me about it. I was tired and couldn't do anything right off stage. A lot of missed gimps and edgehogs:c.
I need to work on timing my punishes earlier (Fsmash, too low aerials vs his recoveries) and not being spaced so Snake can challenge me with frame 4 FTilts.
That aside, this guy owned me with explosives. I couldn't find a good way to space him. Game 2 I didn't buffer my escapes from his grab game well. Snake's grab has great reach :scared:. Of course he's a better player too.
I'm not really asking for game critiques (they almost never happen anyway :glare:) and most mistakes are obvious. The thing is, Snake just shuts me down except when he's being juggled and I don't know a good way to deal with that. I end up relying on mix ups and hoping Snake will read wrong or make a mistake:urg:. Help?

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
You guys talk sooo much. I'm not reading hundreds of pages back. Oh and Happy Birthday Sinister.. even though it's probably long past. I'm out of the loop.

Rizen

Smash Legend
hi everyone :3
Hi:bee:

If anyone's actually here and can help me with the Snake MU it's be much appreciated.
Anyway, I asked about Snake vs Wolf camping earlier. This is why:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xwsNlEEFhI&list=UUBlc1aYEJlv6Kcq6gbC1K7w&index=2&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzYRJvFoLUU&list=UUBlc1aYEJlv6Kcq6gbC1K7w&index=1&feature=plcp
I need to work on timing my punishes earlier (Fsmash, too low aerials vs his recoveries) and not being spaced so Snake can challenge me with frame 4 FTilts.
That aside, this guy owned me with explosives. I couldn't find a good way to space him. Game 2 I didn't buffer my escapes from his grab game well. Snake's grab has great reach :scared:. Of course he's a better player too.
I'm not really asking for game critiques and most of my mistakes are obvious. The thing is, Snake just shuts me down except when he's being juggled and I don't know a good way to deal with that. I end up relying on mix ups and hoping Snake will read wrong or make a mistake:urg:. Help?

Top Bottom