• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Rizen

Smash Legend
Cool! He's a Tron wolf or something. Wolf's blaster being green make it even cooler because it matches the energy lines on his suit.

Rizen

Smash Legend
How dare you say that about me, Rizen
I'm really sorry:urg:. It's no one's business except yours, Mink's and Ish's. The subject can be touchy too:nervous:. -not that it's unnatural or bad or anything; in fact most southern and northwestern states accept it in public without a second thought:smirk:.
Just be aware of the warning signs, high appeal to the opposite gender, dilated pupils, loss of equilibrium, and vivid interest in shiny objects:eek:. Seagull can tell you better than I. I think I safely speak for KDR, tekkie and myself when saying, know when to take a break; it's not worth getting burnt out and having to maintain a headache for three days:facepalm:.
Oh, don't drink Mountain Dew the same day Ish does. It's... just take my word for it :coolmonke. Mink should be okay drinking it, though. He's- you know:bluejump:.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm really sorry:urg:. It's no one's business except yours, Mink's and Ish's. The subject can be touchy too:nervous:. -not that it's unnatural or bad or anything; in fact most southern and northwestern states accept it in public without a second thought:smirk:.
Just be aware of the warning signs, high appeal to the opposite gender, dilated pupils, loss of equilibrium, and vivid interest in shiny objects:eek:. Seagull can tell you better than I. I think I safely speak for KDR, tekkie and myself when saying, know when to take a break; it's not worth getting burnt out and having to maintain a headache for three days:facepalm:.
Oh, don't drink Mountain Dew the same day Ish does. It's... just take my word for it :coolmonke. Mink should be okay drinking it, though. He's- you know:bluejump:.
Wait, what? I can tell Rob better what?

:018:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I just got my first call for a job interview :D So I shaved. And now it feels so weird not having my beard or mustache. I can't play with it, and my face itches now, and my face feels cold now. Goodbye beard that I had for 2 years.

:059:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I just got my first call for a job interview :D So I shaved. And now it feels so weird not having my beard or mustache. I can't play with it, and my face itches now, and my face feels cold now. Goodbye beard that I had for 2 years.

You just killed Shaggy. Pics of the newly shaven Kevin O_O?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Strangely enough, i almost never use aftershave OR shaving cream...

and i shave alot
^This.

I just use an electric razer for my face. I use a regular bladed one for genital area/chest with shaving cream (Super sensitive oatmeal type).

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Well I only get a little bit of hair on my chest so I just shave it because otherwise it looks bleh.

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, today I had a match against the 2nd ranked player on our country, The marth who always beats me, I really need some advice or help tactics or a simple critique on what am I doing wrong. Got the 3 videos posted already on the wofl house video thread :]

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Too lazy to quote things, so time for lots of @ symbols :p

@ Rizen: For camping Snake, a lot of it is shooting blasters when he can't chuck a grenade at you, and shining grenades when they do come at you. It takes patience, but Sync can probably throw in some additional tips :) also, punishing Snake when there's lag is :urg: also also, I can't critique your videos because I really don't understand how to critique wifi play (as in, when there's noticeable lag). Sorry :x

Also^3, what you said before wasn't volatile at all imo, it gave me a good chuckle. Pretty sure MRM was just messing around as usual xD and idk what you meant about that Mountain Dew, but... yes.

@ DM: Sexy texture is sexy :3

@ KRD: Good luck with the interview, you got this :D shaving for interviews sucks, but if it works, it works :p

@ Mink: I'm not gay, but damn you sexy. Just sayin'.

@ Tekkie: Not even E4U? ;__________________________; why? :(

Rizen

Smash Legend
Good luck KRD!
I hate shaving but do it semi regularly. I've only shaved my face *shrug*
@ Rizen: For camping Snake, a lot of it is shooting blasters when he can't chuck a grenade at you, and shining grenades when they do come at you. It takes patience, but Sync can probably throw in some additional tips :) also, punishing Snake when there's lag is :urg: also also, I can't critique your videos because I really don't understand how to critique wifi play (as in, when there's noticeable lag). Sorry :x

Also^3, what you said before wasn't volatile at all imo, it gave me a good chuckle. Pretty sure MRM was just messing around as usual xD and idk what you meant about that Mountain Dew, but... yes.
Thanks for the advice. Wifi's well, it's wifi 'nuff said:urg:. I procrastinate so much from insomnia/depression that I hardly get work done and don't go to tourneys anymore. The nearest is 2.5-3 hours away, 1 way and I don't have a car:glare:.

All the clues point to one thing:
subject can be touchy
most southern and northwestern states accept it in public
warning signs,
high appeal to the opposite gender,
dilated pupils,
loss of equilibrium,
vivid interest in shiny objects.
headache for three days
Mountain Dew
Geo-magnetic radiation poisoning as a result of indirect exposure to experimental offshore drilling. Exacerbated contact with others suffering from it especially when digesting radioactive water can be dangerous. Of course it doesn't literally increase sex appeal; chicks just notice glowing guys with bling more.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
As per usual when Thugz comes into town, I have a video to post. It's vs his D3, but a while ago I said stuff about using wolfs side-B "dust" to edge guard or even to get a cheap 3% (shine is only 3% too), I think I can kinda show you what i mean with this.

Then, in the same match, the last stock, I think I landed 7 up smashes in a row on him. Serious LOL's.

Edit:

I might post it tomorrow, idk if I'll be able to.

Also, Rizen, I'm obviously joking but I think you knew I was joking, otherwise I have no idea what the **** we've been talking about over the last few pages.

Also Tyser kept saying he wasn't Disaster Master today when Thugz accused him of being Disaster Master. So that reminds me.

Yo, Disaster Master, why don't you come smash sometime? It's the summer.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
The more I watch D3's who aren't Coney Swagger, the more I think Tyser is one of the best.

That guy needs to learn how to power shield.

Nice work though, you played that matchup really well=gay.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Also, Rizen, I'm obviously joking but I think you knew I was joking, otherwise I have no idea what the **** we've been talking about over the last few pages.
If you did know what I was talking about it would be freaky because I sure don't know what I was talking about, lol.
Heres my match against 4god that I said I would show to you all it finally got uploaded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWONyoKfOJc
Nice work though, you played that matchup really well=gay.
^a sad truth about Brawl.
Yeah good work! Those textures threw me off at 1st. I can do okay vs DDD but I'm usually careless enough to be punished and lose:c. He lives forever:urg:.

Rizen

Smash Legend
"For everyone saying remove Wolf, you might as well also remove Ike, Ganondorf, Falco, Link, and Lucas as well. I mean they're esentially just slower stronger versions of their respective 'clones', right? Some people enjoy the differing playstyle that's at least somewhat similar. I vastly enjoy Fox's agility, etc, but I find that I far prefer Wolf's slightly stronger hitting for a slightly slower movement and attack, with slightly altered moves like the side B that come with added effects (ridiculously strong spike if you catch them at the tip of his side B)."

^My favorite.
At least several people want to see X and Zero in SSB4.
/insomnia

Zync

Smash Journeyman
I cant believe people actually talk about wolf being so similar to fox, they are waaaayyy too different, Kirby has a closer moveset to fox's than what wolf has

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yeah, Wolf is very different. His blaster works very differently, his reflector is very different, his side-B is pretty similar but vastly different with the added angle and Wolf doesn't start himself on fire with up-B. Sure, b moves could be cloneish, but his A moves are way different, he claws you, scrapes you, bites you, ***** slaps you, lunges with space boot roller skates like these
(how else does he f-smash that far?), does a scissor kick and calls your mom a Ho, he NEVER attacks with his tail (I think?) and he has no sex kick (for those who think I'm just vulgar for vulgarity, sex kick is the actual term for long lasting kicks like Fox's nair). And he gives out high fives. Hawoo.

I'm guessing most of these people play with smashballs on so they figure Wolf and Fox are the same but ones slower and more powerful. I guess they are both Canis genus so obviously without even playing the game they must be similar. And Falco is a bird and feathers are fur that lets you fly, so that's why Falco plays so much like Wolf.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Ike/Marth being clones is the biggest stretch from the quote I posted. Their only similar move is counter.
Why is Wolf's UpB FireWolf?! It should be WolfRush or BlitzKick.

Link and TLink play as different as night and day. Their spam looks similar but is used in very different ways; Link spaces and traps/chains attacks, TLink uses it more like a barrier and for more traditional camping. The only similarities are how they use jabs, Uair, UpB and Zair for recoveries, and grab.

As far as Nairs go there's sex kicks (usually the best type and most common), body hits (Wario, Squirtle, DDD, etc), Multiple Kicks (Falcon, Snake, etc), GTFO twirls/spins (Peach, MK, Charizard, Ness, DK, etc), combo twirls/spins (Zelda, Wolf, Sonic, G&W, etc) and double cuts (Marth, TLink).
Wolf has a c****y (not worthless) combo spin. That's something that annoys me but his other aerials more than make up for it.

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Kirby has Fox's Usmash, Dsmash, Fair, Dair, Utilt and Ftilt animations so kirby is a clone of fox

Top Bottom