• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Hopefully it's cookies I bet Santa gets really bomb cookies he could share. Milk is really something you'd want to get in a house to house fashion.

D

Deleted member

@Rizen, Ambassadors are a group dedicated to growing the smash community and helping to promote tournament scenes.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
ayo Aero :colorful:

By the way, Ish, this is what I was talking about, who knows how long ago. Nothing spectacular, but it builds up fake habits and is just fun to play around with in general. Ledge stuff is always da bess :reverse:

Man, Wario is such a fun match-up though. Almost as good as Marth. Almost.

:wolf:

P.S Auspher your sig is amazing.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Hi :).
Whoa that^ stage background throws me off and I'm not even playing. I hate Wario's CG on Wolf (what Wolf doesn't?); what's the best way to escape it?

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Hi :).
Whoa that^ stage background throws me off and I'm not even playing. I hate Wario's CG on Wolf (what Wolf doesn't?); what's the best way to escape it?
Shine mostly.

there isn't any guaranteed escape plan but keep the fact the input is fairly akward & messing up is entirely possible in the back of your head, and just prepare yourself. A shine or jump(shine) will usually bail you out if you react as soon as possible, or a retreating Bair for good measure. What it really comes down too though, is what happens after the CG. He doesn't have any fullproof ways of eliminating us out of Dthrow unless he's got a tire, so get out of there and continue laying on the hurt. He wants you to be scared because he got some pecent on you, don't be. Just stay level-headed and win footsies. DON'T. GET. CLAPPED.

I don't really mind the CG to be honest, it gives us some breathing room since it starts later rather than sooner, and gives the match-up a good feel of risk reward. Wario is a solid character though and he racks up percent quick, but we do that too and have an answer for everything he has. The fun comes when the tires are out :smirk:

oh and i love that texture hahaha

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Wolf Wario is tough, and from the sounds of it Bpow is going to cream me next time we play. Hopefully I can convince him that he's bad at singles beforehand since he thinks he is :S

Think I might try and get some wifi in though since I don't see me ever playing brawl seriously in state again. Tyserbobiserbananananafofyser won't really play it with me since we quit playing melee doubles (he hates doubles and will play me in brawl when we switch to teams), and the newbs that I've attracted flock to ****ing League of bad game because it's easy and smash is too hard. This is why segreating people's gaming at smashfests is a great idea.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Happy birfday Diz :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:

i'll be at a tourney tomorrow so

Rizen

Smash Legend
Happybirthday :) symbolic pic?

<--sick, jury duty notice, Mom's friend's car got totaled (thank god no injuries) /bad 48hours :/

Edit: I almost never get sick but 1 got through and it's hitting me hard:sick:. High fever, feel like hell, you don't want to know more:urg:.

If anyone wants to smother me with sympathy I'll be grateful enough to give you a big sloppy kiss.:p

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
<--sick, jury duty notice, Mom's friend's car got totaled (thank god no injuries) /bad 48hours :/

Edit: I almost never get sick but 1 got through and it's hitting me hard:sick:. High fever, feel like hell, you don't want to know more:urg:.

If anyone wants to smother me with sympathy I'll be grateful enough to give you a big sloppy kiss.:p
At least your grandma didn't have a stroke on your birthday........

Rizen

Smash Legend
'glass is half full.
No kiss for you:glare:

I think people who don't like dark/pathos humor trolling have learned to skip these post by now:urg:.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Um, I think she's saying that her grandma just had a stroke.

If that's the case, I'm sorry to hear that. My grandfather passed away from having a stroke a little less than 2 years ago, it's a really painful way to watch someone go, but not as bad as pancriatic cancer imho, which my grandmother died of. I know KRD could probably all put us in our place with cancer horror stories, but I really hope things turn out much better for you than me

even if you are Tyser.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I think (hope) DM was joking back with dark humor.
The Wolf boards are good at being supportive. I was making a joke about all my b****ing, although true.

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
Well my grandma had a stroke a few years ago and has been in a nursing home since then. My grandpa had blood cancer for a while but it wasn't that bad, then he got stomach cancer and had to have surgery and kemo, then he ended up in the nursing home with her. Then he got liver cancer and died about 2 weeks ago, his funeral was last Thursday. My grandma had her second stroke earlier, or actually I'm thinking it may have been last night.
So no I wasn't joking. I will be a very sad wolfy if don't get my nuke firing wolfen.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Learned a new mindgame for getting back on stage and finally perfected ledge hop laser>scar on stage. Anyone wanna know the new mindgame? Dunno why I didn't think of it sooner...Full hop from the edge into a b-reversal laser and using your double jump you can do approximately two bairs to an opponent on stage. Just some creative way to get back on stage when at the edge me thinks.

:018:

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Learned a new mindgame for getting back on stage and finally perfected ledge hop laser>scar on stage. Anyone wanna know the new mindgame? Dunno why I didn't think of it sooner...Full hop from the edge into a b-reversal laser and using your double jump you can do approximately two bairs to an opponent on stage. Just some creative way to get back on stage when at the edge me thinks.

:018:
But you are vunerable when ledge jumping and B reversing, what about doing a wall jump and bairing then scarring?

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
I woke up a few minutes ago and couldn't get back to sleep. Then I thought I smelled something burning. It's smelled kinda campfirey. So I freaked out thinking my house was on fire and ran all over in a panic trying to figure out where the fire was, but I didn't see anything and everyone was asleep and my dog didn't seem to think there was any danger so I just gave up. Now I'm not going to be able to sleep cause I'm all paranoid...

Rizen

Smash Legend
The one night I fell asleep before 3:30am. Sometimes I use all my senses when dreaming; it might have been that. If you're in a State that allows outside grills or camping with fires you might have got a whiff of one. Dreams can magnify minor sensory stimulation during sleep.

Do what you need to do to hold things together and focus on what's important. Forget the rest.

Top Bottom