• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Tkd said that to. I honestly just wanted to do quick damage and through out Dsmash haphazardly. Usmash would've probably been smarter.

:018:

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Probably Espy. :metaknight: at ledge is impossible to do anything. Hate that aspect of brawl.

:phone:
I didn't see him near that ledge starting at four seconds and counting. He was vulnerable, you were just scared to do anything about it.
Which is silly because at that point, you've got nothing else to lose. :applejack:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Yeah, really well played! The end of game 1 is why I favor Japaneses rules but I like the Western stage selection.
Nados only need to hit once to be safe and they shield-poke so well:urg:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I mean I love to give seagull crap

but you should have thrown an upsmash is similar to me saying to MCPE he should have obviously teched the obvious wall tech :p

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Not quite, MRM... unless you mean expecting both people to be robots and always pick the best option for the situation and execute it correctly.

If only we didn't need timers, idk :/ or if soft-bans actually worked.

:059:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I didn't see him near that ledge starting at four seconds and counting. He was vulnerable, you were just scared to do anything about it.
Which is silly because at that point, you've got nothing else to lose. :applejack:
I was more or less hoping he grabbed the edge enough and I'd win by default.
I mean I love to give seagull crap

but you should have thrown an upsmash is similar to me saying to MCPE he should have obviously teched the obvious wall tech :p
Lmao. Usmash is good, but it's one move I don't usually throw out for fear of being shield grabbed or ps'd.

I'm glad the :wolf: boards are back to being productive (Sort of).

In other news, :wolf: frenzy at the Michigan tourney this Saturday. Me, Kain, Jcav, Xatic, and possibly Rob?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Me too! Can't wait to meet up with you guys at PS4

Also anyone going to Gencon this year? I won a 4 day pass so I am hellbent on going now. ^ _ ^
/stalking random character threads that I have posts in.

I'm not a wolf main but I'll be there! Can we play some friendlies? I need help learning this match up ;-;.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Not quite, MRM... unless robots
Hence the :p

Also M2K is the only Robot I know.

No. Ive said I can't go I have to deal with me being stupid. I'm gonna go to MI eventually probably for a Lions game and to visit Thugz and make him buy me stuff (i.e. MM him a lot).

I'm not a wolf main but I'll be there! Can we play some friendlies? I need help learning this match up ;-;.
Olimar is scary. Don't do it.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
M2K......... Damn his playstyle pisses me off, seagull how can you like the MK matchup?
I just always have. I'm very good vs :metaknight:. There's a reason I always say the matchup is only -1 lol.

I'm gonna have to give credit where credit is due to Omni. Practicing with Omni 3 hours the day prior helped me get back in gear after not playing good :metaknight:s for awhile. Thanks Omni (Whenever you namesearch here).

I like playing M2k outside of when he planks forever loool. I may not have beaten him, but the ONLY people in Md/Va with a chance to beat him at this point are Junebug and me (In my opinion). No offense to other peepz in my region, they just use characters that can't camp :metaknight: that well...And Coney isn't as good vs :metaknight: like he used to be :(.

rsr2

Smash Lord
/stalking random character threads that I have posts in.

Well I would love to do friendlies but I would be a bad choice to learn the match up with. I am pretty bad >_>

But there will be other good wolf players there :D I am sure they would help. Also Jcav I will money match you for $1 :O

< - Also Hail Satan.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Still use black wolf, though I have thought about going blue.

I've played wifi against some random the other day, and I gotta say, MK should be banned online.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
If you say so haha.

Got my tickets for SoCal, whee :3 except I'm so out of Brawl practice that I might opt to just play friendlies all day lol. Gotta get a CRT X_x

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Johns, that's the megaman summit. I heard there might be a carpool coming from NJ and KY/OH.
Well if someone else from OH or KY is going then it may be feasible. It wouldn't be right if we didn't take the mega man bus too. Do you have any sort of date in mind? There a few dates this summer I can't make it out anywhere. :O

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Right now it's scheduled for my birthday, January 10th. Birthday wishes and such.

But I would probably wait until like October or so to do it. I'd wanna let Lux do his tournament first and that's like September 29th. I'm gonna be really busy starting in 2 weeks until like July 14th, I am pretty sure I'm going to FC_Melee August 12th-14th (Sunday-Tuesday tournament FTW.) and there's a good chance I'll go on vacation right after that with my family in North Carolina again (my favorite cousin and my brother also lives there now and NC smash is full of some of the coolest mofo's I know (both brawl and melee). Hopefully I'll have better things to do but time will tell.

Obviously, the goal is to get M2K to come to that tournament so I'm probably gonna try and schedule it around with him, but let me know stuff for you, w0fls are important and you are one of my favessss (megaman/music\shallowrobman). I told him forever ago I was gonna make that work.

Arda, drive with M2K to Nebraska, he lives in NJ again.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
If you did it on January 10th, I'd more than likely be able to go. That's the day of Apex though I think. o_o I don't think I'm going to it because **** NJ, but M2K and some others wouldn't be able to make it. A weekend after July is over will make it more likely for me to show since that's when most of my prior engagements are done with. School is also an issue though since I can't exactly just leave on a Thursday. >< We will see though! Once you have a concrete date it will be easier to plan around.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Ally decided he wanted to tell me I put it on the same time frame as Apex too.

Have any of you read some of the comments people have?

HOW DO YOU NOT GET JOKES?!????

Arda, it is a real tournament, so don't go modding or something, but wtf!

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
I didn't read any of your thread except for your 'First' post since I lurked it last night when you posted it. XD I get jokes, but jokes are usually funny. >_>

Rizen

Smash Legend
^But you are lazy, right? Long-haired bikers can be fat too.
/trolling
//tired

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I like long hair. I'm growing mine out to donate to 'locks for love' for the 3rd time.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
About to get my tickets for E4U :o kinda sucks that weekends are so short though, I have a lot of people to catch up with in SoCal...

:D

Stop having conversations with yourself :p

My mans Arda Aysu bout to go asian hunting and slay smashers with :wolf::smirk:.

D

Deleted member

Today is crappy. I want to do something other than waste away inside...

Like golf.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I am currently addicted to Dragonforce's newest album. Which is weird cause I thought I would never buy another Dragonforce album cause I had gotten tired of them, but I love their new singer, and IMO they've been getting better at writing new songs. I also like the acoustic song they have on the album, IMO it's beautiful. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0mSCXJYWaQ It doesn't even sound like Dragonforce anymore xD. Then again I guess that's cause, you know, new singer, and their bassist played the guitars and the bass in the song, while the other members weren't in it.

Edit: JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD SAY!
So, I'm wanting to put together a video of just a bunch of people singing the pokemon theme song (full version, this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKofewfeSoY ) If ANYONE would like to record themselves singing it (get only the vocals in the recording, don't have the backing music with it. In other words, just have headphones on when you're singing it, don't have the music get recorded into your mic because it's too loud or something) and send it to me, then that would be GREAT :D

Edit edit: You don't have to be good at singing either. Most of the people who will be in it aren't either.

Top Bottom