• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

tekkie

Smash Master
I should be a detective, I found out on my own who created the "Antispyware Soft" virus, and I'm 80% sure that I'm right.

Also, I'm going to HOBO 25 on the 12th, I haven't quit completely!

:059:
i so wanted to go to that :X go destroy everyone!

pulse131

Smash Ace
repping wolflink this sat at TAG. what stages should i look out for when playing oli, and what advice can i get on him. sleeh is gonna be there and i need hulp o.o

tekkie

Smash Master
its official my wifi turns brawl into turn-based RPG combat

the lag is so epic i should be winning a razzy

rsr2

Smash Lord
Strangely. my Wii is now broken too and there is a tournament up here in a couple weeks. But good news is, I am going to a friends house to play a lot and stomp his *** at :D

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
It won't read disks anymore. Not even GCN disks. I was trying out Marth as a secondary, and the game just stopped. I figured, I might as well stop for the night. But it wouldn't let me turn it on at all the day after.

I feel your pain rsr2. I feel your pain.

Oh well. Perhaps a new black one will heal my soul? I hope they don't turn out to be rare like when the Wii first released.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Welcome to the busted wii club, what's up?
Not Marth's fair, that's for sure. Or even Wolf's bair, for that matter.

black wii o.o dude me want me want.
I know, right!? **** is sleek!

well thats your problem right there
lmao I considered that possibility, but when I told the Wii I would continue Wolfing it up, it continued to refuse reading the disk, much less disks in general.

everybodys wii breaks cuz of marth
Nah. They also break because *******es like to stand it up without the stand. Then they like to plug GCN controllers to it and set it on tall furniture.... ****in idiots.

oh noes, i hope you get a new black one soon
I'm actually gonna fix it myself. If I'm right, an optical drive spin motor is what's the problem. I can buy one for cheap and replace it. I hope it works, cause I ain't getting all my save data back again. >_>

Mass reply ftfw (for the ****in win).

castorpollux

Smash Champion
"Kain (Wolf) beat KirinBlaze (Mario)" is all im getting from the updates

Choice sent me a text saying that kain beat dsf. Choice isn't really someone to troll like that, so either someone stole his phone and texted that to me, or it really happened

tekkie

Smash Master
Choice sent me a text saying that kain beat dsf. Choice isn't really someone to troll like that, so either someone stole his phone and texted that to me, or it really happened
im always suspicious of this stuff before official records are shown. also, that would be an awesome troll rofl

rvkevin

Smash Lord
Well Kain has legit MK training...and I doubt DSF has a comparable amount of Wolf experience...And Wolf beats MK. Okay, maybe not.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
"Fizzleboy (Dedede, Meta Knight), an unranked player from Ohio, defeated Chibo Sempai (ROB) in two games in Winners Bracket Round 3. Both Games 1 and 2 went to time, with both players above 100% on their final stock."

I chuckled

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Slowly rolling into the Brawl character boards with my mains...

I'm a new guy here. Hope to learn a lot. Anything else worth knowing is on the postbit.

Glad to be here.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
wtf does ish have the same bday as me?

Also, if anyone didn't know, castor + pollux are the name of the gemini stars

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
JJ is so smarth that his unconcious mind made that name for him without him ever realizing its true potential :D
choice is intense, i swear he's got a little barricuda in him

John102

Smash Cadet
Top 50 Smashers You Should Know

16. Choice - Norcals fastest rising star. In one MLG sitting, he top 16, getting 14th, beat big names like Fatal and Atomsk. And became 1 of the better national players out there. And he mains Wolf/Falco! Amazing! Do not be surprised if he becomes one of the best players in the nation.
Wat.

Top Bottom