• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
lol That's sounds like fun. I'll be there in five minutes. /troll

But I do need to get to a tourney before the year ends. >_< My Wolf is suffering from a long break. He wants to start breakdancing again.

tekkie

Smash Master
lol That's sounds like fun. I'll be there in five minutes. /troll

But I do need to get to a tourney before the year ends. >_< My Wolf is suffering from a long break. He wants to start breakdancing again.
that reminds me i need to start usmashing oos again

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I was being serious guys :<

Speaking about being serious, Wolf has air release > fair on every single character off of the moving platform on Smashville. You can ftilt/fsmash sometimes too, still need to work on testing usmash, but I'm... lazy :3 Not too useful, but it's cool :D

Another serious thing, it's funny when people airdodge after my jab combo at low %s and fall straight into a fsmash.

:059:

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
But you know what's killer. Throwing out a dsmash away from them, and for some reason they think they can pull their shield down. *fsmash*

Also, if someone's in the air and coming down, or they're coming after you, walk away. Guess what's next? *fsmash*

People are dumb. ^_^

tekkie

Smash Master
Also, if someone's in the air and coming down, or they're coming after you, walk away. Guess what's next? *fsmash*
seriously walk away > fsmash works so often and makes me laugh every time

im gonna try it with ike sometime

rsr2

Smash Lord
Just got back from a local Brawl tournament here. I won with losing a single game. Most of the players were pretty bad. However, I did have an epic come from behind when my opponent had me at 150% on the last stock against his 2 stocks and 30%. I won $10 and it was a free tournament. So nothing to spectacular. But still fun and excited for next weeks 2v2 :O

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Hello Wolf boards! My name is Junglefever and I help moderate the Smashboards Information Center. At the SIC, we are attempting to create a mentoring program for older and newer members to go to so that they can progress in their smash career on a more personal level than just SWF. Mentors communicate to their pupils through PMs and AIM, in addition to playing WIFI with each other. We believe that the Mentoring Program is a good addition along with the character boards to help members get better.

So what do i need from you guys? I need a couple volunteers from your character board that are willing to mentor pupils one on one and help them get better at their desired character.

For any interested, please PM me the character you are interested in mentoring in, and what exactly you can bring to the table. How long have you been a Wolf main? Do you go to tourneys? Do you have access to wifi? What achievements have you earned in your time smashing?

Thanks guys! Hope to hear back from you soon!

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Hello Wolf boards! My name is Junglefever and I help moderate the Smashboards Information Center. At the SIC, we are attempting to create a mentoring program for older and newer members to go to so that they can progress in their smash career on a more personal level than just SWF. Mentors communicate to their pupils through PMs and AIM, in addition to playing WIFI with each other. We believe that the Mentoring Program is a good addition along with the character boards to help members get better.

So what do i need from you guys? I need a couple volunteers from your character board that are willing to mentor pupils one on one and help them get better at their desired character.

For any interested, please PM me the character you are interested in mentoring in, and what exactly you can bring to the table. How long have you been a Wolf main? Do you go to tourneys? Do you have access to wifi? What achievements have you earned in your time smashing?

Thanks guys! Hope to hear back from you soon!
I remember hearing about this way back, good to hear that it's up and running :D

Unfortunately, I too hate Wifi with a passion... Is there any way to do this locally? If you don't respond in this thread I'll eventually PM/VM you, because I doubt it's fun to keep up with every single character board's responses :p

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
the only reason i came here was cause i saw someone called "midnightasaph" and i was very upset that someone would copy your name. cause i'm your number one fan >:( i coined the term pulling an asaph as well ;3

now that i see its just you under a new moniker i will say that i think its suitably appropriate :D
epic sounding even

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
the only reason i came here was cause i saw someone called "midnightasaph" and i was very upset that someone would copy your name. cause i'm your number one fan >:( i coined the term pulling an asaph as well ;3

now that i see its just you under a new moniker i will say that i think its suitably appropriate :D
epic sounding even
Oh please! Stop it! Just stop it! You'll embarass me! :rolleyes:

i like it, especially because it's green.
Why thank you.

Goddammit, people
. Can this board be more active? The Peach MU isn't hard by a thread. Pretty easy. We could move on at this point. We could do more (except the combo vid thread. That should be delayed for good ol' Asaph to get some footage ^_^; ).

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i got banned from PSN for trolling too hard at white knight chronicles... now i dont know what to do for the next couple days until i'm unbanned

adept is woe

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
everyone go to gametrailers.com they have a live feed, just watched Microsoft's conference, it was pretty boring other than MGS: rising which looks amazing

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
start dancing and don't stop

also nintendo e3 tomorrow :O
There's only one thing on my mind.

Golden Sun 3.

I'm not even going to type what I was originally going to say because it's too graphic of an explanation about how overjoyed I'd be with a 2010 release date.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
E3 was pretty amazing, but I think this Zelda is gonna turn out to...be just another Zelda. Nothing special.

A lot of games look good though. Donkey Kong ftw!!!

Top Bottom