• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
if the wario knows how (its really not hard at all) he can dthrow cg wolf til and% he wants practically which i say makes it a lot harder. other than that i'd say its almost even

Gah777

Smash Lord
Naw I don't really think the Wario matchup is that hard... Of course I haven't really fought a good Wario. I've fought Wobbles once, but that was a while ago.

P.S. Anyone here play MH3? Come play with me sometime. Player search the name "Furry". I'm not always on, but I got Monday, Wednesday, and Friday off next week

tekkie

Smash Master
Naw I don't really think the Wario matchup is that hard... Of course I haven't really fought a good Wario. I've fought Wobbles once, but that was a while ago.

P.S. Anyone here play MH3? Come play with me sometime. Player search the name "Furry". I'm not always on, but I got Monday, Wednesday, and Friday off next week
wobbles is a crazy good mofo. and the coolest guy on the planet. (example)

also i kinda *snrk*'ed at that "furry" part :bee:

youre gonna be at devastation right?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
You can't have a post with all the alphabetical characters capitalized.

Since the only letter in your post was a "d," which just happened to be capitalized... yeah...

I'll leave it up to you to be clever to get around that.

Apollo$

Smash Ace

If my wii starts working again "sniffs and wipes tears" then I would love to go slaying with you.
hilarious name

I still main Wolf so don't believe the Facade, I just experiment is all.

Gah777

Smash Lord
wobbles is a crazy good mofo. and the coolest guy on the planet. (example)

also i kinda *snrk*'ed at that "furry" part :bee:

youre gonna be at devastation right?
Haha I even have armor with a "tail" and "ears".

And I better be at Devastation, if I'm not I'm probably hospitalized.

Apollo$

Smash Ace
Haha I even have armor with a "tail" and "ears".

And I better be at Devastation, if I'm not I'm probably hospitalized.
I have no idea where the you being hospitalized comes from but hope you can make it.

l had barroth armor

HR 16 but I'm sure you are waaaaaaaay higher

Gah777

Smash Lord
I have no idea where the you being hospitalized comes from but hope you can make it.

l had barroth armor

HR 16 but I'm sure you are waaaaaaaay higher
Haha i'm not actually being hospitalized, I was trying to say that the only way I wouldn't make it is if something bad happened to me XD

Not really a big fan of anything Barroth. I don't like how it lowers your affinity :/

And i'm not THAT much higher. I'm HR 30 at the moment. I just need to complete 2 more quests and then my urgent and should be able to do high rank quests. Amber Slash and Fire Tempest here i come! :D

Apollo$

Smash Ace
Haha i'm not actually being hospitalized, I was trying to say that the only way I wouldn't make it is if something bad happened to me XD

Not really a big fan of anything Barroth. I don't like how it lowers your affinity :/

And i'm not THAT much higher. I'm HR 30 at the moment. I just need to complete 2 more quests and then my urgent and should be able to do high rank quests. Amber Slash and Fire Tempest here i come! :D
duur my bad
What weapon do you main? I used switch axe and Katanas, switch axes have to resharpen after 8 good hits. Used to gun but it got old so fast

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
you can't have a post with all the alphabetical characters capitalized.

Since the only letter in your post was a "d," which just happened to be capitalized... Yeah...

I thought you were kidding, but you were serious. They fixed it. I just posted to type in all caps.

Gah777

Smash Lord
duur my bad
What weapon do you main? I used switch axe and Katanas, switch axes have to resharpen after 8 good hits. Used to gun but it got old so fast
I main Greatswords and secondary Longswords and Switchaxes. Sword and Shields are my "thirdinaries" that i use when i want to do status damage like paralysis, sleep, and poison.

pulse131

Smash Ace
dangit where the hell are choice and JJ havnt heard from em in daaaays and they were supposed to be at yesterdays tourney.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
dangit where the hell are choice and JJ havnt heard from em in daaaays and they were supposed to be at yesterdays tourney.
I texted you saying i wasn't going to go, but that i'd be willing to stop by ur house to play some friendlies. You never answered my call =X

.AC.

Smash Lord
the wario MU sucks cuz of the cg other then that wolf prolly has an advantage.
considering how wolf has an easy time avoiding the grab i really doubt this matchup is worse than a slight disadvantage.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
You can't have a post with all the alphabetical characters capitalized.

Since the only letter in your post was a "d," which just happened to be capitalized... yeah...

Kinzer knows all.

i believe they got wolf's u-smash sound from peacocks at zoos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji3TzkY_fnI

it's heard easiest around 0:02-0:03 XD
lol

And yeah, I suck at the Wario MU this game but can't see it being too far away from even for either character at top levels of play... Wolf definitely has the options to avoid grabs/setups from Wario.

:059:

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
he does for sure. wario isn't too bad unless you get grabbed XD

awesome, right ish? XD it's the mating call of wolf's female counter-part, wolvina.

pulse131

Smash Ace
so uh, whats so good about wolf that prevents grabs. as far as im aware even the best spacing and use of avoiding of grabs in everyway it'll still happen. if not wario's aerial game isnt exactly crap.
i dont play wario's much, try ever really, but all i know is bair wall isnt something to be used that consistently.

@ castorpollux- ya sorry bout that, go caught up in work so much and forgot i owned a phone and didnt get the message til yesterday. but ya i have work everyday til tues, and thats when the new schedule comes out so i dont even know whats gonna happen. but if i have sat. off of work theres another TAG that ill certainly attend.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
pulse it's because we beat him horizontally in the air. if we're side to side to him in the air we're good. if we're above/below or right next to him.. it's bad haha. as far as i can see, you've got to space your bairs and use your lasers correctly

.AC.

Smash Lord
so uh, whats so good about wolf that prevents grabs. as far as im aware even the best spacing and use of avoiding of grabs in everyway it'll still happen. if not wario's aerial game isnt exactly crap.
i dont play wario's much, try ever really, but all i know is bair wall isnt something to be used that consistently.

@ castorpollux- ya sorry bout that, go caught up in work so much and forgot i owned a phone and didnt get the message til yesterday. but ya i have work everyday til tues, and thats when the new schedule comes out so i dont even know whats gonna happen. but if i have sat. off of work theres another TAG that ill certainly attend.
your "awareness" is wrong, avoiding a grab is not impossible and its definitely not as hard as you think.

pulse131

Smash Ace
not that i dont believe it but i wanna see vids against warios or whoever that display this.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I should be a detective, I found out on my own who created the "Antispyware Soft" virus, and I'm 80% sure that I'm right.

Also, I'm going to HOBO 25 on the 12th, I haven't quit completely!

:059:

Top Bottom