• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
How does anyone anywhere not know about the greatness that is Golden Sun ;__;

GSDS is going to be amazing, I can't wait :3

:059:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
Golden sun DS is going to blow our collective minds easily and one of the characters had better show up playable in the next smash!

yay i'm halfway to my 1000th post although its unlikely i'll have a good idea for it

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
there's never gonna be another chrono game, just like there will never be a remake of FF7 XD square just wants to keep making bad current gen games and kick sand in the eyes of all their fans :/ just play the tales of series. <3
more fire emblem would be amazing, marths one on the ds was alright but it was missing the epic sprites of the gba ones or the awesome story of ike's game
he fights for his friends you know

pulse131

Smash Ace
well, at least he his honorable enough to state that his enemy needs to prepare themselves, of course, it being a taunt he usually donst say it til after he kills someone.

Choice

Smash Champion
i thought all ike players started their matches with that. i did when i mained ike.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i main ike ;~; he's awesomely fun, all his taunts are good starters
same with wolf. not so much snake XD

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
hmm never thought of that! its so obvious! i wanna see someone spike their opponent with the box in a real match

hmm i recently stumbled upon Zalgo... the embodiment of decay who will sing the end of the world.
i figure that barricuda is the embodiment of life, if we annoy him then zalgo will come

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TFp71j7UjQ

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
hahahahahahahaha i keep forgetting u mained ike hahahahahahahahahahahha
Alot of people at the start of brawl mained Ike and every wi-fi ladder was full of Ike's. I used to think Ike was good till I played Ike's offline rofl.

Though I first mained Ganon.
i thought all ike players started their matches with that. i did when i mained ike.

Of course. Just like every kill with Dk should be a dtaunt.

Kirby you should use his annoying "Hiiiiiiiiii" to force approaches. It actually is quite effective cause it's really annoying.

Sonic can camp with "Your too slow!" all day. True facts. At a tournament my friend Bio just taunted all day in a corner till the other person yelled "STOP IT" and he laughed. RAGE TAUNTING, it's all their age :p

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I didn't do anything. I must've reset the xat accidently and you lost it sometime ago lol.

Also, my avi is mad sexy. June's (smirk) too good.

pulse131

Smash Ace
everyone here started off iwth crap like ike lucario and sonic. then are like, eww they suck/and/or hard to use imma be mk -_-. i was like, ya wolf mario bishes. but ya about starting off with taunts not a bad idea. usually on campers ill do it or after a sweet kill but to start off, why the hell not.

rsr2

Smash Lord
My first character was Captain Falcon because he was what I played in Melee. Then after I was terrible with him I played Pokemon trainer because I thought it was awesome. Then one day my friend played Wolf at a friends house. Then I thought, I should play as wolf and after that decision I won a couple local tournaments both 1v1's and 2v2's. I decided to stick with wolf :D

John102

Smash Cadet
I started out with fox, but then found I didn't like him as much in brawl, then went to Ike, thought he was too slow,, then went to wolf.

Top Bottom