• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

pulse131

Smash Ace
wow choice is too freagin good. he is now power ranked 2nd in norcal.
why wont zex just die....then he could be the very bestest

castorpollux

Smash Champion
that's weird. I'd rather have wario's fsmash.

i guess that just shows that people want what they don't have

pulse131

Smash Ace
^
srsly, however i think they wanted the animation and dmg/kb to be the same, with the length of wolfs.

John102

Smash Cadet
Which one are you? I see a guy with red hair, a guy with holy jeans(lol) and a black dude way at the back.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
niiice! i'm not much into power metal, but i'd definitely try listening to you guys if you ever got something together haha. children of bodom is really the only power metal band i listen to and a lot of their stuff really isn't power metal XD

D

Deleted member

Happy Birthday, KRDsonic!

Going to the Lake Erie tournament today. Woo!

KRDsonic

Smash Master
niiice! i'm not much into power metal, but i'd definitely try listening to you guys if you ever got something together haha. children of bodom is really the only power metal band i listen to and a lot of their stuff really isn't power metal XD
I get the feeling our band won't be the steriotypical powermetal :p I haven't listened to enough powermetal bands to know what exactly is stereotypical of powermetal, but I know for a fact that our lyrics are different than most powermetal bands cause I'm the one who writes them :)

:059:

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
I get the feeling our band won't be the steriotypical powermetal :p I haven't listened to enough powermetal bands to know what exactly is stereotypical of powermetal, but I know for a fact that our lyrics are different than most powermetal bands cause I'm the one who writes them :)

nice! yeah children of bodom's lyrics are mostly about death in some way, shape or form XD

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Today is June 26th, means it's my 18th birthday today. Yay.

Edit: Oh yeah, it's also my bass player's birthday today. Hurrah for same-day birthdays.

happy belated birthday, was it a fun day? :3
Got 7th with Wolf at tourney. Yayuhz.
yay!!
Got forth at a tournament but mostly used Wolf along side Fox
double yay!!
i like owl city :3
his lyrics are about bumble bees, rainbows and lolipops
lol

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i played a dude online yesterday who says he trains with lee martin @_@ i met him over white knight chronicles, dunno how true his statement was but i beat him with wolf and snake >:D
my other characters didnt fair so well.... ;~;

Top Bottom