• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Apollo$

Smash Ace
i played a dude online yesterday who says he trains with lee martin @_@ i met him over white knight chronicles, dunno how true his statement was but i beat him with wolf and snake >:D
my other characters didnt fair so well.... ;~;
Your mains did the job so it's all good :)

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
yeah he played lucario marth and sheik

his sheik ***** wolf hard for a bit til i got used to the MU then i did a bit better but i couldn't do anything against the tilt lock, tried DI'ing every which way, nothing seemed to work well.
Lucario is really hard to gimp with wolf, even if i blastered him off stage then shined him his up b has less start up than wolves so he'd always hit the ledge first ><
his marth was the most fun to play as both wolf and snake although his spacing made it really hard to actually get in and do damage

tekkie

Smash Master
yeah he played lucario marth and sheik

his sheik ***** wolf hard for a bit til i got used to the MU then i did a bit better but i couldn't do anything against the tilt lock, tried DI'ing every which way, nothing seemed to work well.
Lucario is really hard to gimp with wolf, even if i blastered him off stage then shined him his up b has less start up than wolves so he'd always hit the ledge first ><
his marth was the most fun to play as both wolf and snake although his spacing made it really hard to actually get in and do damage
playing against a shiek who knows the tilt lock is BS, you can take like 80% if they follow you correctly with it

of course if they dont do that the matchup is fine otherwise its almost like playing d3

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
yeah nothing sheik has really beats wolfs options until they get you in that lock, gimping/pressuring/ko'ing etc are all in wolfs favor except that :( i think without the lock its 60:40 wolf but thats just me :p

tekkie

Smash Master
yeah nothing sheik has really beats wolfs options until they get you in that lock, gimping/pressuring/ko'ing etc are all in wolfs favor except that :( i think without the lock its 60:40 wolf but thats just me :p
i definitely wouldn't say 60:40, maybe 55:45 without lock. shiek still has a lot of good OoS options, can juggle like a pro, and can kill easily

castorpollux

Smash Champion
since tekkie says it's 55:45, it's really 150 : -50 wolf favor because tekkie is the ultimate pessimist!

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
she can't kill wolf too easily, he's semi phat, i was living til around 170/180 most of the time. combo's are all she's really got since wolfs oos options are just as good maybe 55:45 is more correct, i dont have much sheik experience still

tekkie

Smash Master
since tekkie says it's 55:45, it's really 150 : -50 wolf favor because tekkie is the ultimate pessimist!
heeeeeeeey thats an exaggeration man

she can't kill wolf too easily, he's semi phat, i was living til around 170/180 most of the time. combo's are all she's really got since wolfs oos options are just as good maybe 55:45 is more correct, i dont have much sheik experience still
if she kills you early its from dsmash/usmash/dacus, all of which are viable options

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
dsmash? o.o never killed me til late but tippered usmash is brutal no matter what ;~; wolf kills her earlier with dsmash/usmash though

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
i played a dude online yesterday who says he trains with lee martin @_@ i met him over white knight chronicles, dunno how true his statement was but i beat him with wolf and snake >:D
my other characters didnt fair so well.... ;~;
Lol i doubt this^ xD. I rarely play online. Yes i name searched my way in here.

John102

Smash Cadet
I wonder what would happen if I started naming off a bunch of great brawlers...how many of them would name search and reply to this thread? We could have like the most happenin social thread.

Edit: I hate name searching myself, all I get is this **** about "No Johns" I think I'll change my name to something lrandom so I don't have to put up with that.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Wow I haven't actually posted in forever :x

Happy belated KRD! :) And congrats to everyone with those tournament placings, Wolves are really stepping it up this season ;D

Summer is awesome. After high school graduation it's basically hanging out with friends for two months nonstop :3

:059:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
ish is still in high school? @_@ wowzers :D so young <3

lee martin lee martin lee martin

just so he name searches again when i have the name of the person who may or may not have trained with him
he was meat riding you pretty hard mr lee, probably a rabid fan boy/girl

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
judging from all the brawlers i met on wkc in the brawl thread i made there's a lot of female brawlers who also enjoy mmo's XD so maybe his optimism isnt misplaced, this particular one didnt have a blutooth however

Choice

Smash Champion
i want to go to NM. wait its probably terribly hot during the summer, huh?

D

Deleted member

People were talking about Sheik vs. Wolf? o: That's one of those few matchups with Sheik that I never lost.

Ugh..I got destroyed by a Sheik that caught me in that horrible....HORRIBLE F-tilt combo.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I love Sheik's Ftilt lock :D It's the reason Sheik dittos were my favorite matchup for so long. I kinda miss using her.

I seem to always like odd matchups though. Currently D3 vs. Falco is my favorite matchup.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
New thread title because Wolves are steppin it up <3

I need to stop doing other useless things and play more Smash :<

D

Deleted member

Just saw Eclipse. It was awwwwwwwwesome!! The Wolves were top tier.

Also, the little girl Sharon/Alessa from Silent Hill played one of the Newborns in the movie, specifically
the newborn the Cullens try to protect from the Volturi in the end.

pulse131

Smash Ace
shiek is one of those characters who, if it wernt for some gay lock, would be triforce tier.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
rofl pulse, sheik is no where near as bad as the other hyrulians XD but wolf > sheik any day, whats a magical ****** supposed to do against a flashy S&M wolf kicking her/it?

Top Bottom