• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

tekkie

Smash Master
Hey tekkie i know i've watched it 15 times already while screaming and crying
i'm really speechless about it. after so long they just decide to come out of nowhere with this senselessly gorgeous and amazing continuation of the series. it's just too awesome.

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
Seriously? Kid Icarus? Donkey Kong sounds good.. and what kind of kirby game?

Crappy internet denies me to look up and watch this sort of stuff so... I haven't heard anything yet =P

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
if you can monkley go to www.gametrailers.com they have most of the vids up now

the new donkey kong is DKC4 not some spin off and its being made by retro studio's the guys who made metroid prime.
the new kid icarus is a 3ds launch title that looks amazing, think kingdom hearts but with pit and the fire emblem artist, plus is in 3D!!!!
the kirby game is epic as well, the art style is completely made of yarn. everything looks like strings of yarn, you have to see it to understand

also, tekkie...my golden sun brother...
OUR TIME HAS COME! THIS HOLIDAY BABY! <3

here's the confirm lineup as of right now for the 3ds
http://3ds.nintendolife.com/news/2010/06/e3_2010_nintendos_3ds_line_up

star fox 64 but it looks much better, wolf flies again :D

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
Thanks man, sounds excellent. Is Kirby like... 2-D platformer suck up shoot out copy abilities king dedede oldschool kinda stuff?

Oh, huzzah for retro studios!

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
sorta, its a 2d platformer for sure and the demo had him using abilities and such, like i said, its hard to explain, its radically different and the same

tekkie

Smash Master
also, tekkie...my golden sun brother...
OUR TIME HAS COME! THIS HOLIDAY BABY! <3
when i get my hands on that game i'm hiding in a cave until i beat it
i'm so excited

have you downloaded the press release? omg hi res pics and info on the story!

also, someday wofl will have his own game

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
look at my new profile pic in awe and amazement

this is mathew, the new coolest hero in any RPG ever
EVER!

he's more manly than his dad which is fine
isaac was 17, mathew is supposed to be around 20

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
All I can say is, I'm getting a 3DS on launch, and most likely failing out of college.

This news is, I don't even know, words can't describe.

I don't even know.

:bee:

:059:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN....
BUT WHO WAS PHONE?
CAN'T LET YOU BREW THAT STARBUCKS
GOLDEN SUN IS A COOL GAME, IT HAS MAGIC, TAKES 8 YEARS TO MAKE A NEW ONE AND DOESNT AFRAID OF ANYTHING
HANDS OFF MY BREAD
FALCON PUUUUNCH
GUYS I JUST ACCIDENTLY BATTERIES, IS THAT OK?
WOFFLES AND SYRUP

thats a tiny bit of my enthusiam towards nintendo, golden sun and the 3DS

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
mathew is cuter :< even terrell isnt too bad, like a young garret with freckles
if you go to rpgamer.com or a site with screens from the playable demo you can see a 4th character who looks strangly like mathew

could isaac be in this one? it take play 30 years after the lost age so he'd be about 47 years old what if he had a beard?! that'd be sexy

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN....
BUT WHO WAS PHONE?
CAN'T LET YOU BREW THAT STARBUCKS
GOLDEN SUN IS A COOL GAME, IT HAS MAGIC, TAKES 8 YEARS TO MAKE A NEW ONE AND DOESNT AFRAID OF ANYTHING
HANDS OFF MY BREAD
FALCON PUUUUNCH
GUYS I JUST ACCIDENTLY BATTERIES, IS THAT OK?
WOFFLES AND SYRUP

thats a tiny bit of my enthusiam towards nintendo, golden sun and the 3DS
Couldn't have said it better myself lol
All wolfs must watch this when it comes out in theatres:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsqAMKnS0xk

Or else barracuda drifter will curse you with missed gimps and self destructs
Of course you would. You and your sappy love stories :p

Also, does this movie remind anyone else of Balto, or am I just really weird?

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i was at work yesterday and my coworkers girlfriend came and visited him for a bit, she had a diet coke with her which was cool, even cooler was when she left the building she forgot her coke.
i took the liberty of drinking the rest of it and my eyes caught the random numbers underneath the cap it said:
6PT8
ftwp
wolf

yeah.... ftw wolf
i officially own the coolest bottle cap ever

PMC66

Smash Journeyman
^ Hey John102 fancy seeing you here xD.

yeah congrats to Choice you were the only wolf worth talking about in that tourney xD

tekkie

Smash Master
i did awesome at devastation

also whats with the bizarre wofl movie theres no bairs or fox gimps thats gonna be the worst combo movie ever

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
i did awesome at devastation
How did you place?

Wolves did really well this weekend overall. AC got 2nd at a Mexico tournament, Kain got 4th (I think) at some decently sized MW tourney and a relatively unknown guy named Lykeios got 7th at a MD/VA tournament using Wolf only (beating Boss and God-is-my-rock). I also got 3rd this weekend but it was a "free" tourney during a smash fest so there was no entry fee (which means no points either :()

Gah777

Smash Lord
Tekkie made it out of pools, but I didn't. Then he lost to Silly Kyle in bracket. Tekkie and I were in the same pool and we had to fight, he won. I also lost to Darklink in pools, that's why I didn't make it out. Havok was in our pool too

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Wolves did really well this weekend overall. AC got 2nd at a Mexico tournament, Kain got 4th (I think) at some decently sized MW tourney and a relatively unknown guy named Lykeios got 7th at a MD/VA tournament using Wolf only (beating Boss and God-is-my-rock). I also got 3rd this weekend but it was a "free" tourney during a smash fest so there was no entry fee (which means no points either :()

**** lol.

Great job everyone :) Especially Lykeios, looks like Seagull is going to have some competition for best Wolf in MD/VA haha

tekkie

Smash Master
havok rocked my world and i didnt know the peach matchup well enough against silly kyle, and he's getting really good (namesearch rofl) so i got top 16 somewhere

gah said something about TWC while i was fighting a scrub but i got them mixed up and landed wolf attack combo number 2 instead

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
How did you place?

good job everyone! :3

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
How did you place?

Lykeios isn't unknown. I've known him for awhile now. He was at pound 4 as well. We don't see each other much at tournies because he is very Central Virginia, while I'm Central Maryland.

**** lol.

Great job everyone :) Especially Lykeios, looks like Seagull is going to have some competition for best Wolf in MD/VA haha

Lol. I don't want another rival. I'll be going to tournies on 10th and 17th. Guess I'll step it up.

Got 13th/45 last tourney two weeks ago. Lost to Omni and Takeover. Vids of me vs Omni are up on my channel.

www.youtube.com/user/jraucher

PMC66

Smash Journeyman
I should go to west coast practice my wolf super hard and ride in the pro mobile with the other awesome players :D

BTW Luminoth I was joking in that comment before xD

anyone heard anything from JJ? I haven't seen him round here in ages

castorpollux

Smash Champion
I should go to west coast practice my wolf super hard and ride in the pro mobile with the other awesome players :D

BTW Luminoth I was joking in that comment before xD

anyone heard anything from JJ? I haven't seen him round here in ages

wwaassaabbii?

John102

Smash Cadet
Lykeios isn't unknown. I've known him for awhile now. He was at pound 4 as well. We don't see each other much at tournies because he is very Central Virginia, while I'm Central Maryland.

Lol. I don't want another rival. I'll be going to tournies on 10th and 17th. Guess I'll step it up.

Got 13th/45 last tourney two weeks ago. Lost to Omni and Takeover. Vids of me vs Omni are up on my channel.

www.youtube.com/user/jraucher
You can swallow a lot of water.

pulse131

Smash Ace
well, couple of the ol' power rankin norcal fools showed me how bad my wolf was today...guess ill go mk now.

Top Bottom