• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest! Shirts are Here!! Orlando, FL - 12/18-12/20 - Melee/Brawl!

Linguini

Smash Master
Yes texass girls are soo Mmmmmm...

But sometimes texas people are...ehhh.

Emilio why stop in a game I **** in? Not like im getting worse in melee I keep on getting better. And because of me stepping away from brawl my Snake got garbage...But luigi somehow better an now will be even better without the rust.

Ill still **** all your sub characters with Falcon now you gotta go ganon ***. Noel you dont play this game, but you will cuz we are getting top 5 at Winterfest teams!
you havn't been to a melee tourney in ages, and i still can beat you with my donkey kong ****er.

And your terrible at barwl. The game isn't worth playing unless your winning alot of dough. If your putting effort in the game anything besides 1st is a waste of time. And you never win soooooooo

cvnt

OverLade

Smash Hero
lol petey said the funniest thing about redhalberd and brawl. he said redhalberd is like that kid in the sandbox who always stays there, when his other friends try to tell him that they are better thing i.e. swings, slides etc. he says nah ill continue and make my sandcastle
Lmfao!!! So true. :laugh:

I'll sit and make my sandcastle even if I'm doing it by myself.

PS. Sandcastles are so much better than swings.

Linguini

Smash Master
lol im just bieng honest and say what everyone is thinking.

You either walk out of a brawl tournament hating yourself for losing to some gay bull**** gimmick tactic, or walking out with a fat stack of cash and a smile on your face for your superior patience efforts that allowed you to stay awake the past 12 hours of the boring tournament.
Which is from start to end.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
:):)
Do we get anything for bringing a setup?

Btw the stage list here is kind weird. lol I mean

"Counterpicks:
Pokemon Stadium 1
Luigi's Mansion[/COLOR]<----this for me is saying **** japes :laugh: my favorite stage is back!!!
Delfino Plaza

Castle Siege
Pirate Ship
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar

All other levels are BANNED."

I thought that those stages were banned recently, and what ever happened to Japes?

Luigi's mansion
:):):)

and to the texas guys i was born in texas, so i know why i'm saying eww...lol you'll figure it out ;)

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Dtorr... Im sexy thats why.

And it took me months of getting my *** ***** by Noel. But I never gave up an I would get so pissed Id feel like hitting him...an one day he caught me lol it was so funny.

So much passion was put into the falcon, now im just glad hes at a good level. But I can take it further, I believe I have potential to beat good players.

Ima get to a point in tech skill in which I rarely mess up. then I will be Wavedashing OOS into nair to knees all dai

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Make sure you go to tournament listings and read all the new information that has been posted about set-ups and other news as well. We cannot edit this thread because frames posted this for us in the Atlantic South. So the new info is posted in the tourney listings!

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Just curious how many are you guys expecting at this event? Please just PM me or something (probably won't be back in this thread for a while and don't feel like searching through all the posts). Would really appreciate it, also will most likely bring alot of Texans too if the turnout is expected to be high. Thank you very much.

Loto

Smash Ace
Dtorr... Im sexy thats why.

And it took me months of getting my *** ***** by Noel. But I never gave up an I would get so pissed Id feel like hitting him...an one day he caught me lol it was so funny.

So much passion was put into the falcon, now im just glad hes at a good level. But I can take it further, I believe I have potential to beat good players.

Ima get to a point in tech skill in which I rarely mess up. then I will be Wavedashing OOS into nair to knees all dai
Well now, were gonna have to play a bunch polmex. ;)

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Just curious how many are you guys expecting at this event? Please just PM me or something (probably won't be back in this thread for a while and don't feel like searching through all the posts). Would really appreciate it, also will most likely bring alot of Texans too if the turnout is expected to be high. Thank you very much.
you ever heard of murphy's law?

It says that, basically, you can control how many people go to this tournament.

if you decide to come regardless, there will be a lot of people here.

If you don't come, there probably won't be a lot of people.

Dont come because of expected turnout.

Become the turnout.

Top Bottom