• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest! Shirts are Here!! Orlando, FL - 12/18-12/20 - Melee/Brawl!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Me n some freinds are coming

AWAL - w/ full set up (Brawl , Maybe Melee)
DBS -
SomaCruz2 - possible recording equipment
GreenMario - Not sure wut equip
Toobz -
PinkDude -

Maybe
MrFTW
SexPuma
Chess

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Do we get anything for bringing a setup?

Btw the stage list here is kind weird. lol I mean

"Counterpicks:
Pokemon Stadium 1
Luigi's Mansion
Delfino Plaza
Castle Siege
Pirate Ship
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar

All other levels are BANNED."

I thought that those stages were banned recently, and what ever happened to Japes?

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Just because someone picks falco doesn't mean they are good with him. They might get recked on ****. im fair on that stage...... except against olimar.... if that ever happens again im picking meta and going to tornado spam the entire time lol

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Just because someone picks falco doesn't mean they are good with him. They might get recked on ****. im fair on that stage...... except against olimar.... if that ever happens again im picking meta and going to tornado spam the entire time lol
I watched that on stream, I felt bad for u

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Yes texass girls are soo Mmmmmm...

But sometimes texas people are...ehhh.

Emilio why stop in a game I **** in? Not like im getting worse in melee I keep on getting better. And because of me stepping away from brawl my Snake got garbage...But luigi somehow better an now will be even better without the rust.

Ill still **** all your sub characters with Falcon now you gotta go ganon ***. Noel you dont play this game, but you will cuz we are getting top 5 at Winterfest teams!

lamugi

Smash Lord
Yes texass girls are soo Mmmmmm...

But sometimes texas people are...ehhh.

Emilio why stop in a game I **** in? Not like im getting worse in melee I keep on getting better. And because of me stepping away from brawl my Snake got garbage...But luigi somehow better an now will be even better without the rust.

Ill still **** all your sub characters with Falcon now you gotta go ganon ***. Noel you dont play this game, but you will cuz we are getting top 5 at Winterfest teams!
yo why does everyone say i dont play melee? i still play, just not as much jeez peoples

황미영

Smash Champion
Lol, I love it how people try to shove each game down each others throats.

I HAVE A DREAM THAT BRAWL AND MELEE PLAYERS COULD GO TOGETHER TO THE PLAYGROUND AND PLAY! ;D

lamugi

Smash Lord
lol petey said the funniest thing about redhalberd and brawl. he said redhalberd is like that kid in the sandbox who always stays there, when his other friends try to tell him that they are better thing i.e. swings, slides etc. he says nah ill continue and make my sandcastle

Top Bottom