• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
It was either Dojo or Hylian saying RedHalberd got 7th...oh well, I believe you

7: Ally (Snake/MK?)
7: HRNut

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
1: M2k(meta)
2: Seibrik(meta/ddd)
3: Co18(ddd)
4: Ultimate Razer(snake)
5: Lee (meta/lucario)
5: Gnes(diddy)
7: Ally(snake/Mk?)
7: HRNut(snake?)
9: NickRiddle(zs)
17: RedHalbert(meta)
25th: Dphat(mk)

CO18

Smash Hero
Just to clarify. Seibrik lost to ally badly with ddd. Then won 2 with mk. Then seibrik 2-0ed razer with mk.

First set they played where he lost, razer beat his ddd.

To my knowledge...
2: Seibrik(meta)
7: HRNut(snake)
7: Ally(Snake)
9: Nick Riddle(Zss)
17:RedHalbert(meta)

Forgot other 9's. Dphat got 25th and uhh esam dont remember.. he lost to m2k in winners then masky's wario in losers.

Xyro77

7: Ally(snake)
25: Dphat(mk)

CO18

Smash Hero
Also I went last hit with m2k first match then he timed me out cuz he had % lead and didnt want to risk dying. :(
2nd match he killed me mad early so i gave up.
3rd match was alright, think it was either 2 stock 100% or 1 stock low%.

And yes, ally went all snake.

And seibrik = best mk vs snake aside from m2k.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Also I went last hit with m2k first match then he timed me out cuz he had % lead and didnt want to risk dying. :(
2nd match he killed me mad early so i gave up.
3rd match was alright, think it was either 2 stock 100% or 1 stock low%.

And yes, ally went all snake.

And seibrik = best mk vs snake aside from m2k.
Did you MM Gnes?

Everyone wanted to see that :(.

Xyro77

13: Shaky(ness)
17: Dphat(mk)

no one in florida could take a set from gnes. hes molested thier state

CO18

Smash Hero
Also in refernce to hylian's earlier posts. ESAM ***** GNES UP THE *** SO BAD LMFAO. Wasnt even funny. Only reason why gnes won before is due to esam having played 0 diddy's. Fl is too smart so we just adapt. aka seibrik rapin ally,lee,and razer after losing to them before and lee and ally ALOT.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You never answered my questionnn did you MM gnes?

Master Raven

Smash Master
Also in refernce to hylian's earlier posts. ESAM ***** GNES UP THE *** SO BAD LMFAO. Wasnt even funny. Only reason why gnes won before is due to esam having played 0 diddy's. Fl is too smart so we just adapt. aka seibrik rapin ally,lee,and razer after losing to them before and lee and ally ALOT.

Xyro77

CO18

Smash Hero

no one in florida could take a set from gnes. hes molested thier state
Besides esam jv 2 stocking and nearly jv 3 stocking him you're correct.

And also @ Hylian. Gnes wouldnt money match me. There had to be AT LEAST 8 instances where i bugged him to MM but he kept saying no. He knew the inevitable. ;)

CO18

Smash Hero
Did ESAM beat Gnes in tourney or friendlies/MM?
Tournament for first seed in their pool best of 3. Gnes won first then got *****, esam adapted hard as ***. It was silly, never seen pikachu do that shiz. Moves so fast. The last match where esam won with 2 stock 19% he forgot to save but the 1st and 2nd were saved im pretty sure.

OverLade

Smash Hero
This is Ally:

I can beat CO18, he's though but not invincible, I WAS ACTUALLY going to win the match, but instead of rolling (Prob some gay *** buffing that I uno how it works) instead of doing what i wanted (roll U tilt for the set win) I just stood there and upsmashed and I ate a big *** Hammer. it's okay this game is getting frustrating with all the bull**** gimping. I'm no longer a true Snake mainer, I'm seriously putting time into Diddy/MK now. **** this game.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
This is Ally:

I can beat CO18, he's though but not invincible, I WAS ACTUALLY going to win the match, but instead of rolling (Prob some gay *** buffing that I uno how it works) instead of doing what i wanted (roll U tilt for the set win) I just stood there and upsmashed and I ate a big *** Hammer. it's okay this game is getting frustrating with all the bull**** gimping. I'm no longer a true Snake mainer, I'm seriously putting time into Diddy/MK now. **** this game.
:(
On pratiquera mk ensemble, puis desoler pour qqcqui est arriver. Passe un bon noel a michigan.

ADHD

Smash Hero
:(
On pratiquera mk ensemble, puis desoler pour qqcqui est arriver. Passe un bon noel a michigan.
Mamelo, quiero su cabeza.

Who beat gnes other than ESAM? I'm not surprised at the results at all, I knew what would happen to ally and m2k would just plow through everyone else knowing how cnsistent he is other than vs ally and diddy kongs. Good stuff anyone gnes. FL must teach me the ways of snake, plz plzp lz!

-Ran

Smash Master
This is Ally:
I'm no longer a true Snake mainer, I'm seriously putting time into Diddy/MK now. **** this game.
Not playing a character in a bad match up doesn't make you not true to them. It makes you an idiot for not taking advantage of the counter-pick system earlier. =p At the highest level of play, a -20 in a match up ratio is a significant issue. Can you really ask yourself to become 20% better than someone else that's competing on a national level? Sure, you can count on knowing the match up better than them, but what happens when they know it at the same level? Should you lose to someone that plays with a character that has an edge against you, when there are other options that exist? Hell no.

This is really a sentiment I've felt towards myself, and anyone else who foolishly runs into tournaments with blinders on. There's no reason to play Snake vs D3, when there are other characters that do better without considerably altering their play-style to compete in the match. The concept of 'maining' a character is a horrible atrocity in this game considering the robust character selection, and our ability to literally counter-pick mid-match.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Not playing a character in a bad match up doesn't make you not true to them. It makes you an idiot for not taking advantage of the counter-pick system earlier. =p At the highest level of play, a -20 in a match up ratio is a significant issue. Can you really ask yourself to become 20% better than someone else that's competing on a national level? Sure, you can count on knowing the match up better than them, but what happens when they know it at the same level? Should you lose to someone that plays with a character that has an edge against you, when there are other options that exist? Hell no.

This is really a sentiment I've felt towards myself, and anyone else who foolishly runs into tournaments with blinders on. There's no reason to play Snake vs D3, when there are other characters that do better without considerably altering their play-style to compete in the match. The concept of 'maining' a character is a horrible atrocity in this game considering the robust character selection, and our ability to literally counter-pick mid-match.
Not when your ics, you can make every matchup even : )

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Whoa pretty bad turnout though, I was expecting at least 100+ for both events. Though if that was the case.. it would of been hell that tourney, it wouldn't be done lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom