• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
I love how FL always hypes that Shiz is coming regardless of whether Shiz even replys to messages about coming. As soon as he says "I'll think about it" everyone goes insane and uses it for ridiculous hype. :laugh:

And me and Razer need our Rematch. Gitcho *** over here son!!!!
u do know that shiz is the most popular smasher right. he's more popular than mango and m2k. his matches have the most views by far

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
someone house canada:)...so far its gonna be Ally,doc,gi,hype,nd me...i dunno if Ally is comin with us cuz hes too kewl

<3

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Oh **** im definitely gonna be here.

Beware the pikachu!

EVERY SNAKE SHALL MM ME THAT WANTS TO, I WILL **** YOU (Yes you too Ally)

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
A word on recording devices... You must let VSA know if you are bringing a recording device. The matches will be posted on our website. I will post in the thread about further details on recording and set-ups!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
People should MM me at this. ZSS is complete garbs. People should also PM me about it so I don't lose track of it.

I suck.
This tournament won't though.
:D

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'll be bringing a recording device. Assuming 8 bit is doing live stream I'll be recording matches somewhere else.

edit: My wii has sexture hacks that are specially set up for teams matches though, so mabye I should get the live stream wii. ;D

nevershootme

Smash Master
I'll be bringing a recording device. Assuming 8 bit is doing live stream I'll be recording matches somewhere else.

edit: My wii has sexture hacks that are specially set up for teams matches though, so mabye I should get the live stream wii. ;D
assuming? nah i'm sick and tired of live streams anyways, there's no internet at the venue, even wifi.... and no one is willing to use their phone for 3G speeds...

and if i do setup one stream... i'm using MY MUSIC and NO ONE ELSES, PLUS HARD DRIVE....

i'll bring recording equipment too....

NEEDING A CALL FOR PARTNERS. I PLAY SNAKE/MK MOSTLY

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
assuming? nah i'm sick and tired of live streams anyways, there's no internet at the venue, even wifi.... and no one is willing to use their phone for 3G speeds...

and if i do setup one stream... i'm using MY MUSIC and NO ONE ELSES, PLUS HARD DRIVE....

i'll bring recording equipment too....

NEEDING A CALL FOR PARTNERS. I PLAY SNAKE/MK MOSTLY
There will be internet! Read the new information on the post

xX4bdnXx

Smash Rookie
Everyone in smash pr (pr smashboards lol) Is in quite a situation because, most of us, wanted to go to pound 4 and then out of the blue winterfest shows up. so everyone kinda divided. I think some of us will go to winterfest, and others to pund 4, some might go to both, not sure.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
iite so

these badass mofo's:

+ this noob lol

= :tnt: The Noob Testament (Skrach, Dop, Sheermadness and Otru)

(minus PBnJ on the left lolz)

and we challenge any crew on a 4 v 4 melee crew battle at this, whos down? tru?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
****, Texas is coming, NJ is coming, Canada, Michigan (some of it) is coming, WHERE WEST COAST AT?!?

nevershootme

Smash Master
gonna need an interest check for OOS people needing a place to stay or needing rides and such from ME.

As far as i know, gallax (40 minutes away), hungrybox (5-10 minutes away), me (40 minutes away) will be planning to house people so far...

I think depending when u guys are coming, i'll be able to pick u guys up from the airport and have u guys stay at my place, and come tourney days, we rent the hotel (or not). then once tournament is over, we return to my house for last minute playtime or sleep or exploring the next day or 2 and return to your cities.

i may or may not charge people, but at most i'm trying to keep the costs cheap and even spread for everyone involved with my ride, so whoever wishes to stay with 8-bit (me, the dude who runs live streams in the past in FL) can feel free to join, I may provide some cooking while u guys stay (with asian influenced style cooking mind u), and pretty cheap cuz of going to publix and get some cheap stuff to cook with...

but my itinerary for this event will be...

-$25 gas (my car, so every may contribute 5), it's a 40 minute drive, but good enough progess
-$6-8 tolls per day (that's like $6 from each person, if i'm taking 4 in my car)
-house fee?! that's a maybe, but considering i'm paying rent to stay in that house, i'll work something out to make it fair for those staying with me, roommates are cool and aren't troubling.

soo... TX, MI, other regions, NY/NJ. if you're interested, shoot me a AIM message or PM. do PM mostly cuz i'm offline most of the day cuz of school.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ok so as for HOUSTON,TX:

Esca
Xyro

We are confirmed. If more get confirmed, ill update. Is there a rule set being developed yet?

nevershootme

Smash Master
Ok so as for HOUSTON,TX:

Esca
Xyro

We are confirmed. If more get confirmed, ill update. Is there a rule set being developed yet?
from atl south thread.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Rules= Stock
Stock = 3
Handicap = Off
Damage Ratio = 1.0
Friendly Fire = On
Self-destruct = -1
Items = Off
Best 2/3
Finals best 3/5

Neutrals: