• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
need a teamate need a teamate need a teamate need a teamate need a teamate need a teamate need a teamate need a teamate need a teamate need a teamate need a teamate

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
WTB teammate, WTT 100k+10e.

And why are arbitrary names purple? Is that suppose to be people who have payed or is it a list of notable players. Cause you know.. ADHD isn't very notable...
LOL ok then Ill take him out of the title
These are notable players or players coming from out of the country

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
And Seibrik... Wheres my boy Afro Thundah???? And Lambchops too???? Florida where yall at????

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
kyon brawl teams?

radix?
I'll be with hbox. Even though right now he thinks that its pointess cause of who is comming. But I'm not scared. My Peach will still have Priority over characters moves. No matter who is playing =^-^= like peaches downsmash hehehe.

Oh btw Having internet this time may prove to be a veryyyyyyyyyyyyy good idea.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I love how FL always hypes that Shiz is coming regardless of whether Shiz even replys to messages about coming. As soon as he says "I'll think about it" everyone goes insane and uses it for ridiculous hype. :laugh:

And me and Razer need our Rematch. Gitcho *** over here son!!!!

Curaga

Smash Ace
yes. can this be worked around? we know the venue doesnt have wifi or whatevs but it'd be a nice idea to get it worked on prior to the event so streams and such can take place
So the world can FEEL THE POWER of RXgaming..

BWHAHAHA.

Regardless, we can record it all and unleash HD videos to the community. :)

It'll be a nice boost of footage after GKB. :D

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
IF ANYONE NEEDS HOUSING

IM ME AIM: SEIBRIK

i got a biiig place, and can prolly house 3-4 easy for free, anything more for money.

im gona say now the first 4 will be free, anyone after that will be between 5 and ten bucks, gota work out the details with my dad.

im 3 hours from orlando, but 5 minutes from FT. Lauderdale airport.

Keep in touch and we can work somethin out.

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
This is looking good. I have some more imporatant announcements as well so please keep checking the Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom