• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevershootme

Smash Master
CALLING OUT TEXAS PEEPS WHO ARE ORIGINALLY PLANNING TO STAY WITH ME.

I need you guys who are for sure wanting to stay at my place for winterfest need to send me your flight info so I can schedule accordingly to pick u guys up from the airport and make plans for any outings (restaurants, attractions w/e) and practices (smash at my place and invite others or go to their place and play) u guys want to do...

to last check who was for sure going. I'm limiting to 4 people (maybe a 5th if they're willing to scrunch 4 to the back) who can stay with me.

-Dphat
-Gea
-Gness
-Razer?

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
CALLING OUT TEXAS PEEPS WHO ARE ORIGINALLY PLANNING TO STAY WITH ME.

I need you guys who are for sure wanting to stay at my place for winterfest need to send me your flight info so I can schedule accordingly to pick u guys up from the airport and make plans for any outings (restaurants, attractions w/e) and practices (smash at my place and invite others or go to their place and play) u guys want to do...

to last check who was for sure going. I'm limiting to 4 people (maybe a 5th if they're willing to scrunch 4 to the back) who can stay with me.

-Dphat
-Gea
-Gness
-Razer?
Hey NSM I believe the following will be coming with me
Lee Martin,
Gnes
Razer ?? Maybe Dojo??? Not sure we are discussing this right now though.
And by friday I'll give you my flight details (we should be arriving either the 16th or 17th and staying till the 21st or 22th). I believe you got my AIM so message me if you ever see me online if not I'll throw you a PM about our flight information THANKS SOOO MUCH.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
@nsm: Gnes and I are going to be flying in Friday as early as possible as I can.

We'll just need you to pick us up from the airport.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
So, are we still required to show up Friday for Sunday Brawl? X_X

_KuyaSombreo_

Smash Ace
I know that pools is an elimination round, but how does it work?
I have never played a tourny with pools before... :p

If I wanna get into the bracket, I assume that winning every match in pools will get me there?

more HYPE

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
You have to be a top seeded player in your pool to make bracket play

OverLade

Smash Hero
Any estimate on pool size, placement size, or bracket size based on the current number of entrants?

Loto

Smash Ace
I know that pools is an elimination round, but how does it work?
I have never played a tourny with pools before... :p

If I wanna get into the bracket, I assume that winning every match in pools will get me there?

more HYPE
If you win every match in pools then yes you'll get out and it's like usually top 3-4 (or more depending on pool sizes) that go to brackets.

Didnt see that post above me, lool.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Needs more info. Not spending two days in FL without brawl happening...

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Either way, Brawl is happening and its going down BIG TIME. I know alot of melee players Hate brawl but brawl is a game that brings players. SO to all you brawl players, this is going to be huge. SO hype this up!

Loto

Smash Ace
Either way, Brawl is happening and its going down BIG TIME. I know alot of melee players Hate brawl but brawl is a game that brings players. SO to all you brawl players, this is going to be huge. SO hype this up!
How about you guys organize your **** first then you'll get more people in GENERAL. Lol.

Considering the frist thread was made on like what 8/21 it's like not it hasn't been 2 months or anything. =x

Lotusmaster

Smash Rookie
i have questions

i have some questions about the tournament first is...

1.) how do i register for this.
2.) is it possible to pre-register for this.
3.) what are the Regional crews and how is it different from the regular rules.
4.) what is wobbling?

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
How about you guys organize your **** first then you'll get more people in GENERAL. Lol.

Considering the frist thread was made on like what 8/21 it's like not it hasn't been 2 months or anything. =x
i have some questions about the tournament first is...

1.) how do i register for this.
2.) is it possible to pre-register for this.
3.) what are the Regional crews and how is it different from the regular rules.
4.) what is wobbling?
To Loto: It takes time to get everything straighted out. Be patient, we will make sure verything is smooth.

To Lotusmaster: We had a pre registration but we took it down due to problems we had with payments and such. I will decide in a couple of days if I want to reinstate the pre-registration. This post will undergoe major changes in the next week!

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
And about wobbling, speak to frames, vericz, or hungry. They can help you a little more with those details... sorry i cant help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom