• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
@ lotusmaster:

wobbling is a technique in melee that can only be executed with the Ice Climbers, it consists of grabbing you and timing a forward tilt with nana and a hit with popo in a sequence in which they can hit you infinitely in their grab without being able to break out of the grab, increasing your damage until you are at a relative high percentage and then killing you with a smash attack.

so its basically a technique in which you get grabbed and you lose a stock

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Registration has to be done at the door on friday. The events will be scheduled differently so it makes more sense and you dont' have to be here a day without doing anything besides money matches and friendlies.

_KuyaSombreo_

Smash Ace
So, on Friday, everyone has to register for the event they are planning to do over the next few days?

I thought we could just show up and register on the day that the event is scheduled.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Wait so if we wanna do brawl then we have to go all the way to FL gaming to register friday? then come back on sunday for it???

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
The schedule is going to be changed so that there is one event at least for both smash games per day. Shut the **** up they know what they are doing.

MMs anybody?

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
ESAM... Thank you.

We know what we are doing. The schedule will change very soon. Be patient. Just waiting on a few details.

Frames

DI
ok so some changes made

schedule will stay as is

i dont know who said you had to come on friday only to register - if you just read the schedule it says right there that there is time on every day to register for the events

also some pot info up and stuff

also u should stay in the hotel =D

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Well horse ****, I just got the crazy idea of maybe going to this but as luck would have it my school winter breaks only start 3 days after this event ends.

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Prizes will be much higher. These numbers are based on 150 entrants. I am sure if we hype this up, it will be much more because we will be adding pot bonuses to each pot!

HOTELS are very important, THIS IS A HOTEL TOURNAMENT! We have a discounted rate! 59.99 per night! please reserve a room, it will help us pay for the venue!

_KuyaSombreo_

Smash Ace
Will this be really crowded considering that Street Fighter and Tekken will be occupying the same room?

And how much will prices drop if we register online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom