• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest! Mango, Jman, HBox, M2K, chaddd, GMoney, DJ Nintendo!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration

chaddd

Smash Lord
Yeah I never played Hbox on the TV being recorded. But thanks for confusing me with M2K. haha

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Next time don't leave your laptop out in the open where anyone can tamper with it. You're lucky it wasn't stolen.

SleepyK

Next time don't leave your laptop out in the open where anyone can tamper with it. You're lucky it wasn't stolen.
most of us are smashers not thieves

my bad about the naming, guys. i used the bulk uploader and i messed up some rapid copy pasting.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Nice thing about smash community:

Leaving thousands of dollars of electronics and equipment laying around, and even leaving the premises, knowing that your **** won't get jacked.

Pi

Smash Hero
super fun tourney
i'll def be placing higher in the coming tournaments
expect to see me in GF's soon!!
i'll be reppin unnecessarily flashy samus

good **** to the top 5

any way
shoutoutsss

loto: nice friendlies man, think you had the upper hand on me this go round, we'll see at the next tourney!!

taylor the fox and his friend from louisiana: thanks for the matches, really good fox, and thanks so much for the much needed shiek practice

plup & louis & esam: always nice to hang with fellow samus's, the more ditto practice i get the better, see you guys at the next tourney, esam i'm callin a 5$ mm next time we see each other, samus ditto

pb&j: finally beat you, i'll make it 2/3 next time, watch out son ;)

tropical taco: close set man, we'll see which way the wind blows next time ^^, good ****

skratch: nice matches, sick link for sure, but don't slack off or i'll win again haha, we'll get together real soon for some smash, never enough marth practice, i really like the matchup

garbanzo & finch: lol fun *** teams matches men, good ****

actionb@stard: toss the turtle MM any day any time son, and if you're ever in central fl feel free to stop by, pm me for address/# whatever, you're falcon getting 2good

sleepyk & chadddd & tbag & rest of the doods int he hotel room: thanks for havin us over, very fun playin with you, makes me wish GA wasn't another state! let's start work on a faster way to travel so we can chill more. Chaddd thanks for the ganon matches man, you're on another level for sure, i'll catch up though np, sleepyk always nice to meet another smasher who likes to break **** down

hbox: man our mandatory 1$ fox samus match never happen, totally slipped my mind, remind me next time!!

nasty: always nice to chill with you bro, we'll get you over here more often, you and that samus who SUCKS

toobz: nice seeing you again too, wish we coulda got some friendlies, dunno any fox that knows the matchup like you do lol

pinky? i think it is, sorry if i got it wrong: yo my powershields were on point that match lol, i don't normally get so many, you keep getting better, falco's gettin scary now lol, where you live btw?

m2k; you got this man. i wanna see you back on top, make it happen for me please

mango: as always 2good, lookin forward to watchin these matches again, i'll have to grab some friendlies with you next time you're in the state, wanna see what the best falco can do against my samus :evil:

rx-: long time no see broski, sorry if we overstayed our welcome on sunday, feel free to be totally blunt and kick us the **** out haha, and @amber cookies were yummmmy

djnintendo: watchin that intense mario rpg match man,

greenmario: maybe next time i won't stare you down while i'm in a match

kuya: wonder what char you'll be usin next lol, fun matches as always

CERO: nice to see you at some tournies man! wish you lived closer or we'd have you postin vids of you on your thread man! also i didn't catch your friends name? dom? nice to meet both of you

d-torr: i dun even need to ask about brawl results to know you won with yoshi man ;), nice seein you again, we'll have to grab a few matches next time

f-zero
; i know you can't quit melee man! fl is losing all it's pro falcons! now all we are left with is like some b@stard!! (jaja <3 action), was nice talkin to you, and i feel you on some of the things, do whatever you have fun with, that's always the best course of action

frames & the hosts: thanks for a fun tourney, hope you get things running a lil more smoothely next time but i understand you're polishing off your game, so it's all good.

shiz/chops/colin/phanna/rockcrock/UI/rest of people who didn't make it: T.T

know i'm leavin people out but good **** to everyone i met/talked to/had matches with, smash community is too good, hope to see you all again real soon

Ah hah~! Remembered more people

The Author: nice meeting you ^^, we definitely gotta play some time, you seem mad chill, and i never shy away from a chance to practice my power shields!! ^^

Raistlin: first time getting to talk to ya, seem really cool :p, i'll have to try my samus out on your puff some time, i have puff experience but only vs 1 puff so i'd like to see how much of that carries over to your playstyle

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
How do people who live in the state, like Shiz, Lambchops, and Colbol not make it to this tournament? How many people attended anyways?

chaddd

Smash Lord
How do people who live in the state, like Shiz, Lambchops, and Colbol not make it to this tournament? How many people attended anyways?
It's very simple.

Colbol got bad grades, Lambchops lives in New York now and just got a new job, and Shiz probably didn't have a ride or something.

SleepyK

1) Lambchops lives in NYC now.
2) Col Bol is young and his grades weren't great so his parents prevented him from attending.
3) DaShizWiz.... idk, lol.
4) entrant total was 63.

i was more surprised about RockCrock and co not making it. what happened to them, i wonder?

VGmasta

Smash Lord
1) Lambchops lives in NYC now.
2) Col Bol is young and his grades weren't great so his parents prevented him from attending.
3) DaShizWiz.... idk, lol.
4) entrant total was 63.

i was more surprised about RockCrock and co not making it. what happened to them, i wonder?
Me, RockCrock, and a bunch of other G'ville people couldn't come because our designated drivers had to go out of town/state for the holidays and it was too hard to find any housing around the venue. :ohwell:

Duskshadow

Smash Apprentice
I think that's the quickest quit I have ever seen. M2K must have been emphatically displeased.

SleepyK

Me, RockCrock, and a bunch of other G'ville people couldn't come because the our designated drivers had to go out of town/state for the holidays and it was too hard to find any housing around the venue. :ohwell:
aw, man. unfortunate. you cats are super cool.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Awesome job uploading all of this so quickly, Sleepy.

Chaddd, too good man.

Hbox, good stuff getting better at the puff ditto.

SleepyK

woulda had them up on the day of, but i fell asleep!

SleepyK

about hmw:
well, i assume he's mostly busy.

it's a free service provided by people in their spare time, so there really isn't any reason to complain.
There doesn't have to be videos or commentary for that matter.

but thanks, guys. Sorry about teams. VBM, you brought up a good point. I really should have manned my recording set up a little better. i'll keep that in mind if i end up recording videos at another large tournament.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
about hmw:
well, i assume he's mostly busy.

it's a free service provided by people in their spare time, so there really isn't any reason to complain.
There doesn't have to be videos or commentary for that matter.

but thanks, guys. Sorry about teams. VBM, you brought up a good point. I really should have manned my recording set up a little better. i'll keep that in mind if i end up recording videos at another large tournament.
On that note, thanks for the upload SleepyK. I'm so bored here right now, missing the tournaments. These videos are too good and they give me something to do besides all of this hair on my head. The puff dittos lasted forever, but I learned much from the matchup just by watching them.

Top Bottom