• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winter Game Fest VI - Feat. DrPP, M2K, Mango - $4000 Smash Pot - $7K Tot. Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
yo im 90% sure im gonna be heading to this. if i do i can give a ride to irvine area smashers. and i have a recording set up if you guys want it

suppppp andrew tan <3
hope you and krchyu are doing well hahaha its been a while :]
unless youre not the andrew tan i know looooooooooll

DJMirror

Smash Master
Can anyone please house me and my car?

Driver - Me
- Kira
- Anto?
- Open
- Open

Jun wanna team if I'm not teaming with Squid?

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
housing priority is going to OOS/NorCal first, but after all that is taken care of I'll see who has housing available.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Well basically it'll come down to whether or not it's unreasonable to make that trip twice. Nobody is going to expect SB smashers to come and play, go home, and then drive all the way back for the next day. Whereas say, Irvine is only about an hour away, which would kinda suck but it's still doable if no housing is left.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Is Norcal going to this? I might try to bother someone from AZ to drive to this; if Norcal's going, that'll make it more likely.

LuCKy

Smash Master
competition probably won't be so easy this time around connor :(

who do you guys wanna see for a good player fund?

peepee for sure. dude is pretty popular right now and im sure a lot of people in WC would love to play him. might also inspire norcal to come just so they can get a shot at him. shroomed would probably love to play him and norcal might even force jeff to come just they can see him n peepee go at it lol

HBK - definitely the best marth main out there besides m2k
darkrain - although i dont kow if he plays seriously anymore
jeff - if norcal dosnt come id so be up for a jeff fund lool nothing creates tourney hype like some SS

ANYWAYS

man i cant wait for this :]

ill bring a setup if there is room in my car

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Update for the Good Player Fund: Dr. PP is on board and wants to come down, but nothing is confirmed as of yet. Any and all donations would be appreciated.

Jun.

Smash Lord
I wonder if cakes and that milkfat fool are coming. I know they were in competitive HoN for a while but I haven't heard anything about them since they're not good enough to play at the top level.

Miharu remember to sign up for Dota asap since its limited and fills up very very fast.

Miharu

Smash Hero
I wonder if cakes and that milkfat fool are coming. I know they were in competitive HoN for a while but I haven't heard anything about them since they're not good enough to play at the top level.

Miharu remember to sign up for Dota asap since its limited and fills up very very fast.
haven't heard anything from either of them in a while, haven't really been in touch since they moved over to hon

cakes is definitely good enough to play hon at the "top level", but not so much for dota

afaik signups aren't even open yet

joeplicate

Smash Master
who from norcal dares drive to this?
i request a spot for me in thine carpool
i wanna **** some weak *** socal randoms up
i would definitely dare to ride in sheridan's car if he chose to go LOL
and dajuan would prob come too

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

definitely down if PP goes

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
pat im ordering the visa gift cards soon. make sure everyone who wins a prize fills out a form etc etc. all that ucsd business. im gonna get the online registration + schedule put together by the start of the school year so ill keep you posted.

get hypeeeee sd

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Couldn't find one via thread search, so I thought I'd ask here. Is there a Socal Brawl social thread? I'm looking to get some friendlies in with anyone Local to OC/LA when I fly in a couple days before the tourney.

joeplicate

Smash Master
god i hate it when people say that

or
"GO TO AIB HURR HRUR HURRR"

there's a brawl thread somewhere, it gets updated with tournaments and power rankings and all the good stuff :)

you should probably ask there, although i'm not sure exactly what part of pacwest it's under!

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I searched the Pac West and Pac West Social sections and didn't come up with anything recent. I'll be staying in north Orange County for two days 20/21 of January, and then SD for the tourney. I'm specifically looking to get some doubles practice so my teammate and I can get in sync.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom