• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Cant You Beat M2k

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I still don't think Shiz is on the same level as M2K.
Agreed. Being incredibly technical usually comes hand-in-hand with mindlessness. Sometimes spacies just go into auto-pilot and rambo.

Then again I sort of like rambo. : /

edit: Canada completely thieved the blade breakers sigs. :)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
You know, we could just have KoreanDJ play and **** him again...
And don't forget, there is always the option of laser camping the hell out of him.
Just pay Mathos or myself some good money to massacre our thumbs to do 8 minutes of shl.

m2k would be prone to quitting out of matches. Just be really gay.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
You know, we could just have KoreanDJ play and **** him again...
And don't forget, there is always the option of laser camping the hell out of him.
Just pay Mathos or myself some good money to massacre our thumbs to do 8 minutes of shl.

m2k would be prone to quitting out of matches. Just be really gay.
U R dumb, he would **** your balls off.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
U R dumb, he would **** your balls off.
Money match me. B moves only, or not. It's your preference.
I'll use b moves only if you want to use actual attacks.
If you're doubting my shl you are in dire trouble, sir.
Hell, you live in NE. You should know this D<

Big_R

Smash Champion
hey the summer of 07 ima recap. chu won pound 2, m2k won fc, pc won oc

splitzies were had at all of em.

top 3 doesnt matter

they each let each other win with m2k being the best regardless

m2k doesnt want the sets at oc3 up because he wasnt playing bad but he was giving it to pc on purpose for placing as part of the splitzies plan where they all get a spot in the summer, and they all get the same money.

or something

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
hey the summer of 07 ima recap. chu won pound 2, m2k won fc, pc won oc

splitzies were had at all of em.

top 3 doesnt matter

they each let each other win with m2k being the best regardless

m2k doesnt want the sets at oc3 up because he wasnt playing bad but he was giving it to pc on purpose for placing as part of the splitzies plan where they all get a spot in the summer, and they all get the same money.

or something
???

Or PC was playing amazing?

Big_R

Smash Champion
???

Or PC was playing amazing?
ya i remember watching pc play "amazing" in winners at fc so m2k could handle the dirty work in losers. so pc like 3-1'd m2k maybe in winners then wut.... like m2k 6-0'd him in grand finals? thats some adjustment.

i saw them play on the same levels before and after and it didnt make any sense. m2k was getting gimps that he wasnt at all before. wut did he forget that he pretty much invented that ****?

pc was playing very well i think but idk it also seems fishy...

replicate

Smash Lord
People just need to accept that people do lose no matter how good they are. Simply, Mango came out on top in this match, end of story. I doubt he will say anything for the fear of being ridiculed by all you haters.
wow, wtf kid? are you joking?

If I sounded like a "hater" in my post I didn't mean to, and who am I to "ridicule" the best player in the world for getting 2nd at one tournament? I want to know whether it was a fluke or what; I've heard that m2k was making a lot of mistakes, and watching the videos it seems like he didn't recover his momentum until it was too late. I'm just curious--why the fück would I talk down to the best player, period.

Also, I just noticed that this was in the falco boards lol.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol @ everyone.

You guys are all too funny.

Guys, M2K's performance at FAST1 is the way it was. Stop johning for him.

Stop saying oh, if he practiced for however long he would of done better. Shut up, get off his ****.

I live by myself in basically the woods, an hour from smashmac or keepspeedn. And played computers 1nce to 2wice a week for about 3 months before FAST1.

And for other people always comparing me with PC, and other people. Shut up with all these johns saying "Shiz would win cause he has lots of falco practice".

I laugh at that statement so much. FlowinWater quit 2 years ago. And lambchops lives 2 hours from my house. Only falco I could say that gave me some falco practice is probably smashmac's.

Last time I played the game was like a month ago, against a computer after FAST1.

S t f u with johns. You guys have no life's, lol.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
shiz is top 5 in the nation GG shiz was playing horrible vs m2k in that5 set. **** both players were playing horrible i hate that set ui only watched it once and threw up lol. i usually watch shiz matches 50 times a day for good measures but shis was playing so bad.... **** both players were playign so bad. and yea shiz started playign melee again the day of the tourney at FAST(for people johnning about m2k playing brawl and getting rusty at melee) and you dont see him johnning about the match yea m2k should learn to be more mature and not jon but oh well thats just him its the way he is some people wont liek it but he doesnt seem to care. man up people

eggm stfu your trash compare to shiz you piece of **** big mac looking motha****er lose some weight you fat ***. god stop degrading him and other people just cuz people look up to him as a player and not you. take losses like a man stfu and learn to take a **** like a man ***g0t. someone really needs to shut you up or punch you in the fuking face. stfu kid. god dayumm your fuking annoying like shiz said.

***g0t your less than nothin just had to take that stress of my chest like breast reduction

ROFL, I cryed at this post. Dam chops is too good. Chops is amazing, I learned all my stuff from him (no joke).

Didn't you beat Eggm this tournament aswell? Lol.

Oh yea and so did my little brother KeepSpeedN. He beat Eggm with falco, his 4th best character. Rofl.

I wonder the johns that are coming, lol.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I once beat M2K in a friendly vs his Marth on Yoshi's Story so it's obvious that I am the best ever and that no one can beat me.

ganon just stays in a limited area and uses his decent attack range to fend off falcos attacks?
My god. You must be the golden Ganon god I've dreamt about. You DO know all his secrets. How did you know that it was just that simple? SHIZ OUR NEXT SET IS MINE. I KNOW THE SECRET NOW.

um are you serious? go to one side of FD and just spam your neutral b and up tilt. what a noooooob.
This guy is alright in my book.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Lol @ everyone.

Stop saying oh, if he practiced for however long he would of done better. Shut up, get off his ****.

I live by myself in basically the woods, an hour from smashmac or keepspeedn. And played computers 1nce to 2wice a week for about 3 months before FAST1.

And for other people always comparing me with PC, and other people. Shut up with all these johns saying "Shiz would win cause he has lots of falco practice".

I laugh at that statement so much. FlowinWater quit 2 years ago. And lambchops lives 2 hours from my house. Only falco I could say that gave me some falco practice is probably smashmac's.

Last time I played the game was like a month ago, against a computer after FAST1.

thats real talk homie. there are mad meatriders in the world

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Thanks trademark.

And yeah @ Chaddd. You ***** the daylights out of me that second match on Yoshi's i was like wtf!!

Lol.

Next set you got with me is prob yours lol. Your definitely too fun to play lol.

brg

Smash Ace
My god. You must be the golden Ganon god I've dreamt about. You DO know all his secrets. How did you know that it was just that simple? SHIZ OUR NEXT SET IS MINE. I KNOW THE SECRET NOW.
i lol'ed :)

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
My god. You must be the golden Ganon god I've dreamt about. You DO know all his secrets. How did you know that it was just that simple? SHIZ OUR NEXT SET IS MINE. I KNOW THE SECRET NOW..
oh snaps
the time of falcos is over, now the time of ganons has come... all due to this one recently discovered, broken, overpowered and REVOLUTIONARY camping technique... shiz is gonna get BEASTED

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
I'd support an overthrow of the current tournament winners with a flood of Ganondorfs. Just imagine that M2K's fox is in the middle of FD, getting grabbed by Ganon. Two other Ganons are just beating the animal poop out of him with Reverse Warlock Punches :) Bowser challenge anyone?

Personally, i'd just rather see more videos of pro players giving m2k a real fight (maybe one day i'll be part of that group :p). Right now, it doesn't matter (to me) if m2k wins, but I do like seeing fast-paced videos where fights turn into combo videos. Who doesn't like seeing a pro get 0-death comboed? (I love watching Isai in SSB64)

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
^^^
reverse warlock punches?? this is melee. annnddd i dont like seeing 0-death combos unless they come from a falcon player. with other charaters theyre really gay and involve chain grabing(m2k) with falcon theres maybe one or two grabs and they end with a knee. but anyways,isnt falcon vs marth a 50-50 match up? whats falco vs marth? 60-40 for marth?

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
no. marth vs falcon is 60-40 in falcons favor i believe is what m2k used to say in the old threads that discussed this.

falco vs marth is even. thats my preference on the match up at least

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Lol @ everyone.

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape

Vts

Smash Champion
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape
**** is such a strong word, more of along the words of forceable pleasure for ones' self ;)

you can move in with me shiz, but u must play bomberman with me and ddr o and ping pong/pool :psycho:

don't worry bro just take off your pants this party is going to be awesome

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
no. marth vs falcon is 60-40 in falcons favor i believe is what m2k used to say in the old threads that discussed this.

falco vs marth is even. thats my preference on the match up at least
then why doesnt a top level pro super sexy falcon (scar) rise to the occasion???

what about low tiers?
what about them? they suck bolitas. fer reals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom