• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Cant You Beat M2k

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
I guess. but you live in port chester and don't play with pc? that's too bad.

send me a pm if you ever want to come play.
pc is really REALLLLY gay, i im'd him not to long ago and he didnt respond but ofcourse i got one of my friends to aim him and he was talking with him, so idk about him.
but yea, maybe on our next school break i can get a chance to play u. i start school on friday. muahaha i hear everyone else already started or start tomorrow hehehee

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
You're an idiot, chris is the coolest pro smasher I've met.
if hes so cool how come he wont answer whenever i i/m him? if your close with him ask him why. cuz i would love to know. and i hope you read the rest of what i wrote. to me, thats not cool, at all. if he really didnt wanna talk with me he could just say so, but ignoring me the way he does, not cool. he lives like 3-4 minutes away from me walking. and yet he wont answer me just to play me one day? yea real cool buddy.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
if hes so cool how come he wont answer whenever i i/m him? if your close with him ask him why. cuz i would love to know. and i hope you read the rest of what i wrote. to me, thats not cool, at all. if he really didnt wanna talk with me he could just say so, but ignoring me the way he does, not cool. he lives like 3-4 minutes away from me walking. and yet he wont answer me just to play me one day? yea real cool buddy.
I'll play with you, we can paint each other's toenails and talk about who's cuter PC Chris or Gimpyfish. :bee:

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
maybe you just didn't come off to his liking. or p.c. doesn't wanna be bothered with people not on his level atm. w/e the case no need to throw a bf. (white chicks) let it go. you can't make someone like you.

gotta understand every smasher in the world wants to im pros and annoy em with quesitons etc etc youi're not the only one.

and lmao at drephen with the isai logic. toooo good lol. but mango meat riding :/ lol mango how come every post you like taunt m2k lol. gonna hold that win over him forever huh....

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
? im a boy? and i have a girlfriend???

i understand about the annoying part. but watever. he probly sucks in melee now anyways
Yet he's still probably better than almost everyone else :/

Maybe PC just happens to be busy.

D

Deleted member

he's almost always away from his keyboard. try him again sometime.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
if thats m2k style then its gay. you know what, i think some one should just pick the ic's and wobble m2k in a tourney in pools.
I'm pretty sure people have done that. Or tried, and unless it was a really good ic's they most likely didn't grab him at all. And they'd have to be ****ing amazing to grab him while nana is synched.
You're really stupid thinking that would work, if it did only IC's would be winning tournaments.
And I hate people arguing about what style is gay and which is not. People play however the **** they want. You're like those scrubs that cry tourney***s and claims that AT's are cheap.
well if you watch the isai vs darkrain from like 430923 years ago on youtube, all isai does is tech chase darkrain and its homosexuality to its fullest. that was like 99% tech chasing. if m2k does only 50% its not that bad. if you can tech chase so well why do you use his side b to chase instead of grabbing m2k? then from there you can grab again or nair combo or do something different.
Maybe because players who tech chase to regrab just prefer doing that? People have different playing styles, different setups, different comboing styles. Why should they avoid doing something just because a few srubs (or anyone) thinks it's gay?

Witchking_of_Angmar

Smash Lord
Slowly starting to enjoy my mothertongue again. :)
wtf? m2k, your challenging a sheik main but saying no chaingrabs?

thats like a falco fox player challenging your marth and they say no chaingrabs. granted marth's isn't as rigged but still.

no johns just do the mm either way.
Maybe you need a little dose of analogy police. Notice that they were talking about a sheik ditto, thus no CG goes both ways.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
^ people just shouldn't make rules for a mm, its all based on skill regardless if cg is used or not. plenty of sheiks screw up there chaingrabs sometimes so its not like it doesn't take skill.

i understand where he is coming from saying that doing a mm with chaingrabbing doesn't show as much skill as without it, but he is the one who challenged drephen a LONG time ago in this thread to a mm that did not say whether or not chaingrabbing would be allowed or not.

i win. drephen knows i'm right

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
The sheik CG makes me happy I live in europe. ha. (Sheiks dthrow is different in PAL)
BTW It is not that uncommon that people ban specific things in money matches. Like certain stages (stages that are usually not banned in tournament, or atleast not in all tournaments), or sometimes even certain moves like wobbling and fox's wall-based shine infinites.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
I don't know why this thread is even made in the first place. M2k wins by lots of practice and being really smart outside of smash and in smash. If you can't beat him, and want someone else to beat him so you can hop on this threads nuts and say something like "LOL M2K SUCKZ LOLS LOLS", then your weak and don't practice enough.

On a side note, i wish i played this game seriously and long enough to play in some mlg events early, and beat m2k, so that when i would get ***** by him later on, I would just come into this thread saying "I 3 stocked his fox"

Work hard and don't complain when you lose

C!Z

Smash Lord
. if you can tech chase so well why do you use his side b to chase instead of grabbing m2k? then from there you can grab again or nair combo or do something different.
LOL obviously you've never heard of DI or Crouch Cancelling.

CG in Sheik dittos requires very little skill. They can only DI two ways instead of three and you can follow the DI, also I don't even think you hafta JC the grab which makes it that much easier.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
using the c-stick is cheating.
yea only stupid nubs whu can t smash with a button like us tr00 gamerz haha. but wavecheatings worse u know i played them wavecheaterz and they always wavecheat away from my dash attacks and grab me haha stupid cowards afraid of my attacks, wavecheating away and grab me when i cant do anything. unfair. nintendo hates tourney***s and loves us tr00 gamers and gives us gold medals for not waveglitching. atleast thats how it feels well i know for sure nintendo loves me more then stupid tourney***z hahaha

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
LOL obviously you've never heard of DI or Crouch Cancelling.
haha you obviously dont know about falcon
read vvvvvvv

I only raptor boost tech chase every once in a while, I don't know why cause it really is an amazing move. Covering 3 of 4 tech options = broken. I seemed to be doing it a lot more yesterday and was having a good bit of success. I'll play around with it b/c raptor boost at the edge with a spacie at like 40% = stock at least half the time, either via FSmash or sh knee or drop zone or whatever.

C!Z

Smash Lord
haha you obviously dont know about falcon
read vvvvvvv
Just because people Scar plays dont CC doesn't mean it's an awesome tech chase. The grab is much better. You show me a vid where he is using over and over against a high level player and I'll say you proved me wrong.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
It doesn't change the fact that it's very CC:able (Scar probably just didn't think of that when he wrote that post). The raptor boost IS a great tech chase move, but sometimes grabbing is better (for example when you think your opponent might be CCing)
You're really stupid, JonaDiaper.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
you can only crouch cancel it if you are done your tech roll animatoin

but by that time, you could also block

so the same time ud be able to CC, ud be able to block, so its kind of pointless

if you do raptor boost to tech chase them while they are still in helpless stun mode, they will be popped in the air no matter what

JMB Falcon you're an idiot, that's like saying ledge stalling to win a match is a fair tactic. It is far too effective for the amount of skill that it takes, and that's the point. I don't care what kind of stupid argument that you use, if he was confident in his Sheik skill he would challenge me where skill is a bigger factor.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
Just because people Scar plays dont CC doesn't mean it's an awesome tech chase. The grab is much better. You show me a vid where he is using over and over against a high level player and I'll say you proved me wrong.
It doesn't change the fact that it's very CC:able (Scar probably just didn't think of that when he wrote that post). The raptor boost IS a great tech chase move, but sometimes grabbing is better (for example when you think your opponent might be CCing)
You're really stupid, JonaDiaper.
haha watevers, although i thought if you raptor boost tech chase perfectly(frame parfect or w/e) they cant cc it.

see i was right, i should dance now. thank you m2k.

Big_R

Smash Champion
technically you're challeneging him cuz he has already beat u m2k. also u are challenging him so u gotta step yo game up and l2cg or go home.

C!Z

Smash Lord
haha watevers, although i thought if you raptor boost tech chase perfectly(frame parfect or w/e) they cant cc it.

see i was right, i should dance now. thank you m2k.
lol oh my what to do with this kid. Well if they're not teching so he's still tumbling then it's not tech chasing at all is it? You're wrong, no dance for you.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
he never beat me besides barely at VLS where i was horrible (yet i still outranked him cuz he loses to way more people than me, like getting 3 stocked by chu) and 1 crew battle. It's like saying I beat darkrain even though I never fought him besides a crew battle at FCD and when he wasn't as good back at MLG Orlando.

im good at CGing, but there's too much luck involved in a 4 stock match because it's only 4 grabs to win. I want something where it's reliable, and comes down to character playing skill, where the better player will win, which he is quite obviously refusing. So back away from my challenge, I don't care, it just shows how much confidence you have in your playing skill. There's a reason KDJ agrees to no CG sheik dittos, cuz he has skill and he knows it.

Big_R

Smash Champion
it doesnt matter anyways drew is in the osu band he cant rly go to tournys at least for a while i dont think. so unless u come to cbus and wanna try and take his money this is all talk that doesnt rly matter.

maybe he can travel if there are away games i gotta talk to this guy...

Mew2King

King of the Mews
if he wants to do a skill-based sheik ditto, then sure

I don't care if he can't travel, honestly, I just don't like that Drephen goes into any random thread just to make fun of me, the same stuff Mango does. It's very disrespectful. That, and restarting the 99.9% completed match we had at FCD. Otherwise I would have no problem with him.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
k m2k, i'm gonna stop arguing with you but this is all i have to say.

being disrespectful? you called me an idiot and my arguement isn't stupid your just pissed because i'm partly right. i see that alot in your post, if people don't have the same opinion as you they are stupid or an idiot. all it is is that you prefer not to cg in sheik dittos and i disagree with that. i should've kept my comment to myself but figuring that i know you are amoung the top players i didn't think you would have a john like that.

btw its jbm, not jmb. and i have no beef with you, i was simply arguing with you is all so don't take it personally.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
you can only crouch cancel it if you are done your tech roll animatoin

but by that time, you could also block

so the same time ud be able to CC, ud be able to block, so its kind of pointless

if you do raptor boost to tech chase them while they are still in helpless stun mode, they will be popped in the air no matter what
Ya but I thought ASDI down would have a CC:ing effect on the raptor boost in the same way that it has on jabs, ie the hitstun is cancelled because you immidietly touch the ground on the first frame after the hitlag. (It is whenever you ASDI down an attack that doesn't send you in a "teching state", if so you would just bounce off the ground. Or if the attack has enough knockback you would be sent flying) But you know all of this lol.
I know this really isn't CC:ing, but I call it that anyway cuz thats what everyone calls it. (this was what I was talking about when saying the raptor boost is cc:able)

But obviously you know this game much better then me, maybe the raptor boost isn't weak enough to get the effect I explained. Or maybe I'm just wrong on that point (although im pretty sure im not though). Correct me if I'm wrong.

btw, I just realized how ironic it is that people are calling m2k a grab ***** while he is saying CG:ing in sheik dittos is skill-less. lool (I know you didnt call him a grab ***** btw, jbm)

Seriously, m2k, you and should drephen should play the ditto on the PAL version if you want to assure that there is no CGing, otherwise drephen (or you, technically, lol) could do something gay like downthrow->jab->regrab->downthrow->rinse&repeat and claim that it is technically not a cg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom