• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Cant You Beat M2k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
shiz is top 5 in the nation GG shiz was playing horrible vs m2k in that5 set. **** both players were playing horrible i hate that set ui only watched it once and threw up lol. i usually watch shiz matches 50 times a day for good measures but shis was playing so bad.... **** both players were playign so bad. and yea shiz started playign melee again the day of the tourney at FAST(for people johnning about m2k playing brawl and getting rusty at melee) and you dont see him johnning about the match yea m2k should learn to be more mature and not jon but oh well thats just him its the way he is some people wont liek it but he doesnt seem to care. man up people

eggm stfu your trash compare to shiz you piece of **** big mac looking motha****er lose someweight you fat ***. god stop degrading him and take losses liek a man stfu and learn to take it in the back like a man ***g0t. someone really needs to shut you up or punch you in the fuking face. stfu kid. god your fuking aannoying like shiz said.

***g0t your less than nothin just had to take that stress of my chest like breast reduction
Chops 4 prez haha

dguy6789

Smash Lord
shiz is top 5 in the nation GG shiz was playing horrible vs m2k in that5 set. **** both players were playing horrible i hate that set ui only watched it once and threw up lol. i usually watch shiz matches 50 times a day for good measures but shis was playing so bad.... **** both players were playign so bad. and yea shiz started playign melee again the day of the tourney at FAST(for people johnning about m2k playing brawl and getting rusty at melee) and you dont see him johnning about the match yea m2k should learn to be more mature and not jon but oh well thats just him its the way he is some people wont liek it but he doesnt seem to care. man up people

eggm stfu your trash compare to shiz you piece of **** big mac looking motha****er lose some weight you fat ***. god stop degrading him and other people just cuz people look up to him as a player and not you. take losses like a man stfu and learn to take a **** like a man ***g0t. someone really needs to shut you up or punch you in the fuking face. stfu kid. god dayumm your fuking annoying like shiz said.

***g0t your less than nothin just had to take that stress of my chest like breast reduction
QFT. LOL @ Eggm comparing himself to Shiz.

C......

Smash Apprentice

eggm stfu your trash compare to shiz you piece of **** big mac looking motha****er lose some weight you fat ***. god stop degrading him and other people just cuz people look up to him as a player and not you. take losses like a man stfu and learn to take a **** like a man ***g0t. someone really needs to shut you up or punch you in the fuking face. stfu kid. god dayumm your fuking annoying like shiz said.

1st paragraph, quoted 4 truth

The rest......just hilarious

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Lmfao @ all these people like "M2K WUZ PLAYN BAD" Yeah, okay, john for M2K more, guys. You people astound me with the amount of **** riding you do on a daily basis. ShizWiz could OBVIOUSLY beat M2K, it's as plain as ****ing day, and you people come here and try and take away from his skill as a player and say some bull**** like M2K was playing so bad, yadda yadda.

Funny thing is, most of you ******* saying this **** are the people who just learned how to wavedash. Get out of here. M2K is beatable. I doubt his reign of terror will continue for much longer.

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for

WHERE DID HE LEARN HIS MANNERS!?

Chops for truuu!

Vts

Smash Champion
there is few of people who can beat m2k but they sometimes have bad luck or controller problems (johns ftw), its just m2k is getting more luck ,and mango is just fuking amazing and drephen (who i want to meet as well other people) who i've seen video of is amazing. the fact is luck at tournaments win. shiz should have beaten m2k but i watched the matches many times over and said to myself they are both insane good but the shiz had bad luck on the last match seeing him miss judge marf's range or have little to short of a wavedash resulted in a low % kill.

until a have met someone at a tournament and talk to them i have to hold my judgement of what type of person they are, unless ur a halo player then just gtfo, cocky sobs...

m2k will lose, and i can see it being soon, i remember a time when ken was thought to be unbeatable man were we wrong.

looking at old smasher and present ones it seems people who have played for 4-5 years or from game release are facing new smashers who find out how to really play this game to the next level, take mango for example who the *** was this kid before pound 3? (no offence or is there :psycho:), watch old matchs and then watch some new ones everyone is speeding up and finding ways around old tricks as well new combos and better mind games.

i hope people realize everyone is beat able even robots. time is on younger competers side as well a childs mind is one of the hardest things to read if they are smart if not they are open as a book.

D

Deleted member

of course m2k is beatable. that being said, the m2k vs shiz set was a bit overdone. it was good, but m2k vs pc @ FCD was better.

eggm: stop punching yourself in the face. Stop it.

m2k I'll give you $50 if you raise that MM to 150.

m2k will lose, and i can see it being soon, i remember a time when ken was thought to be unbeatable man were we wrong.
people thought ken would be washed up by 2004, although he continued to win through 2007. if that's your comparison, maybe m2k will lose in 2011.

brg

Smash Ace
Actually, the night before Shiz was beating him in all kinds of sets. Including Marth dittos. You can't talk down about someone who's obviously better than you just because you can't get off the M2K d!ck.

Also, I wasn't aware that Ganon not approaching Falco was an issue for the Falco in the Falco Ganon matchup.

Seriously, someone f*cking explain this to me.

How does a Ganon camp a Falco?

Seriously, I need to know. This is blowing my mind just thinking about it.
ganon just stays in a limited area and uses his decent attack range to fend off falcos attacks?

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Chops, regardless of any self-ego inflating eggm does, personal insults are really out of line. I'm cool with you and all of Florida, but you ever pull that kind of **** in person and we are going to fight, then probably go out and get diner food together afterwards. :laugh:

It is widely known that eggm overestimates himself by a wide margin, but you don't need to make an entire paragraph insulting him like that. Everyone has their own little quirks, if they didn't people would be boring. Eggm's is his all encompassing ego. Yours is your love of talking. Mine is my incredible love of myself. It's okay to trash talk a bit, or even call people on stuff like eggm's, but like I said already, leave the personal stuff out of it.

Vts

Smash Champion
Everyone has their own little quirks
mine is i sometimes have a problem talking and getting words out, and i'm dyslexic and have the hardest time remembering names to faces and i can't spell , and like to play gamecube with no pants....i found out when i have some alcohol in me i lose my speech impediment (google used 2 times in this i bet u can guess on which words lol).

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
mine is i sometimes have a problem talking and getting words out, and i'm dyslexic and have the hardest time remembering names to faces and i can't spell , and like to play gamecube with no pants....i found out when i have some alcohol in me i lose my speech impediment (google used 2 times in this i bet u can guess on which words lol).
Wait, so can you like... get a doctor's note saying you can be drunk whenever you want?

(kidding)

soap

Smash Hero
rippin an immortal technique track for trash talk.... although thats not technique who says that line, cant remember dudes name.

i miss the old cactuar sig...

soap

Smash Hero
o **** thats right, Diabolic one man brigade spreading cancer plague fist ****in a pussys face he says his own name in the song howd i forget. rappers are like pokemon they r always saying their names before they start

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
ganon just stays in a limited area and uses his decent attack range to fend off falcos attacks?
thats called spacing. If Ganon lets Falco get close he gets shined and shine-combo *****, what do you expect ganon to do? He has to abuse the few advantages he has in the match up (his range)
just wait for him to miss something & punish. It's not THAT hard, ganon kinda lags alot so...
or if you don't feel like going through the hassle of that just camp him LOL. There's very little Ganon can do about a falco running away and spamming lasers
Oh, I know it wasn't directed towards me. I was pretty much mew2dad for a long time prior to brawl coming out in that I would take care of him during tournament trips and help him practice and such. He's extraordinarily high maintenance.

Him being socially viable is relevant in that a lot of people tend to shift their opinions based on how much they like a player rather than actual skill level of that player. Purely looking at recent statistics, M2K is obviously the best player. Even amonst the top levels of players, pretty much all of us agree that he is on his own level. There are certain people that he is weak against, but looking at his overall game, he is the best. There is no question.
Yhea, I understand all of that. The only thing I really don't like is when people won't admit the bolded part because they don't like the player for some other reason. (But you're obviously not like that. :))
Personally I think thrash talking in general is stupid though (not morally unacceptable or terribly wrong or anything like that, just stupid. dumb), but thats a different story (and please people, lets not change the topic to that :p lol)
Honestly, **** talking never really bothers me as much as it just distracts me from playing. I can't count the number of times I've gone and played in MD/VA and had some ******* "support" his fellow MD/VAer by sitting next to me and shouting into my ear. I started wearing headphones because of that crap.
Lol, i've actually tried out listening to music while playing matches for the same reason. Problem is I need the in-game sounds to concentrate properly and I rely on them in certain reactive and timing aspects of smash :(.( For example when I shorten the illusion, I think "X amount of time after I hear ping, I'll press b again".)

soap

Smash Hero
MD/VA is outta control, i cant imagine hova keepin up the screaming for an entire 6 to 7 minute brawl match

replicate

Smash Lord
I read up to page 5, then stopped jona saying that he would beat m2k in an hour of friendlies

the question has already been answered--it's mango, son
btw mew2king, what was the situation at pound 3? I heard that everybody was beyond tired, and I know that you said you don't have much experience vs jigglypuff. Mango told me that he just beat you a couple of times and then you started making mistakes.

It seemed like you had a close 1st set, then by the time you recovered your momentum 2nd set he had brinstar.

I was just wondering what your thoughts were on the situation since I really value what you say.
(sorry if I sounded like a noob; I'm just curious as to what you think about the matchup/where things stand right now)

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Chops, regardless of any self-ego inflating eggm does, personal insults are really out of line. I'm cool with you and all of Florida, but you ever pull that kind of **** in person and we are going to fight, then probably go out and get diner food together afterwards. :laugh:

It is widely known that eggm overestimates himself by a wide margin, but you don't need to make an entire paragraph insulting him like that. Everyone has their own little quirks, if they didn't people would be boring. Eggm's is his all encompassing ego. Yours is your love of talking. Mine is my incredible love of myself. It's okay to trash talk a bit, or even call people on stuff like eggm's, but like I said already, leave the personal stuff out of it.
I also would like to apoligize for me being imaturre to all the people at GA. and how i johned and **** about losing and stuff. I apoligize to you too. cactuar you wrecked me man thats all there is to it and so did the marth players at pools that owned me and that samus player. my bad for being gay and not taking the loss like a man but ill try to improve in taking losses like a man.

no i dont apoligize to eggm cactus baby. but at least i still luv you. *** eggm he sucks ****. i hope someone headbutts him in the face. no im not gonna do that to his face unless he does what he does to me at my face i dont randomly looks for fights unless someone does goes up to me and literally tries me or punches me **** wurd up. actions speaks louder than words and words wont hurt me u can say you'll fight me but if i see no action ill be like ok.....wurd up lol. only time i would punch someone in tourney if im being trash talked to my face as i play a tourney match. do it from a distance not to my face or to anyone else.

m2k is the best and he's not gonna lose in a long time why do people keep saying he's beatable he's almost unbeatbale get over fukers. even if he does get beaten whats gonna stop him from adapting coming back and 4 stocking you. I know he's gonna do that to mango lol its inevitable like a huirricane. i know shiz can beat him tooo i know where he stands but eggm doesnt lol.

C!Z

Smash Lord
the question has already been answered--it's mango, son
btw mew2king, what was the situation at pound 3? I heard that everybody was beyond tired, and I know that you said you don't have much experience vs jigglypuff. Mango told me that he just beat you a couple of times and then you started making mistakes.

It seemed like you had a close 1st set, then by the time you recovered your momentum 2nd set he had brinstar.

I was just wondering what your thoughts were on the situation since I really value what you say.
(sorry if I sounded like a noob; I'm just curious as to what you think about the matchup/where things stand right now)
People just need to accept that people do lose no matter how good they are. Simply, Mango came out on top in this match, end of story. I doubt he will say anything for the fear of being ridiculed by all you haters.

taking sidebets for this m2k drephen match. I got $10 on drephen. any takers?
Whoa baller calm down with your $10, you sound really confident. I honestly don't ever think it'll happen unless Drephen feels like donating a bill. Drephen is good but the only way he's takin this down is CGing. M2K knows too much and like everyone says and knows he's obviously the better player. But hey maybe he'll prove me wrong.

This thread proves nothing except the fact that most people are haters. Where's the love? Oh I'd also like to point out for the people talkin bout sexual **** over this it makes you sound ridiculously ****in nerdy. No one cares.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
It's pretty obvious that M2k is somewhat of a pessimist. I don't think I have ever seen him post or let people know in a match that he lost saying "Yeah man I played all out and felt good but he just had a better match". There is always going to be a reason why you lost, and M2k just likes to find that reason and john about it when he loses (or wins lol).

I think most players that play him understand and don't mind this at all., it's just the way he is. I just wish he could take more pride in winning OR losing knowing that if he did actually lose it meant some incredible matches because he is the best player overall regardless.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
i had sex while playing smash....beat that! lol

chop's trash talk has and never will make sense lol
yea i dont even know what im talking about sometimes. all I do is headbutt the keyboard and enter w/e comes out. eggm still looks like a fat big and tasty looking motha****er

I luv cactus.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Hahaha. God****it chops. <3

We talked about Georgia before, and I totally understand when people just have off days, as I've had my fair share of them at tournaments that actually mattered to me. It's nothing to worry about really, even M2K has backed you up in saying that you were playing leagues better at FAST1 than at Georgia. I wish I could have gone... I don't think you ever got a chance to play my main....

SpeedAcE

Smash Journeyman
This thread is inconceivably hysterical.

I don't care much for M2k winning or losing, but I'm really eager to see a top level Falco beat a top level Marth in finals.

Also, isn't M2K the one continuously telling people not to use videos as a reference? That said, why should he care about which ones are put up and which ones are not, especially when they're supposedly not an accurate representation of a players overall skill?

brg

Smash Ace
maybe m2k is like these girls on facebook that untag pictures of themselves where they are not pretty enough, so that only the best pictures remain

Linguini

Smash Master
lol *chops headbutts the computer*

*out comes a post* hahaha

Eggm, cmon man, shiz is def near m2k's level, we know it, you know it, and whoever doesnt you KNOW NOW.

After I beat you in the mm eggm i went and mmed shiz and I can tell you hes alooooooot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom