• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why being gay is awesome.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
thats a bold claim...

have any proof to back it up?
He's talking **** lol.
Homosexuals are pretty HIV invested, lol.
The only homo you can trust is a virgin homo.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
He's talking **** lol.
Homosexuals are pretty HIV invested, lol.
The only homo you can trust is a virgin homo.
Nope, I'm not.

The risks of HIV among homosexuals is the exact same as among heterosexuals. Vaginal infection is just as possible as anal infection, and many high-risked heterosexual men think they're not at risk at all.

HIV/AIDS is not a gay disease.

And the last two sentences are in fact the **** being talked. One (females, too!) can be HIV+ even without ever having sex. And as far as I know, not even 10% of the gay population is HIV+.

Browny

Smash Hater
youre missing the point..

equal in probabilty of contracting it isnt going to help when theres a greater proportion of people who have hiv/aids. lets us compare it to something like this swine flu. all people are succeptible to getting it and have the exact same chance. but if you are in a region where a lot more people have it, that proportion (not chance) grows rapidly.

The risk of contracting it in an isolated example remains the same, but when the exposure to that risk has increased, its fair to assume the risk therefore increases

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I repeat, though.

HIV is not a gay disease. There are many heterosexuals (mainly men) unaware of the fact they're at high risk or already infected.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Nope, I'm not.

The risks of HIV among homosexuals is the exact same as among heterosexuals. Vaginal infection is just as possible as anal infection, and many high-risked heterosexual men think they're not at risk at all.

HIV/AIDS is not a gay disease.

And the last two sentences are in fact the **** being talked. One (females, too!) can be HIV+ even without ever having sex. And as far as I know, not even 10% of the gay population is HIV+.
1/5 gay men in Britain is HIV+.
I'm a scientist, you're a historian, so you can stfu when I say.

Yes the risks of transmission are the same, yet the practices of the two different groups is different.

The membrane in the rectum is far more easily damaged, allowing for easier infection.

Couple that with the fact that ***gots love to omit protection, you get a much greater chance of transmission. For fear of avoiding pregnancy, casual straight sex involves protection far more often.

Gay men, let's face it, are more likely to be pozzes.
I mean Jesus, they have these things called poz parties in England, no prizes for guessing what's involved.

Gay men are durteh and I hate 'em...
Unless they're virgins RAWR!

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I know, but I get a kick out of making fun of gay people at times.
Gay people are so easily trollable.
You're just double compensating here since you can't use my gayness for trolling.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
So what the OP is trying to say, and indirectly of course, is that being bi-sexual beats all?

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Okay, can a Mod lock this thread... if you wana be gay do it on your own time, why would you wana discuss this.. anyways..
Why would you want to talk about being straight?

Exactly.

Because it's normal for you, just like it's normal for us. GTFO, troll.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
Spade, here's something we can agree on.

Being gay IS awesome.

I'm having a good day, so I'll post my take on each reason why being gay is awesome.

--I get all the hilarity I need from scaring my guy friends by pretending to flirt with them.

--I make banana innuendos. My friend makes innuendos with the word itself, calling them "inyourendos".

--Mmmmm....Riku...

--Yes.

--Yay Sephora with their many fruit-scented shampoos!

--I love shopping. ^_^

--I don't have to worry about that yet, as I currently am single.

--Yes. Just...Yes. It's...awesome.

EDIT:

--Straked...<3

--Heehee!

--Haha!

--Mhmmm...=w=

Lily

Smash Cadet
I love gay guys. They are just downright awesome. My brother is gay (and a furry, haha) and I get along with him more than my younger sister. He's a gamer, computer whiz, he loves cute cuddly animals and guys too! What could be better than that?! haha. Girls are just so complicated.

Plus, I don't have to worry about my brother's friends hitting on me. :lick:

Arbutus

Smash Rookie
I love gay guys. They are just downright awesome. My brother is gay (and a furry, haha) and I get along with him more than my younger sister. He's a gamer, computer whiz, he loves cute cuddly animals and guys too! What could be better than that?! haha. Girls are just so complicated.

Plus, I don't have to worry about my brother's friends hitting on me. :lick:
You should introduce us. Woofwoofetc.

;V

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You're both burning in hell, then your nicks will be a charred, smouldering black.

Apollo$

Smash Ace
I think I got some reasons

-You get to make gay jokes around your straight friends for laughs
-Spades
-Painting your nails, though I never tried it yet.....
-Fruity shampoo's

Top Bottom