• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why being gay is awesome.

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
Well, for a first impression, he was nice. He wasn't all like, "Sorry, I don't speak gay." or something like that. Unlike a certain someone.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Iknorite?
Hey, wanna hug there cupcake? xD
Uh.. no thanks?

I mean, y'know, I'm cool with everyone, as long as they're not a jerk. "Love your neighbor as yourself", y'know?

Wow, I'm being kind of off-topic right now. :p

EDIT: @Luce, I'm sure finalark is cool with gays.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Lol, what's this, a Teran is a sweetie train?
>.>

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I take back what I said. Teran just sent me the most ridiculous PM, I nearly cried, it was that bad.

My... my pride.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I take back what I said. Teran just sent me the most ridiculous PM, I nearly cried, it was that bad.

My... my pride.
You know I wouldn't do that by PM, only AIM. Your story fails.

Plus, you know I wouldn't wanna hurt your feelings, right? <3

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Wow, if I saw some of the most recent posts only, I wouldn't've known this blog was about why it was awesome to be gay.

I'm a spam magnet, though, so I don't care that much.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Wow, if I saw some of the most recent posts only, I wouldn't've known this blog was about why it was awesome to be gay.

I'm a spam magnet, though, so I don't care that much.
Straked's adorableness = on topic.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I was trying to lie to make you seem like less of a pushover and more of a badass tough-guy. Haven't went on AIM in nearly 4 days. Slow conversations have so much more quality, people like SOLID can actually spell things right on here.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I was trying to lie to make you seem like less of a pushover and more of a badass tough-guy. Haven't went on AIM in nearly 4 days. Slow conversations have so much more quality, people like SOLID can actually spell things right on here.
Oh, well that's nice of you.
Hahaha SOLID, poor kid.
You know I can't type for **** on my laptop when sober. Good thing I might not be right now. Get on AIM kiddo.

livan

Smash Apprentice
Huh well about this words many people don't understand the gays but i meet some but their respect me and i do the same is people who are talking the likes isn't important if you are a good person we are looking for happiness and is the most important and also if you are a good person you can be what you are many bad people will try to make you feel bad if you are gay or if you are hetero i know it in person that because many people hurt me too much ... i do like many i go school try to don't lose class but went many girls talk with me the another kids feel envy and was trying to fight with me or their do another bad things like throw me trash garbage paper and im hetero what will be if im gay ha ha !!

Well the point is many people would try to make you feel bad about your likes likes futbol here is the common to see some like the team chivas (mexican futbol team ) and anothers likes team america (the another team) both fans of the teams have a really seriously bad rivalry and in sometimes the fans in that games fights without any good reasons is too bad that and no matter what you choose you are who you are hetero , homo , bi all are the same and the same is HUMANS !! PEOPLE !! PERSONS !! so i suggest to end with the racism and accept all for who really are ok animo animo animo !!!!

n_n

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I remember this one gay guy in my old writing class winked at me . . . it was weird.
I remember this one straight guy stared at me when I was kissing another boy . . . it was weird.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Do you mean, "gay", like just bad, or "gay", like homosexual?

This isn't going to turn into a debate thread, is it?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I know, it really is.

I could also be extremely gay and put Timbers into the OP's list. :3

Edit: In fact I am, so... There he is. Hurrhurr.

rhan

Smash Hero
I remember this one gay guy in my old writing class winked at me . . . it was weird.
I can relate to this. I had 3 dudes hit on me before. I'm straight, just metrosexual. I personally thought it was flattering. But it sucked to disappoint them.

Timbers

check me out
Ohai there ***got, how's your day been?
Did someone cut in front of you on the road or something? D:
im just mainly surprised this thread is still opened after gay sex being mentioned so many times

and its been a bad day, and im sad because i want to play blazblue but i cant

EDIT: **** you spade***

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I just read Spadefox's edit to the OP.

I'm rolling on the floor right now. No, I'm not having buttsecks, I'm laughing.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
im just mainly surprised this thread is still opened after gay sex being mentioned so many times

EDIT: **** you spade***
Awww... I'm sorry Timbers. :(

*hug* Don't be sad.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's ok, we all have them.
I'd give you a hug irl and tell you it's all gonna be ok, but this is the cybarwebz, no possibility of that.

Top Bottom