• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why being gay is awesome.

Curaga

Smash Ace
More reasons being gay is awesome:

-Parents will never be suspicious of anything when you have video-game "sleepovers".
-Pants not required.
-The money not spent on tampons and birth control can go towards Lady Gaga CDs and alcohol.
-A Big Mac is considered a fancy feast for a romantic evening.
-You are 80% more likely to be better than your straight friends at: Dancing, Fashion, Getting drunk, and Open hand slap fighting.

And the best reason: My girlfriend won't ever care that I spend too much time with you, and she'll like the fact that the more time we hang out, the better I dress. (and kiss.. magically..)

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
As a gay man myself, I would like to counter with several reasons being gay sucks, starting from:

- You can't say you're gay to anyone without them automatically assuming you have some mental issues over it, or giving you their opinion on you. No, I'm gay and I'm quite happy with myself. I also don't care whether or not you approve!
- You can't say you're gay to anyone without them automatically assuming you're a club **** who does anything that walks. That's probably because most gay men under 30 are in fact club sluts, so it's an understandable mistake.
- Wanting a monogamous relationship in the gay "community" and not wanting to hook up makes you a prude.
- Everyone makes you look stupid by flaunting their sexuality around like a bunch of *******. No one cares about your sexuality. Also, quit with the ****ing parades. I'm proud of who I am, and I don't need a parade to prove it.
- High School
- Middle School
- Locker Rooms

These are just small peeves. I've thoroughly enjoyed this thread. :p

Hence

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if I'm considered gay being transgendered and all, but I do like guys and have a very loving boyfriend who loves smash just as much as me!
I cannot say being gay is awesome, sadly, because I haven't had a girlfriend before. I'm a very quiet high school student and mostly keep to myself, so I don't experience the downsides of high school. This entire thread is quite silly. Silly in a good way. :)

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
- Everyone makes you look stupid by flaunting their sexuality around like a bunch of *******. No one cares about your sexuality. Also, quit with the ****ing parades. I'm proud of who I am, and I don't need a parade to prove it.
I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. I can understand being proud of yourself, but needing a parade to justify your deviation from society's perception of normality is a sign of insecurity.

Stereotypical gay people need to accept that there's nothing to flaunt, and that there's nothing to throw a parade over. It happens in nature, it's perfectly natural. Just because people make fun of you for it, it doesn't give you the excuse to run around talking with lisps and wearing tight clothes. It degrades those of us that don't.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol
Lisps

I HATE lisps D:<
I apologize in advance to all the "lispy" (New word) people here, but I just can't bear listening to it xD

Hence

Smash Ace
Me either, Samus.

If someone wants to attempt to make their voice more feminine, all they have to do is train it. Are lisps intentional? I don't even know! D:

Cosmick

Smash Apprentice
Gay people don't really exist.

I've always been taught it's just a legend.

I mean, how could one be gay? It's just silly. It's all just a myth.

The people who act gay just do it for attention. Girls love gay guys.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Gay people don't really exist.

I've always been taught it's just a legend.

I mean, how could one be gay? It's just silly. It's all just a myth.

The people who act gay just do it for attention. Girls love gay guys.
Google search 'gay', safesearch off, plz.

But yeah, your post was pretty funny. Nice attempt at humour.

Hence

Smash Ace
Hi there, Straked. So like, this thread is pretty gay n' stuff.

...*skidaddles* ;-;

Hence

Smash Ace
This thread is just silly. There's no reason to continue the dicussion because it's turning into the LGBT thread that was closed ...except there are more random trolls here. ;-;

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
This thread can't be closed for a number of reasons.

1. This is User Blogs.
2. Spadefox made it.
3. Every good list needs a third thing.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
There's far worse threads, and as long as it's appreciating Straked's cuteness, it won't be closed.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
"Gay" or "homosexual" really shouldn't be a term. If a guy likes a guy, so be it. No need to hate him because of his preference.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Well, there's still a difference in preferences, nevertheless.
Just like there's blonde and black-haired, or fat and slim. :3

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
You should all follow Spade's example and go to a gay church converter.
Also, after watching Brüno, I love gay people, but I hate them.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
"Gay" or "homosexual" really shouldn't be a term. If a guy likes a guy, so be it. No need to hate him because of his preference.
It's nawt natural, tho. We shuld be allowed to demeen thems.

Top Bottom