• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why being gay is awesome.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Ok because this is becoming a debate instead of a gay appreciation thread like it was originally ment to be, I settle this

Head Trama: Slight injuries caused to the head may cause a person to change their personalities and desires, change in orientation is a possibility.
didn't think I'd need to discuss homosexuality which i dont care if u r.but head trauma i have had.i got my head smashed while a friend was driving the door slid open and i fell on pavement out of the car.i lost my memory of the incident itself but thats what i was told happened.what did happen to me? i lost my sense of smell,have a diminished sense of taste,had depression and suicidal thoughts, got angry easily,and my short term memory is almost non existent now.remembering yesterday is tough for me.did my personality change?no it did not.get ur facts straight.pisses me off when people think if u have a traumatic brain injury like i did u will change dramatically.unless u have had a TBI dont tell me things u know nothing about cause u never experienced the anguish i went thru recovering

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Think about this for a second.

I'm adorable. Do gay men appreciate cute girls or cute boys?

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
In that case, I demand you edit the original post to link to it. I feel that this thread is going to go on for a bit. :D
That it will.
Btw the single best thing about being gay would be After having sex, being able to turn on the xbox and play Halo instead of cuddling.

suks2bst4ight

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
That it will.
Btw the single best thing about being gay would be After having sex, being able to turn on the xbox and play Halo instead of cuddling.

suks2bst4ight
This is win!!!

I wanna sig it xD

lmfao

tocador

Smash Lord
That it will.

suks2bst4ight
Good one pal :O!

Can someone please tell me whats OP? I mean, i know it is suposed to be the first post of a thread, but what OP is exactly? Open Paper? One Pe***? Over Pal? One post? HELP ME!

prince_of_darkness

Smash Cadet
Link to original post: [drupal=1759]Why being gay is awesome.[/drupal]

Okay, so it's almost midnight, I'm helluva tired, but I've had such a great evening that I have to post this. :D

Reasons why being a *** is being awesome:
- You can flirt with other guys and actually expect either a funny or a pleasant reaction.
- You can make stupid jokes and innuendos and make people either feel uncomfortable or having laugh their butts off.
- You can dig one of the many sexy male characters in video games, etc.
- Brent Corrigan
- You can use bodywash or shampoo with fruit smell.
- You can go shopping without any regrets.
- You don't have to go into any women's departments of shops for clothes, shoes or anything else if you want to buy a present for your boyfriend.
- Buttsex, of course.
- You can appreciate Straked's adorableness.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AScqvJb9UsQ
- http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7590539&postcount=206
- After having sex, you can turn on the XBox and play some Halo instead of cuddling.

If you have any more good ideas, feel free to add 'em. :D
Epic win..........

Or course, Bii sexuality can have even more advantag`es :lick:

Top Bottom