• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why aren't you guiz talking about how **** Dr.PP is yet?

Doomblaze

Smash Journeyman
I cant comprehend his **** personally, the stream was so ****ing crazy after he won a match, we were all like PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PP PPPPPPP PPPPPPPP PPPPP PP PP PP
I love how he 3-0'd kage without breaking a sweat too, that was really sexy.
Mango is about to not drop a match at pound though, its gonna be intense.
Love to see PP get some money at pound

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i've been talking about dr.pp for a few months now. i'm not surprised to see him get 2nd, the only shocking result was mango getting 4th.

anyways, is there a full results thread up? i want to see how other players did.

LAX_

Smash Apprentice
hahaha yeah my computer crashed because of the crazzzzzzy stream spam (which was awesome though). i was like jizzing everywhere lol your falco is so legit lolol.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Every time he was down, he would make a clutch comeback with some ridiculous combo. I've never had so much faith in the jiggs matchup. <3

JPOBS

Smash Hero
PP really surprised me. I had seen his stuff and heard of him before but I never thought of him as being a top falco i that league with chops/shiz/zhu. just another really good player in the mass of really good players.

but after his showing at rom2, its like he went from being just really good, to being in that level right below mango/m2k which is a lot more credit than i personally gave him credit for.

so good **** to PP you're the man and i cant wait for the uploads of you vs lucky that was so nuts.

'"STACK IT UP! STACK IT UP!"

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You guys are so nice. This thread makes me so happy.

I promise to get better so I don't let any of you down. <3 <3 <3

Edit: I talk about Nes Noob(in a good way). =p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hah haaaaaa Dr.PP getting off! Seeing those old matches you posted in the falco boards ages ago, its intense to see how much better you've gotten.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
yeah, you watch his videos, but watching him play against jman/lucky/hbox live, and you get to see how he isn't cracking under pressure, and how patient he is. mad props to the doc.

precision

Smash Cadet
the live stream was crazy. it was just getting spammed pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.

good **** though pp. real good.

TheLake

Smash Master
Mogwai speaks the truth

I must admit i was a doubter at first

But Pp's performances can not be denied!

Sooo good

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
It doesn't surprise me that PP beat jman or lucky tbh. I also would have bet on PP giving Kage the 3-0 even after seeing Mango lose to him.

Xelyst

-_-
Dr. PP is **** last few months just went and his skill just jumped! <33 Falco and all the nukka can du!!

So mangos problem was not enuf lazer? in short..

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Dr. PP is **** last few months just went and his skill just jumped! <33 Falco and all the nukka can du!!

So mangos problem was not enuf lazer? in short..
I don't know what happened the first set, but the second set he only used Falco the first match and ended up on FoD which too me doesn't seem like much of a laser spamming stage for Falco. He went Jiggs after that.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
pp needs to stop spamming his side b from the ledge to get back onstage

you're not playing brawl, that **** will get you rested

Top Bottom