• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why aren't you guiz talking about how **** Dr.PP is yet?

D20

Smash Lord
Dr. PP is awesome! At Revival, I saw that he was in my pool for round 2, and I was like, "Hell yeah! I'm going to beat that scrub, lose to Tec0, and get to bracket with a 2nd seed!"

Dr. PP then proceeded to beat me and Tec0, and I got third. Serves me right.
At any rate... he has a new fan in me.

Hostility

Smash Ace
Me and yayuhz always talk about how good this falco is. I wanna know where the hell you came from, when I heard chudat lost to this falco who calls himself Doctor PP, I was shocked. Then this falco just kept beating people over and over. Too good.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I had my eye on him and thought he'd take top 5 at RoM2, but ****, I didn't see him coming back on JMan and Lucky like that.
I heard he did so many comebacks, something about a phantom rest.

I HAVE BEEN A PEEPEER SINCE I FIRST SAW HIS VIDS.

I knew there was something... I knew he was... the ONE.

[/Diakonos]
Yeah, I knew since watching him vs Chu and him 3-0ing lozr. He basically plays how I want to except I can't so I camp more LOL.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I'm never gonna hear the end of this phantom rest stuff. XD

Ah well hopefully I'll play him again and things will be more legit.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
well like, to put it in perspective, he did this move that kills you, and instead, you got to **** him :laugh:

w/e, Jiggs is stupid, good **** not being a sellout and switching to Fox vs. her like every other Falco player in the entire world.
Hey that sounds like me! I do that with Peach too. lalala

JPOBS

Smash Hero
PP u shud dtilt vs jiggs more.

u never use it. CC her lame aerials when she's 80-90 to dtilt and then lol at her floatyness

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If that really works then I'm gonna start goin for it.

What should I do if my % is too high to CC her aerials? Well....I guess not Dtilt lol.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
jiggs bair is as safe as it gets. the hitbox extends past her hurtbox (ie. disjointed) so good luck hitting her out of it too if thats what you're saying. your tp (transcendant priority) laser isn't good because it takes too long to jump and use it to hit through. similarly shine doesnt work on a very well spaced bair (see: hbox's bairs). plus even if it did...that'd take outrageous reflexes to time that and it'd never happen lol.

smash has a problem with egregious hitboxes in general. all smash games, not just lolsnake

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Use two lasers?

=] I've never played a puff of the capacity of hbox or mango, though. Truly, I think Falco vs. Puff is a tough matchup and the bird has to use some ingenuity. I've seen shffl bairs be really good against. You know the kind-- where you bair and move towards them, but retreat as you fall back? The kind of bair you use to do bair fsmash? Spaced attacks, baiting a grab, can kill a puff with dtilt.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I heard he did so many comebacks, something about a phantom rest. He basically plays how I want to except I can't so I camp more LOL.
Lol I'm never gonna hear the end of this phantom rest stuff. XD Ah well hopefully I'll play him again and things will be more legit.
^^LOL

I never saw the matches...
But I heard/saw mango say something about spamming tons of Dair vs Jiggs is good. Risk vs reward is great at high %, makes her crappy tech open for chasings.
Could you land a dtilt off that? :p

And doesn't Fsmash trade with her Bair?
:)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Dr Peepee and myself are probably two of the only falcos who don't switch to fox vs peach/puff.

I even personally prefer falco vs puff over fox vs puff. I like how Falco's lasers actually DO something.

I especially like how Falco's throws lead into alot of really nice followups. Especially dthrow.

But I'm also jesus ****-awful at this game, and nobody should ever listen to what I have to say, regardless if I'm right or not.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I don't switch to Fox either.

I recognize that he's theoretically much better vs. both of them, I just don't have the technical consistency to do what you need to do with Fox to murder Peach and Puff, and I don't think that Falco is worse than even vs. either of them (well, maybe he's at a disadvantage vs. Jiggs in a Bo5).

LAX_

Smash Apprentice
Dr Peepee and myself are probably two of the only falcos who don't switch to fox vs peach/puff.

I even personally prefer falco vs puff over fox vs puff. I like how Falco's lasers actually DO something.

I especially like how Falco's throws lead into alot of really nice followups. Especially dthrow.

But I'm also jesus ****-awful at this game, and nobody should ever listen to what I have to say, regardless if I'm right or not.
what's up with all the recent hate on yourself dude.
you're pretty good lol just keep practicing and going to tourneys.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Is it true that the professor of urine will be paying Pittsburgh a visit soon?
I'll be south of Pittsburgh, in a place called Uniontown. I go there 3 times a year to visit family. It's pretty dull at times so if you could save me that would ****. =p

@Mogwai: That makes sense now. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to do some thing where we as a board go over my matches with Hbox/Darc so that everyone can learn from my squandering perspective as well haha.
If you think it would be better if we just incorporated a couple of the things that we could discuss about it privately into our collaboration, then I'm okay with that too.

Edit: LOL Plur. <3

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
what's up with all the recent hate on yourself dude.
you're pretty good lol just keep practicing and going to tourneys.
I see no reason not to hate myself. I've been playing since late 05/early 2006 and I'm still not good enough to make it out of pools at any high-level event.

I'm also not well-known enough to be given advice by anyone good, and Axe sucks at giving advice.

Top Bottom