• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Your Favorite Mario Series Character?

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Haha the Koopalings are a referance to the 7 deadly sins amiright? (AVGN theory)

I like Brooklyn Luigi from the old cartoons. He had many amazing catch phrases.
"Me? Go first? But Mario, I cant! Im... Im gonna have a baby! Hrrrngh!"
And:
"Great Jumping Stromboli!"
And other amazing phrases like that.

But as for cannon characters, I'd have to say Donkey Kong, followed by Wario.

Nestec

Smash Ace
From the major recurring characters...

1. Luigi
2. Toad
3. Wario

Including every Mario series character ever...

1. Luigi
2. Parakarry
3. Harry (Mario Golf)

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
I got some nostalgic-love for :yoshi2:, definitely was my favorite Mario-series character growing up. No matter which game I was playing, whenever he made an appearance it was exciting. Now, I believe my favorite would have to be :diddy:. I don't really know a reason for this one haha, I just like monkeys :awesome:

My favorite character is Toad. You gotta love the guy:

I play as him in Mario Kart SNES until Wii and probably 3DS and Wii U. I also play as him if it gives you the option (SMB 2, SMB 2 advanced, spin-off titles, NSMB Wii and other Mario games).

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Mr. L looks like a good character, too bad I've never played a game where he actually starts in. Oh wait SPM??....

As for my favorite Mario character, it's obviously Bowser, he is Mario's long time nemesis, looks bad***, and is just plain mean, he even has a Giga form which has little to say about him.. EPIC!

7K!

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
My favorite character is Toad. You gotta love the guy:

I play as him in Mario Kart SNES until Wii and probably 3DS and Wii U. I also play as him if it gives you the option (SMB 2, SMB 2 advanced, spin-off titles, NSMB Wii and other Mario games).
I agree with your points as well. Toad is also my favourite Mario series character as well.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Bowser!!! He looks especially awesome in his dry form. There needs to be a Mario Platformer where you control Bowser and crush the mushroom kingdom, eating all those pathetic toads in your path!

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Mario because he's better than every single character in every way.

Top Bottom