• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Your Favorite Mario Series Character?

Veggi

Smash Champion
My favorite characters are Mario, Princess Peach, and Donkey Kong. Followed shortly after them are Luigi, Bowser, and Rosalina. I like most of the main characters. Wario, Bowser Jr. and Diddy are pretty cool too, but they just aren't my type.

WiyamMang

Smash Journeyman
Peach.

Like in all fictionalized characters that enter a glamorized medium, she went from damsel in distress to an icon to all sex-depraved nerds looking for some bizarre girl-on-fire-breathing-monster action

The netz scares me o.o

---

Oh and Paper Mario. I don't really like the game all that much but he was friggin' awesome.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
GENO

and Bowser of course.

Bowser was my favorite first.

I only played SMRPG because you gained Bowser as a team member

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Mario himself, he's always performing the impossible in a impossible situation. My second is Toadette, I don't know why I like her so much, lol. My third is Luigi, mostly because of Mr. L. Fourth is Daisy, I mostly play her in every Mario sports and spinoffs. Fifth is Yoshi, I don't know why I love Yoshi, but getting a star in Galaxy 2 with Yoshi always makes me smile.

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Definetly Koopas/Goombas, they are the bravest, nonselfcentered characters in the games. They follow orders, respect athourity an FLY! got respect after hearing Ode To Minions from BitF. Its gotta be easier to be a minion than a hereo too, right? Ya only have to die once...a hero has to die like a million times

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
ok ill cover all the main characters ending with my fav

Mario:
original boring... short.... idk egotistical
*fight bowser in mario 64 he bassically does a cheerful laugh when throwing bowser... butthole....*
Luigi:
hes beast and evil luigi is AWESOME but hes in my eyes the real main character... without him theres no mario
Yoshi:
dinosaur somebody was on acid when they made this i alone would never think of something so beast
comelion+dinosaur+boots+rainbow colors+happy+lays eggs=yoshi cool XD
PEACH:
I HATE HER in all the original party games she got all the good items AND SHE TOOK PAULAS PLACE
daisy:
just made to make luigi a playa gotta give him props
BOWSER:
BEAST... simply BEAST
kamek:
annoying bird witch thing
baby bowser:
ANNOYING!!!! took koopalings place
koopalings:
i wanna see them get older XD larrys my fav
dk:
horny ape.... what a annoying guy to party with
diddy:
same as bowser
roselina:
MY FAV PRINCESS
waluigi:
only made to whoop everybody at sports and party games he is allways the best at
tennis, kart wii, dancing, party 3 etc...
toad:
the princess is at the next castle you just waisted 5 years of your life *throw t.v.*
toadette:
toads have to populate the mushroom kingdom somehow lol
prof.E.gadd:
gross old guy
WARIO:
may favrite out of the rest he's fat and ripped wears cool shoes and has a nice smile hes got a motorcycle and is by far the richest one out of them all but at the same time the poorest HE HAS HIS OWN GAMES!!!! which are fun for everyone and i like it more than mario party

WARIO WINS

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Having video games after a character immediately makes them the best? Well then, tell that to Mario.

I had trouble reading your descriptions so I skipped down to the end.

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
the dark blue yoshi with sun glasses and a spikey choke color he really is the wario of yoshi's just only used once :/ he got put into super mario rpg

BUT THIS ISENT THE PLACE TO PUT THAT QUESTION!! PUT IT IN THE BOSHI THREAD

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Which F-Zero game has Rainbow Road in it? That and Mario Kart Wii has some connection with Captain Falcon. XD

UberMario

Smash Master
Which F-Zero game has Rainbow Road in it?
F-Zero X for the Nintendo 64, it has the Mario Kart 64 version of Rainbow Road with a rock remix playing in the background. The Blue Falcon also appeared in Super Mario RPG.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Besides Mama Luigi, my favorite has to be Piranha Plant. It's just so lovable! :bee:
If I had to pick one that wasn't a plant, though, I'd pick Yoshi. :)

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Probably either Yoshi or the Koopalings. Interesting how they were introduced in the same game... Super Mario World is probably my favorite.

Vez

Smash Apprentice
My favourite Mario character is definitely Luigi. After that it's probably Wario.

Cello16

Smash Rookie
3. Baby Bowser - I like the paintbrush :)

2. Luigi/Mr.L - He's green, a ghostbuster, and has a evil awesome alter ego!

Chain Chomp! The giant metal, round, and hungry dog! :reverse:

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Toad to this very day is my favorite mario character, ever since SMB2 i fell in love with him, should be in the next smash, period, the melee toad rumor broke my heart :(

Dry bones is a close second and deserves a honourable mention.

EDIT: also tumble from mario party 3 was tooo cute

PD4FR

Smash Ace
You know, I just remembered Chain Chomp! So for me, it's between Piranha Plant and Chain Chomp. <3

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
BUT THIS ISENT THE PLACE TO PUT THAT QUESTION!! PUT IT IN THE BOSHI THREAD
...Theres a Boshi thread?
Who exactly is Bosh?

You know, I just remembered Chain Chomp! So for me, it's between Piranha Plant and Chain Chomp. <3
You should look at the new Paper Mario game coming for 3DS,supposingly Chain Chomps Mario's partner :p

Anyway on to my top favs
5.Wario
4.Diddy (even tho its questionable if should really be considered a Mario char (I consider him one tho) cause he never really appeared in any Mario games)
3.Fawful
2.Bowser
1.Luigi/Mr.L

PD4FR

Smash Ace
You should look at the new Paper Mario game coming for 3DS,supposingly Chain Chomps Mario's partner :p
That would be incredible. <3

The 3DS is looking better and better. I must get myself one of those gems.

Oh, and Chain Chomp surpassed Piranha Plant for me. I am his number 1 fan.

:040:

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
That would be incredible. <3

The 3DS is looking better and better. I must get myself one of those gems.

Oh, and Chain Chomp surpassed Piranha Plant for me. I am his number 1 fan.

:040:
Inorite the 3DS looks great can't wait for its release *doesn't know release date for it tho D:*
and the Mario & Chain Chomp actually makes me think of a Boy and his dog relationship lol Chompy being the doggy :3

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Inorite the 3DS looks great can't wait for its release *doesn't know release date for it tho D:*
and the Mario & Chain Chomp actually makes me think of a Boy and his dog relationship lol Chompy being the doggy :3
If my memory serves me correctly, I would say that the 3DS is being released in MArch of 2011.
...But my memory doesn't serve me well often. :3c

Haha, Chomp is the best dog a man could have. <3

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
If my memory serves me correctly, I would say that the 3DS is being released in MArch of 2011.
...But my memory doesn't serve me well often. :3c

Haha, Chomp is the best dog a man could have. <3
Just checked your memory was right :p, its released :marth: ...I mean March for everywhere but Japan which has a confirmed on Feb 26,2011
Fawful, because he has chortles and is lacking beef.
^ This post...

...Fawful has them/discuss

mystery_dungeon

Smash Journeyman
Sidemoon Sidemoon. Welc welc ome welc omeome.
Big picture is big. o_O

Anyway, for my favorite character, well... I'll just list the four series altogether.

Mario: Toad, I just like that little fungus. (Runner up: Bowser)

Wario: Wario because greed is good. :lick: (Runner up: Captain Syrup)

Yoshi: Raphael Raven, but that's because of Paper Mario. <_< (Runner up: Yoshi)

Donkey Kong: This is a tough one. It's between Cranky Kong and King K. Rool. (Runner up: Diddy Kong)

majora_787

Smash Hero
Bleh. I'm stuck between a few.

Chain Chomps for being funny.
Shy Guys for being awesome.
Doopliss for being a sexy beast.
Mr. L for being entertaining.

And don't say I only like baddies! Shy guys aren't all bad, they save the li'l yoshi kids! Eight times, if I remember right, in a playthrough. Or something.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Tough call for me. Everytime I've read this thread I think about it but don't post.

Anyways Jonathon Johnny Jones is an awsome character. He had a pirate ship that was difficult to get through in terms of enemies and a tough puzzle you had to figure out in Super Mario RPG.

Not only this. But he acutally challenged Mario to a 1 on 1 fight in a battle for the wishing star. That took a lot of balls. You don't just challenge Mario to a 1 on 1 unless you've got some confidence in your fighting abilities.

He also didn't explode after the fight like most bosses. Lastly, he helped Mario trap The Yardovich at the Harbor as he was running away from Mario at Seaside Town. Talk about a buddy right there, especially after just taking a beating on his own ship.

Top Bottom