• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's the best?

kevlar

Smash Cadet
Just a little poll to see who everybody's falco is. Please do not post stupid things like "Obviously, I'm the best. I can 5 stock mango" unless you want to, in which case troll away. I have no favorite as of yet.

Just kidding. Zhu ftw

G.L.

Smash Apprentice
id say mango is definitely the best but if the mango>metagame rule is in effect then definitely Dr.PP!!

Eggm

Smash Hero
Excluding mango, its probably... DR.PP. I mean I didn't get to play shiz at pound 5 but I did get to play dr. PP twice. I also beat zhu the weekend before and lambchops the weekend after (although he beat me yesterday) anyways point is I've played all the ones who could be considered top except for shiz and Dr.PP was by FAR the highest so I agree with G.L. DR.PP made me feel hopeless and like I'll never be able to win no matter how good I get(unless I switch characters. ^^) while lambchops and zhu felt like oh i'll get em next time. DR.PP has the most consistent placings of any top falco atm too. My vote goes to PP.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
PP is the most consistent and probably the best right now

Bu shiz is the peoples champ and no one can take that away from him.

TheGoat

Smash Ace
I'm guessing
mang0
dr pp
zhu
falco

It's good to see this thread going pretty well, most threads like this go to ****. I like being informed of the current "best" players of each character currently, it helps when people are objective and don't inject fanboyism into it

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Scorpion Master is the most ridiculous, creative Falco.

But he also loses to Cactuar in pools.

Normally I'd say Scorp didn't care, but Cactuar probably didn't either.

Cactuar is therefore the better (or worse?) apathetic player.

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
Mango's the best for sure however I really like Dr PP's style too. And I have a secret relationship with Zhu's style as well <3. Oh well, I hope PP will forgive me for cheating on him =P

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
My favorite is obviously Dashizwiz, then Zhu, and Bam would be next even if he "retired" since a long time.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
I have always tried to I guess take after Zhu because I love his style and how he plays smart and has good comboes and knows when to stop.
But I really love DrPP's Falco style, and I feel closer to his style than Zhu's so its really tough for me, but PP def went up in my opinion.

*goes to take notes*

AvengerAngel

Smash Journeyman
If Shiz learned how to recover and not to go near the edge so often when he's playing people like M2K/HBox/Armada he'd be the best Falco ever
fix'd

10stopgettingimped

[Edit: Anyway, I think Mango and PP are the best right now. But I also love Shiz, Chops, Zhu, Axe, Forward, Aldwyn, Faab and Baxon's Falcos <33]

strawhats

Smash Master
here's the list for me

Mango...he's not human

PP...i love this guy's falco (so humble)

DSW...(he's the best at the ditto besides mango and is pure raw rapage, but he needs to learn to recover and he doesn't play as often as he used to other wise it would be him and mango)

Zhu (you already know)

Lambchops (watched his falco put in work last weekend...hope he can get that Florida swag back)

Axe (this kid is just too smart for words and he just picked up falco about a yr and a half ago if i remember correctly)

Calle W (ingenious and unique falco)

Aldwyn (the only falco i've seen put in work against Amsah's sheik)

Baxon (seems to have a very intelligent style of play to his falco)

Faab (if he stops sandbagging...then he'd **** pritty hard)

TheGoat

Smash Ace
Hey guys kind of random, but what were considered the best falcos previously? Like say, 2008, 2006, or whatever? I'm trying to gain as much knowledge about smash and its history as possible. Thanks.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
back in the very very early days we had people like rob$ and dope and DA-dave. Then we had forward breaking ground quietly while no one (except PC) really took note. Then Bombsoldier came out and showed everyone how it was done at JGT-4, where he almost beat Ken. After that, PC came out and took Forward's cerebral style to new heights. Around then, Shiz was starting up, but he was sort of a technical but not very smart player for a while, until he stepped his game up and started wrecking.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
Thank you for that, but I missed the part where Mango came in and became the best Falco.
i was giving the ancient history, i assumed everyone was familiar with what happened after where i left off.

TheGoat

Smash Ace
back in the very very early days we had people like rob$ and dope and DA-dave. Then we had forward breaking ground quietly while no one (except PC) really took note. Then Bombsoldier came out and showed everyone how it was done at JGT-4, where he almost beat Ken. After that, PC came out and took Forward's cerebral style to new heights. Around then, Shiz was starting up, but he was sort of a technical but not very smart player for a while, until he stepped his game up and started wrecking.
Thank you!

But, do you happen to know approximate dates for these? Like the years?
From what I understand, first rob$, dope, da-dave, and later, forward/bombsoldier? And then Pc chris?

Thanks again for the history lesson.

Top Bottom