• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whos the best ike?

PCHU

Smash Lord
But yet again, lag plays a factor in online gameplay.
In person, lag is nonexistent.
So...
I don't know.
Also, how can you judge skill if Ikes are alike?
By how fast they kill their opponents and their ways?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Well from what I think, the best Ikes are

Kirk
Rykoshet
Silven
Alukard

It's in no particular order. Also I don't think we need more people to represent him. Sure we'll get a dumb noobs but they'll move on to MK when they get owned by him. So I like the Ike community the way it is.
I'm pretty sure I can destroy everyone on this list. :( including yamigami light

Dunno about kirk now, Last time I played online friendlies with him I beat him in the 2 sets we played if I can remember correctly.

I'm down to play again though... PM me for challenges.

Tenki

Smash Hero
But yet again, lag plays a factor in online gameplay.
In person, lag is nonexistent.
So...
I don't know.
Also, how can you judge skill if Ikes are alike?
By how fast they kill their opponents and their ways?
By who has the better mindgames.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure I can destroy everyone on this list. :( including yamigami light

Dunno about kirk now, Last time I played online friendlies with him I beat him in the 2 sets we played if I can remember correctly.

I'm down to play again though... PM me for challenges.
Beating me in an ike ditto (on wifi, no less) is like picking your nose, anyone can do it and I don't put myself in the situation to fight against another one, ****'s one of the most mind numbing things to do in smash. Beyond that you're pretty sure of jack and ****, leave the trash talk on other boards because none of us sit here exclaiming to be the best, merely competent or good.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Beating me in an ike ditto (on wifi, no less) is like picking your nose, anyone can do it and I don't put myself in the situation to fight against another one, ****'s one of the most mind numbing things to do in smash. Beyond that you're pretty sure of jack and ****, leave the trash talk on other boards because none of us sit here exclaiming to be the best, merely competent or good.
This.

And xYz, no...you don't remember correctly. :p

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
haha, ike dittos mY FAVORITE!!! but yeah ike dittos online don't mean ****, but who is the best ike? >_> MEEEE!!! haha, gotta rock a couple tournies before that is anywhere near possible...

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
LOL!!
bordem at work comsumes my soul, but no really. i'm probably a better ike than you.

kirk we went even, until i owned you :lick:

jk, im pretty sure you beat me more.

D

Deleted member

Azen is the best Ike by a lot. Better than me, and all other Ike players listed so far.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I'm gana try and face off against azen at hobo 11 then ofcourse there will probably be a long line of people wanting to play him lol but I haven't seen his Ike lately so I want to see how good he is.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Azen is the best Lucario by a lot. Better than me, and all other Lucario players listed so far.
Fix'd.

The last time I've seen videos of his Ike was in April. I haven't seen any since or I'm not looking hard enough.

His Lucario is better IMO.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
I'm gana try and face off against azen at hobo 11 then ofcourse there will probably be a long line of people wanting to play him lol but I haven't seen his Ike lately so I want to see how good he is.
last time i played him i only did 11%

second time as pika i only did 42%

Third time he switched on me to kirby and i hit him once with dsmash...

Omfg azen iz so broken...

QUIVO

Smash Master
lol at xyz thinking he's better than the other ike's because of dittos AND wifi.

I'm not saying you're not better than them, nor are they better than you, it's just foolish to base anything off of dittos and wifi.

D

Deleted member

Fix'd.

The last time I've seen videos of his Ike was in April. I haven't seen any since or I'm not looking hard enough.

His Lucario is better IMO.
Obviously. I didn't mention Lucario at all.

I played Azen's Ike a couple weeks ago. His is the best. No questions.

null55

Smash Master
Haha, it's always the same reaction when M2K makes a post.

I've played xYz and he sucks.

/bait.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lee Martin is the best Ike.

No joke :).

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
U guys should hold an all Ike tournament
There's two problems with that.

Number one, it'd have to be online, and online messes up timings etc. It's not as bad for an all Ike tourney since everyone is utilizing the same character, but it still matters.

Secondly, winning Ike v Ike simply means you know that match-up better than the opponent does, it doesn't necessarily mean that you are a better Ike.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Yeah, if it's a ditto matches, it's usually just for the lulz.

Edit: Now that I read the guys post carefully, he didn't say WHY we should have one, he just suggested to us that it's an idea...well...yeah....anyway my above post remains valid, but there's no problem with an all Ike tournament other than willing participants. :laugh:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Ike vs Ike can't ever work...

Ike is a character made to punish. There Ike is better at defending himself than approaching...Ike dittos....is basically trying to approach but its too easy to get punished. Therefore..who ever approaches more loses ;o (IN equal skill)

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Lee Martin is the best Ike.

No joke :).
**** yah that guy 2 stocked me in the tournament lol.

and guess what I beat azen's Ike! Came down to luck at the last stock but hell I won because I grabbed the ledge first.
Then he 2 stocked me the next match.

What really pisses me off is that I didn't record any good matches of my Ike just bad ones.

Didn't record my 0-death on lee harris didn't record my MM against hylian (I won btw) didn't record my won against azen =\ :mad: *shoots self*

People pretty much told me I'm the best Ike in texas so thats pretty kool. Or at least best Ike main a few people could still beat me even though I can hold my own against them.

lil cj

Smash Lord
The best Ike players ive seen r Azen, Kirk, XYZ, and Kashi
Those r the top 4
They inspire others to play Ike thats what makes them the best:)
Ike rules!
(third main)

T0MMY

Smash Master
Tudios.

In all my travels to tournaments nobody even comes close.
Not saying there are a lot of Ike players, but seriously, the reason why people don't think there are any good Ike players or that Ike sucks is because they haven't seen Tudios play.

Top Bottom