• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Was Your First Level 100?

rockem7

Smash Ace
This is just a thread for talking about who your first ever in-game level 100 Pokemon was, and any details like nicknames, attacks, etc.

Mine was a Rapidash on Red Version, who I got as a lv 74 Ponyta from my brother.

rockem7

Smash Ace
I've had quite a few. And I'm not talking like, the ones you cheat with unlimited Rare Candies, I just sit down and train them for a couple days. On my Platinum I had a level 100 Empoleon, Roserade, Moltres, Tyranitar, and Alakazam.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I'm not entirely sure, but I think my first lvl 100 was a Kyogre in Sapphire. It was either that or a Swampert.

And then in Diamond I had like 7. I remember a Luxray, Flareon, Banette, Dialga, and Slowbro for sure. And I know there were a couple of others, even though I don't remember what they were.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
My first ever level 100 was a Swampert I used in my first (and only) Ruby file that I used pretty much exclusively throughout the game. Ever since then Swampert has always been a favourite Pokemon of mine. <3

Aside from that, I've also trained a number of legendaries to 100, in both my Ruby and Firered files, such as Groudon, Jirachi, Mewtwo, and some others, though I wouldn't be surprised if they all had stupid natures, since this was before I knew anything about competitive Pokemon (i.e Adamant Latios lol).

I also have a level 94~ Larvitar that I still haven't evolved rofl.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Tyranitar. I have 6 lv100's, but now adays I dump them at their final evo level.

rockem7

Smash Ace
Tyranitar. I have 6 lv100's, but now adays I dump them at their final evo level.
Yeah, now all I really do is train people up to complete my Dex and then leave them in the PC. But I've been working on some people on my SoulSilver and hopefully I'll get some level 100's on that this summer. But I'm taking IV's and EV's into account, so it will probably take a while.

AcesWild

Smash Apprentice
How long does it take you guys to legit train to LV 100? I've never really attempted (I don't think I have the patience)

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
How long does it take you guys to legit train to LV 100? I've never really attempted (I don't think I have the patience)
If I have nothing going for a day, I can EV train it and get it at least close to lvl 100; maybe even all the way there if I train hardcore.

And by day I mean a full 24 hours.

rockem7

Smash Ace
If you don't care about EV's or IV's, it normally takes a couple of days for me. With EV's and IV's, it takes me about 2-3 weeks. But that's if I haven't already beaten the game and have access to the E4 and Gym Leader rematches.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Honchkrow and Slowbro are the only 2 I have EV trained that are level 100. I gave up after those two lol.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
If I have nothing going for a day, I can EV train it and get it at least close to lvl 100; maybe even all the way there if I train hardcore.

And by day I mean a full 24 hours.
Not really, for me it's a couple of hours. All you have to do is manipulate the time in your DS and get gym leader rematches any time you want (if you have HGSS)

My first one was Rayquaza in Sapphire...

The funny thing is that my starter was the lowest leveled in my party XD

Mewter

Smash Master
Mewtwo in Yellow.
It's really my cousin's achievement though. He's actually the one that completed its leveling to level one hundred from maybe 96.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Eh. Closest I ever got in the games before Gen IV was a Blaziken in Emerald. Got somewhere like lvl 96 with it, then somebody lost the game cartridge. Bah.

Nowadays not including ones I got off Diamond/Pearl's GTS (cus they could be hacked), I have three - a Charizard in Blue Rescue Team, a Milotic we got from a Nintendo Event (started at level 50) and a Palkia.

Patinator

Smash Champion
...The memories. ;~;

I've had a handful of legitimate Level 100s... the first was my first Pokemon, Blaziken, in my first Pokemon game, Ruby. I still love that thing.

I had a Salamence, too, a bit later. That thing took FOREVER. I managed to raise a few legendaries to 100, too... Rayquaza, at least.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
My first legit 100 through hours and hours and hours... and hours of battling was my rayquaza in emerald. If only I'd known about EVs it might have been even better :ohwell:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
how can someone seriously raise a lvl 100 XDD how many times through the elite four is that?

Wrath`

Smash Master
A Typlosion in Gold, thought it was gonna learn some super awesome move, I was a little disappointed. But still as a 9 year old you feel good anyway.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I remember my second lvl 100: Pikachu

I had it on my team not because I liked it, but because I thought that at lvl 100 it learned Volt Tackle. Considering that back then I had watched the anime and I saw Pikachu use Volt Tackle, I didn't think it was an egg move.

This just shows how screwed up the anime is

Remember kids, never trust what you see on TV, or else you'll be wasting your time LEVELING UP A MUKKING RAT FOR NOTHING IN RETURN :mad:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i realized to not trust the anime after watching ash beat brock with pikachu

>:U

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Actually, according to your post in Snorlax room, you, like me, are ********.

>_> So don't make up excuses. Also, since breeding, I've realized, you must be crazy to breed hidden powers. I've so many 100's, only 1 has a good hidden power, Jolteon 68 HP Grass.

And honestly, his def IV was only 14... v.v

As for levels, did pokemon in r/b/s/g/y all take the same xp or? >.> I never had gen1/2 100

RoxasDe

Smash Cadet
Pichu! He was the only pokemon that I have that is level 100 intell now

Pete278

Smash Lord
Snorlax in FireRed :). I wanted to get my Wobbuffet back in GSC to 100, but that was mindboggling excruciating, so I stopped at like 75.

MetallicMario

Smash Journeyman
A Charizard from FR/LG. Right now, it lives in the PC in Sinnoh. I occasionally take it out and use it in battle. Unlike most of you, I did my Homework on EVs and stuff, so its got some good EVs. Its beast.

Top Bottom