• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Was Your First Level 100?

Spire

III
BRoomer
Alakazam. Zapdos was my second.

Blue version of course.

Oh ****, Chill knows where it's at!

majora_787

Smash Hero
Meganium back in Silver version. Then the card was erased, and after that my "first" level 100 was Forretress.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Wow, I can barely remember getting Pokemon Red for my birthday. All I remember is my older brother opened it and played it before I had a chance. I was so sad. Mum bought me Pokemon Blue to cheer me up a couple weeks later :) My mum's awesome.

Anyway, my first level 100 was a Golduck in Red. Not sure why I liked Golduck, but there you go, some things will remain a mystery.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Not really, for me it's a couple of hours. All you have to do is manipulate the time in your DS and get gym leader rematches any time you want (if you have HGSS)
Yeah, I never beat HGSS. I got so far and then restarted, and then I haven't touched it since. I got all mine in (and do my judging by) Diamond. I'm finally running through Platinum again though (slowly but surely), and when I finish getting through I'm hoping to sit down and train a whole bunch of stuff to lvl 100.

how can someone seriously raise a lvl 100 XDD how many times through the elite four is that?
I don't even use the Elite Four. :3 Although if I remember correctly, it's usually anywhere from one to three levels every time you solo when in the higher ranges. Unless of course you're in Platinum or something where they raise their levels after a run-through or two, in which case I'm assuming you gain quite a few more in a solo run.

rockem7

Smash Ace
I'm finally running through Platinum again though (slowly but surely), and when I finish getting through I'm hoping to sit down and train a whole bunch of stuff to lvl 100.
Nah, I'm pretty sure you'll restart again by the time you beat the E4, if not before that. :laugh:

EV's aren't that bad really, but getting the right attacks on HGSS is causing me to rip my hair out. I need 224 more BP to get the right moves on my team, and when the Battle Tower only gives you 3 and the Factory gives you 5, it takes a long time.

E123-omega

Smash Journeyman
I had 4 lvl 100 in the same day, I don't remember the order but the four are

Swampert the Swampert

Taylor the Swellow

Bubblepants the Azumarill

And Breloom the Breloom

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
I've always wanted a legit lv 100 charmander or squirtle. Something uber-small that I could beat the elite 4 with.

M.K

Level 55
Gliscor in Pokemon Platinum.
<3
I raised another Gliscor to Level 50 just to name him "Junior". He was a babeh of Uberscor!

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Arcanine in Red version. Still have my near 10 year old file.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Impressive :mad: . I restarted mine on a nostalgia trip..

My golduck would pwn your arcanine.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Nah, I'm pretty sure you'll restart again by the time you beat the E4, if not before that. :laugh:

EV's aren't that bad really, but getting the right attacks on HGSS is causing me to rip my hair out. I need 224 more BP to get the right moves on my team, and when the Battle Tower only gives you 3 and the Factory gives you 5, it takes a long time.
Honestly, I go to platinum for moves, or get help online... Serebii people will trade just about any tm for a pokemon with 1 31 IV stat and the right nature. Fools. >.>

many37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
many37
3DS FC
2423-4448-6030
Rayquaza was my first lv 100 Pokemon in Emerald. Back then I did not know about EV training but if I did knew, I would do it.

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
My Typhlosion in Gold version. C: I was like seven or eight, so I was really proud.
Lmfao, I was terrified for it for a bit, though, because some older friends of mine were so kindly to inform me that Lv. 100s could die of old age. Before I realized they were lying/misinformed, I freaked. xD

I have a bunch of old Pokes cheated-Rare-Candied to level 100, but those don't count, haha.
My other legit Lv. 100 is my Mewtwo, which I EV trained in SoulSilver a month or two back.

Oh yeah, does Mystery Dungeon count? I've gotten to Lv. 100 as a Marowak on Blue, and both my partner and I, a Sceptile and Blastoise respectively, are currently Lv. 100.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
charizard in pokemon blue

hahahaha i remember lvling my team back in the day of

exp. all

that thing was annoying

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I guess the only notable thing is the first level 100 I ever got without using a single rare candy on them is my TTar in Platinum.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
i cant remember my first or any of mine from before Diamond lol.

I had around 12 in Diamond, Weavile(2), Honchkrow, TTar, Garchomp, Typhlosion, Empoleon, Bronzong, Mamoswine, Leafeon.....I know there were more but i cant remember them.

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman
My first level 100 was my Infernape in Pearl. I was so proud of myself, since I did it without any rare candies. Since then, I have gotten about 10 other pokemon to level 100. I was really bored.

rockem7

Smash Ace
Wow, there are a lot more 4th gen ones than I had expected. I was thinking mostly 2nd gen, to be honest. But I guess it's better than nothing, right? :p

Vermy

Smash Champion
My first lvl 100 was my Blastoise in Blue, no rare candies. What up. Gen 1 veteran ftw. After that it was my Arcanine and Mewtwo. I've had countless level 100 pokemon since then.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Now that I think about it, I had 14 lv100s on Platinum. In SS I have 3... honestly I'm breeding > evolving/move getting > dumping.

Ex: I have a near perfect Scizor, yet it's lv16 with its moveset

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Who breeds scyther? N00b. Soft Reset for something cool like palkia.
I have SRed for a Palkia, I had one with 3 31s, but I still Bred Scyther =]

I wish I never found pokemon (j/k) because the perfectionist in me makes stat breeding hard.

Shoopman

Smash Journeyman
My first was a Pidgeot in Yellow. I don't know why you all make such a big deal out of raising a pokemon to level 100. They make it so **** easy in D/P. Import from R/S/E for trade exp, and have them hold a lucky egg. Also I don't really mind grinding at all. I have about 13 level 100s in my Diamond right now. I'm not a loser >_>

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I forgot.. it's not 100, but I leveled a Dunsparce to 75ish in Silver, thinking it'd be a pseudo-legend.

Top Bottom