• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your favorite Pokemon?

BladeRadio0

Smash Apprentice
I'd say appearence wise flygon. My favorite pokemon to battle with would probly be.... well i'm a double battler my combo fave: Salemance and Marshtomp; there's some great combos involving fly and surf etc.

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
i'm Surprised No One Said Mudkip Yet. My Favorite Pokemon Is Gardevoir. When I Bought Sapphire A Couple Years Ago, I Caught A Ralts Very Early On And I Used It Throughout The Entire Game. It Pwn'd Any Other Pokemon. Then The Game Got Erased And I Had To Catch A New One. Now It's About Lvl 60 And On Pearl. It's A Strong Pokemon And I Just Like It.
Mudkip !

BladeRadio0

Smash Apprentice
I have to add, My favorite single battler would have to be the ralts evolution to garvedor or gallade; in emerald I caught a ralts and used it as my starter.

marthmaster59

Smash Journeyman
Silver being my first pokemon game...
I am very attatched to typhlosion (which i would hug,if not for the flames on his back)

LadyKirbess

Smash Apprentice
Raichu without a doubt. I lol'd at the Pokemon episode when Lt. Surge's Raichu pwned Pikachu in their first match.

:026:

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
My new favorite is Glaceon.

He's cool. Get it? Cool? Cuz he's an Ice Pokem- *headshot*

jessicakaplan

Smash Rookie
I have to say, there is only one that can meet up to my standards. One that is mighty powerful, and doesn't look that bad, either. The almighty Luxray, pokemon fans. It has to be the most smartest electric type in the games combined, so far. You have to admit it's a great electric type to have on your team. I always ditch my Turtwig for my Shinx, and evolve it as fast as it can go. Gotta love Luxray.

Pikaluver

Smash Cadet
Um, I'd have to say Pikachu (I have a whole bunch of em' packed in my pc and my favorite one is named Spark lv 100!!!!) Pikachu with Volt Tackle=Awesome!!

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
:evil:
I wish I could Photoshop like the people on the first page... but I honestly have no idea how to do it..

That being said, my absolute favorite Pokemon is Mamoswine. He's always there for me. I picture myself sitting on top of him, in a sagely position, while he lumbers on the path for me. Cool. I also like Lucario, 'cause he's so kick butt.

:evil:

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
My favorite would definitely have to be Umbreon. I first started training one up in Gold, and the rest was history. :cool: I'm pretty sure I have about six of them on my current Diamond game. XD It's also the main reason why dark is my favorite type, despite the fact that I hardly ever use them in actual battles...

2nd gen is and will probably always be best, imo.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
My favorite Pokemon is Lucario.

I do not like him in battle though. For fighting, I like Tyrannitar best.

I'm starting to really like Clefable though. It's like the Blissey for sandstorm users. Except with defence.

How do I get one with softboiled though? The move rocks in smogon, but I kinda would like an actual Clefable with the move.

EDIT: I miss liking Umbreon best, but Umbreon + moonlight + sandstorm = painful.
And I miss second gen. 16 gym leaders FTW.

UncleSam

Smash Master
My favorite would definitely have to be Umbreon. I first started training one up in Gold, and the rest was history. :cool: I'm pretty sure I have about six of them on my current Diamond game. XD It's also the main reason why dark is my favorite type, despite the fact that I hardly ever use them in actual battles...

2nd gen is and will probably always be best, imo.
I'm quoting this because this is exactly what I would say

Top Bottom