• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Is that even legal?
Is anything legal, really?

...sorry, I suddenly got the urge to sort of quote a TV show. The original line is "Do any of us belong here, really?" from the TV Show NewsRadio.

But yeah...I'm gonna take a wild guess and say no, it's not legal. :laugh:

On the topic of plushies though, I'm DEFINITELY getting a Shaymin Plushie.

MisterDrBob

Smash Apprentice
I really don't play Pokemon that much, but I was really into it when it's popularity was at its peak, like 10 years ago. I don't think I could pick one, but my top five are (in no particular order): Pikachu, gotta love the little guy; Squirtle, turtles FTW; Mewtwo, just 'cause he's so badass; Heracross, really don't know why I just always liked him; and Haunter, that episode of the anime with him Ghastly and Gengar was one of my favorites (can't wait to see it on WTF Pokemon).

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Piplup... its so adorable! And its a penguin! Whats better than that. Water starters have always been great but Piplup takes the cake.

And Piplup's last stage. That is just awesome.

Swordsrule

Smash Rookie
1. Jolteon (1st gen ruled)
2. Scyther (I like swords, and he could slice and dice) :chuckle:
3. Quilava (really didnt want it to evolve into a Typhlosion...)

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Cubone is just so cute! They have always been my favorite.

D13

Smash Ace
Jolteon is starting to steal the spotlight for me. His movepool is crap, but he's great at what he does.

<3 subpassing

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I have a Hard time picking between Snorlax and Persian but they are for sure my two favorite

with Empoleon coming in a close third.

Yoshi is my forth favorite pokemon though

Scott!

Smash Lord
I love my Gardevoir, and I always enjoyed raising an Ampharos in Gold. I love Cyndaquil through to Typhlosion too. It's hard to choose one from hundreds though.

SmashAura4

Smash Apprentice
My fav spot has to go to Torterra, even if it's allergic to ice pokemon. I picture myself riding on it's back all the time.:laugh:

The pokemon I hate the most though is quagsire. I dare you to look at a quagsire for 10 seconds and not feel that creepy tingle in your spine. :urg:

Ilex

Smash Ace
My favorite Pokemon has always been Oddish, ever since Pokemon Red/Blue. I remember for my 9th Birthday party we ate Oddish-themed cupcakes instead of cake.

Spire

III
BRoomer
My favorite Pokemon has always been Oddish, ever since Pokemon Red/Blue. I remember for my 9th Birthday party we ate Oddish-themed cupcakes instead of cake.
Oh man... I remember my 9th birthday. Yeah, it was Pokemon oriented, and we had a custom Golem piñata. That thing was nearly impossible to bust open. We also had some Pokemon quiz thing, and most of the answers were the Japanese names of the 2nd Gen Pokemon, which no one, but myself knew. Of course, I wrote the questions.

I remember a friend of mine came over, and it just so happened to be the day that the fossil packs came out, and he gave a fossil Haunter and Tentacruel to me. It was the first time I even heard of these "fossil cards" and it was awesome.

H e r o

Smash Rookie
I love Lucario, not cause' of his EV's or anything, he's just the coolest pokemon out there.

My dream team would have to be like
Lucario
Charizard
Torterra
Electivire
Gliscor
Weavile

Ilex

Smash Ace
Oh man... I remember my 9th birthday. Yeah, it was Pokemon oriented, and we had a custom Golem piñata. That thing was nearly impossible to bust open. We also had some Pokemon quiz thing, and most of the answers were the Japanese names of the 2nd Gen Pokemon, which no one, but myself knew. Of course, I wrote the questions.

I remember a friend of mine came over, and it just so happened to be the day that the fossil packs came out, and he gave a fossil Haunter and Tentacruel to me. It was the first time I even heard of these "fossil cards" and it was awesome.
Haha, I did a Pokemon quiz too. Most were multiple choice like 'Which of the following Pokemon do I like?' etc.

Ah, nostalgia.

Overload

Smash Lord
I don't think I can choose one:
charizard
mewtwo
gyarados
ninetales
arcanine
alakazam
tentacruel
blastoise