• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the Best Marth right now?(Mew2King excluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
so you understand me better, my entire life i have had very very very little human contact (half of it comes at tournaments, but I don't know how to talk to people and it's my nature to stay quiet), and there is no person i talk to today that I met in middle or high school. That may be why? (that is a guess)
That makes sense. Have you made any friends at your current college (Are you at a CC right now?)? I'm sure there are some people at your current school with the same interests as you (Video games, anime, etc.). Anime club and a video game club are good ways to meet new people and make friends with common interests as you.

:018:

kevo

Smash Journeyman
You know it's 2011 when M2K proclaims that Christianity has a 60/40 matchup against Judaism on Smashboards.

Life gets tough M2K, and sometimes it seems like there's nothing to life for. Don't worry, bro. Keep your head up high and find you calling. If you think religion is your answer, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Also, keep smashing, because without hobbies we would all be lesser people.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Mew2King, it is so easy to hear a fake Christianity in the US. Make sure you don't reject any idea (not just a belief system) based on a faulty rendering of it.

I posted a link on your public profile on SWF. Take the time to find out, it's worth it.

twizzlerj

Smash Journeyman
This **** is still going on can we please hear who people think are the best marths after mew2king since he is the best. I will try to get a top 5 after i think a little bit.

Beat!

Smash Master
1. M2K
2. Taj/Ice
4. Niko
5. Dart?
6. ... Tai? HBK? Hack?

I did not consider PP or Mango for this list. They would've been pretty high up if I had, though.

Should also be noted that putting Niko below Taj/Ice instead of next to them is the part I'm the least certain of.

bleh

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
1. M2K
2. Taj/Ice
4. Niko
5. Dart?
6. ... Tai? HBK? Hack?

I did not consider PP or Mango for this list. They would've been pretty high up if I had, though.

Should also be noted that putting Niko below Taj/Ice instead of next to them is the part I'm the least certain of.

bleh
I think it is fair. Niko and Dart to me should be tied though. They have both had equally great/heartbreaking performances so far.

V

Smash Ace
M2K after the MK ban takes affect you should go full throttle in melee again. We all want to see you be the best again. You pretty much embody smash and have done a lot for the community. It's time to start taking the gold again.

:phone:

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
1. M2K
2. Taj/Ice
4. Niko
5. Dart?
6. ... Tai? HBK? Hack?

bleh
By any chance would IB be in that list at all?

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
IB is obviously good. He beat Hax with Marth which isn't an easy task. I agree with someone on the previous page though. He hasn't been at national/internationals enough to be definitively ranked above Marth's that do and place well. All the smash-political **** aside I am sure IB and Diakanos are Probably in the same bracket as dart/tai/niko.

twizzlerj

Smash Journeyman
1. M2K
2. Taj/Ice
4. Niko
5. Dart?
6. ... Tai? HBK? Hack?

bleh
i tend to agree with this some players are just so close its hard to decide.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
IB would fk up all these scrub a*** marths up except maybe m2k.

believe dat n***as. watch at apex 2012. He's gonna flip da script on yall fake *****s

(niko and dart are the truth tho <3)

strawhats

Smash Master
Ice is going to Apex. Let the speculation begin. I hope Diakonos goes to Apex as well, he's got a nice marth.

:phone:

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I probably won't go to Apex; being on the other side of the continent makes it expensive to do so. There will be some BC videos with me, Sion, Silent Wolf, Blunted_Object, etc. just before Christmas time, though.

And there's a regional in WA in March that I'm going to. Kirbykaze, PP, Silent Wolf, Sion, etc.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I probably won't go to Apex; being on the other side of the continent makes it expensive to do so.
You can make a thread and I can think of quite a few people who'd donate (myself included). I wanna see you play without a messed up thumb lol

As of right now the best players NOT confirmed are you, Zgetto, and Fly Amanita.

Thats not a good list to be on :/

Beat!

Smash Master
Ice

Apex sogood

I hope y'all american spacies are feeling confident in the Marth matchup, because Mr. Frozen Water from Germany is about show you what's up.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I think Ice is good enough to make it farther than some of the others that were hyped up going into their first US event.

also is CalleW not confirmed?

Beat!

Smash Master
Lmao

Fo' srs though, he took a game off Armada in WFs and beat Calle W in both WS and LFs at a tournament last weekend. Guy's pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom