• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which characters can stall out MK?

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Camping can still be beaten.
It can and it will camping is just ugh
I hate when i brawl a TL and they spam all day but the moment the get close to me its over. Their down for the count.

TBH Mid Range> Camping and that all goes based on what you think midrange is =/

shinyspoon42

Smash Journeyman
If Bowser can manage to be frame perfect, he can ledge camp with infinite invincibility. The only thing meta could do is try and grab the ledge while he ^Bs, but then bowser DIs onto the stage and runs to the other ledge.

People who say sheik can chaincamp MK- can sheik hit MK out of drill rush? because if she can't, then sheik can't do this.

Snake really can't do this, but diddy could.

DMG I suppose is the person to go to about this though.

Riickable

Smash Cadet
Any character, just run away and block as the MK approaches. Lern2shield.

Seeing as every brawler and his uncle mains MK, it's not like it'll do something you've never seen before.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
It isn't very well known but if ZSS drops back away from the stage and immediately down-bs she sweetspots it much faster than normal and if you do this repeatedly she never loses invincibility frames.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I'm telling you guys, Pichu Roy Doc and Mewtwo can outstall MK.

Sliq

Smash Master
Pikachu. Thunder jolt + QAC = FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Nanaki

Smash Lord
Seems like Pit probably could through planking/gliding under stage the way a MK would. Probably not quite as effective (no SL), but he can ledge-snap with WoI pretty fast...

His glide is faster than MK's too, isn't it?

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
choose weegi
hold side b....hold it...hold it............................................................HOLDDDDD IITTTTTT..........GAME!

Top Bottom