• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats Your Personal Bad Matchup?

CrimsonSun

Smash Cadet
For me it would probably have to be DK...against a good DK I can't keep the momentum going in my favor. After that I would have to say Pit and G&W.

Sakeno

Smash Rookie
definately ROB or pika for me

no matter what i can not win against a pika
doesnt matter if they spam or not i will die ><

and ROB is just annoying cause i usually get camped like hell

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
When I'm Diddy Kong: Pikachu. Half my game with Diddy is his spike but Pikachu's up B zips past me. And whenever I roll around to grab Pika it uses D Samsh. SOOOOO annoying. Super aggresive Sonic are a pain also.

When I'm Bowser: Lucas is the worst. His up smash is devastating on such a big target. I only win when I Bowsercide him. The Star Fox characters are difficult also.

When I'm Game and Watch: Snake is a pain with his long air moves, and I can never seem to hit him before he hits me. And MetaKnight of course.

CRUSH_

Smash Cadet
MetaKnight. lol I can't stop myself from trying to whack him right out of his shuttle loop and ending up dead.

Marth because he can gimp my aether with counters and walkoff counters. Plus I have a bad habit of spot-dodging when I SHOULD be shielding and that doesn't do well against dancing blade. Also his recovery's a little better so after I get launched he can follow me with 3 or 4 fairs and still make it back to the stage ><

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Online: Toon Link (in moderate lag), Metaknight (in heavy lag), Olimar

Offline: a good Marth or a really good MK.

theunabletable

Smash Lord
Uhm... Game and Watch, Diddy, and Falco.

G&W because... it's so hard to powershield his attacks, and they all have wierd visual cues that mess me up worse than most other characters.

Diddy because... ****ing bananas lol

Falco isn't as bad to me as Diddy, but the massive camping just messes me up.

sammy p

Smash Lord
1)EFFIN OLIMAR:mad:
2) Diddy
3) Luigi

first 2 i HATE with a gawdawful passion and luigi..... i dont know what it is about him.... i cant beat him but i main him..... somethings up with that!!! lol!

tankzortz

Smash Apprentice
as PT: olimar and sonic. couldnt get any worse. i have to spam rock smash each time seriously.=<
as mario: wolf

Mclena45

Smash Apprentice
My worst MU would be Olimar, MK or D3. I hate all three of them...

Now, don't get any ideas... Don't go try to kill me with Oli, MK and D3 D:

NatP

Smash Ace
G&W dittos without a doubt. Seriously, I'd rather face a campy olimar with ganon than a g&w ditto. I hate them so much.

BluB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Crazy_Arni
My worst Match Up was used to be GaW a few months ago but I think I got used to it now. I think my worst match up now is Ice Climbers. I never played someone who can perfectly chain grab with them though so I don't really know :b

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Wolf and Charizard. Wolf because no matter what I do, I get Wolf forward smashed. And Charizard because as Yoshi I always double jump right into fire breath, and as everyone else, he inevitably spikes me. Yet I can beat Zard on Pirate Ship.

Pink murder

Smash Ace
In Miami... sweating my *** off &gt;.&gt;
☠
I'd say MK or Diddy...

Even though the MU's say it's close to even for both characters, I find fighting them a pain in the *** >_>

EDIT: Sorry, didn't read the MK part x_x
☠

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Right now, Marth and Wolf
Marth is way to fast and ranged for a non projec character, and Wolf has those crazy fast smashes and the obnoxious gun.

I can actually hold my own against most other characters

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
With Pit, its probably Falco. With Lucario, its probably Marth, with Wolf, its probably Snake.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
for some reason olimar gives me such hard times
almost every olimar i face i lose against it so frustrating

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
That stupid flat thing. It's always an incredibly boring match when I play to win against him.

Top Bottom