• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your favorite banned stage?

ungulateman

Smash Journeyman
Zelda Temple, I also love Spear Pillar & Bridge of Eldin. WTF is Bridge of ldin banned for?

**sees Youtube video of KO by King Bulbin**

Ohhhhhh......

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Zelda Temple, I also love Spear Pillar & Bridge of Eldin. WTF is Bridge of ldin banned for?

**sees Youtube video of KO by King Bulbin**

Ohhhhhh......
Not just that. Also infinite CG deaths, with items, there are certain chars who have bugged final smashes, getting stuck beneath the bridge, etc.

My personal favorite is probably Shadow Moses though, for the music, the spotlight (!), and the ridiculous Kirby Uthrow off the towers.

I enjoy all stages though.

Commander Blizzard

Smash Apprentice
Mine is a tie between Port-town Aero Dive and Spear Pillar.
Port Town for the area and music, and Spear Pillar for the ledgendary pokemons and their effects.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Shadow Moses Island.

The spotlights, the snow, the Gundam battle, and all the leet songs the stage has.

Stage is fun. >_>

The Pink Mist

Smash Rookie
I gota say Jungle Japes. cus that Level is fantastic and challenging. You really need to pay attention to the level and those around you.

I find it to be a good time

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Shadow Moses just because of the fact that I love Metal Gear Solid

SonicX580

Smash Lord
I like Shadow Moses Island it's the home for the first non- nintendo character (Snake) and I like the breakable terrain.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Shadow Moses Island

I'm a pretty big Metal Gear fan so that's the primary reason I like it (it brings me back to MGS1 and MGS4) and it's just a cool looking stage.

This is one of the main reason why I love this particular stage, it brought back memeories of my earlier days playing MGS, plus that theme song is bad **.

Top Bottom