• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your favorite banned stage?

Zenthewanderer

Smash Apprentice
Without question it would be Spear Pillar. ^^ That's been one of my favorite stages since I first played on it. Which is funny because at first I had no interest in it...

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Spear Pillar is definitely my favorite. Maybe some biasness there because I play Pokemon, but I also like all the effects on the stage. I always pick it as one of the first stages when I play for fun or with friends.

New Pork City is fun just because of Ultimate Chimera and the music.

If Onett is banned, I like playing there too.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
spearpil. has the best color in the game tbh. that shade of purple is just sick. but funnest banned stage is got to be warioware.. :D:D

IKOU

Smash Apprentice
Temple. Me and the rest of my crew find it fun for 4 player matches (teams & FFA, but it SUCKS for 2 and 3 player matches).

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Wario Ware is great for fun and lawlz...but if I had to choose a "competitive" banned stage, Shadow Moses gets my vote.

I hate All those big stages like HT, NPC, and SP where people can just run away the whole match...@#$%ing hate that!

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Rumble Falls. I still haven't figured out why though

Mushroomy Kingdom is also fun, I think I just like moving stages in brawl. Odd since I about despised Icicle mountain in melee (bad flashbacks).

DrizztWar

Smash Rookie
hyrule temp or wario ware, i don't know why but wario ware is crazy fun , its actually quite perplexing...

SilverLanayru

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilverLanayru
3DS FC
1977-0801-2134
Switch FC
SW-1383-4892-7702
My most favorite banned stage would be Spear Pillar. I'm starting to get used to the stage effects when Palkia is present (yeah it's starting to get less confusing for me) ^^

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
Hyrule Temple. Since Melee, being down in the Pit is a good way to practices teching. Although it's a little tricker in this game since you're flying faster, it's still good practice.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
My top 3 are...

3. Spear Pillar - ONLY if Cresselia doesn't appear. That pokemon sucks.

2. Bridge of Eldin - The music here is great, and the stage itself is not half-bad. Makes me sad that it's banned. =(

1. Onett - The music's awesome. The stage is awesome. The whole premise is just awesome. =P

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
For Taunt Matches, it would be 75m. But for a serious match, 1-1 is my favorite. I don't like 1-2 though.

kevinw0w

Smash Journeyman
Oh boy.

Pictochat, Warioware, Port town F zero drive, Corneria (melee), and there's probably more. Just can't remember them.

Lieutenant

Smash Rookie
3. Pictochat. When playing fun matches, you'll laugh your *** off when your friend hits the missile then bounces onto the other one.

2. Bridge of Eldin. Some of the best music, hands down. Midna's Lament, Song of Storms AND the LoZ theme in one stage? Shame it's banned.

1. Spear Pillar. Play with four friends and you'll have a great time. Love it how Dialga/Palkia influence the level, reverse controls, slow down time, break down the level, fire LAZORS and whatever else.

Top Bottom