• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the last character you would ever want to main?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
For me? Proooobably dedede. Can't use him, playstyle is no-where near my own.

ICs are really fun, I enjoy the CG though it's kinda nerve-racking for no reason.

Jet300

Smash Ace
Ganondorf and snake. Ganon is cool but he just sucks so much in brawl. And I really just don't like snake at all and he hates my main fox. And his hitboxes are so stupid.

Bakasama

Smash Apprentice
I have a handful of guys that I really dislike playing as. I don't really recognize them as bad necessarily (though in locals I don't see anyone who can escape their issues either), but I would never main these guys.

:snake: : He has amazing combo potential, but at the end of the day he has issues landing anything but heavy hits. His aerial poking needs work, I guess.

:samus: So floaty that I immediately feel punished for not perfectly shorthopping, and there's no real way to make up for a failed shorthop with her either. Her aerials are painfully weak, and leave you open because they always fail to knock anyone even an inch away during the attack. It should be fairly obvious by now that all I play is aerial poke.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Sonic, Ice Climbers, Olimar, MetaKnight, Lucario, Wario, Snake.

:phone:

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
For me that would be jigglypuff I guess. She has her strengths but when it comes down to it, her fighting still eventually bores me.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Luigi.

I just can't seem to play as that guy for some reason. I have a fun time, playing every other character. Just not Luigi.

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
NNID
Illuvial
3DS FC
1435-3676-0317
Switch FC
SW-1736-8649-2292
Yoshi, Jigglypuff and Mario.

Yoshi is awkward, Jigglypuff sucks and Mario is so damn bland and average it kills me to play him.

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
the last character i would actually think about maining would probably be marth. but i would never main ice climbers. i think they're the only character i wont consider :p

D

Deleted member 189823

Honorable mention goes to :jigglypuff:: it takes tremendous amounts of effort to kill with her, yet it only takes a slight breeze to send her off-screen. Plus those squeaking noises. >_>
I disagree.
While Jiggaly does die really quickly, Jiggaly can kill. F-Air is the most reliable KO move dueto it's flexibility and speed, and if you are being smart, you are going to leave it fresh for the kill. Then Jiggaly also has a DACUS, which helps for pulling an unpredictable deceptive-ranged kill, and it's actually moderately strong, killing around 110%. At last I was going to mention rest and it's amazing hitbox, but then I got reminded how Jiggaly has actual gimp potential, but I don't know too much about that, so I'll leave that there.
And the squeaky noise adds more adorable charm to it.

Anyway, about characters I would never main- A few Low tiers come to mind, but I'll just say Craptain Falcon because he's terrible.
Honorable mention to Sonic for being a little better.

creat0r

Smash Rookie
:gw: i just can't see how ANYONE can play with him. His moves are a big jumble.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
MK cause he's still optionally banned in some regions i travel to :awesome:

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
:sonic: is so fun to use. I don't know where all these haters came from O_O.

The LAST character I would want to main would definitely be :peach:.

:018:
I recently took up Sonic as a secondary like, last month. And the only problem I have with him is killing. If I can't land an Fsmash or Bair then I end up killing at like 180% with an Ftilt. I really like Sonic, but it takes a LOT of frame knowledge and reading skills to kill.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Metaknight... I could go on about this a lot, but I'll save the trouble and not. Honorable mention to ICs since I can't do their CGs at all.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Easy.
:warioc:-How, oh HOW the heck do you control him? He's so freaking wiggly and floaty... ugh.
:sheik:-Too weak for my liking, bad recovery, awkward moves.
:fox:-Look at Wario and Sheik
:samus2:-Absolutely terrible. Almost no redeeming qualities. Coming from a guy who mains Link, lol
:rob:-Cannot use him correctly. Awkward moves.
:pikachu2:-Too fast and weak.

Top Bottom