• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the last character you would ever want to main?

ComicBryce98

Smash Rookie
*le gasp* you hate Captain Falcon!? oh wait, it's understandable, since sadly, Cap sucks in Brawl. *a single tear is shed from that reminder* but then again, every one's entitled to their own opinion :I

How to make it rain: :GCA::GCCD::GCCU::GCA::GCCD::GCCU:
My Sm4sh mains: :4falcon::4ness::4lucas::4pikachu::4tlink::4peach::4zss::4mario::4myfriends::rosalina:
Potato Sm4sh mains: :4feroy::4bayonetta::4bowser::4pacman::4corrinf::4tlink::4duckhunt:
Kabbage Sm4sh mains: :4mewtwo::4jigglypuff::4kirby::4dedede::4corrin::4greninja::4fox::4yoshi::4wiifitm::4villager:

JAJBW

Smash Rookie
Some people might really be surprised by this.....but :fox: and :falco: just seem really boring to me. I don't think that they have enough damage output, and they're too easy to SD with. Even though I play :wolf:, who is really similar. My mains in brawl can all do damage decently fast (maybe not :rob: but hes pretty close), have great aerials and have some sort of thing that makes them different. :toonlink: has amazing projectiles, :wolf: drops like a rock and does damage reeeeeally fast, :rob: has a lot of different kinds of moves, and :lucario: has his aura effect. :fox: and :falco: seem to not have anything really unique about them, they're medium height and weight, average recovery, average damage, and plus they're just clones of each other!! I get it, :wolf: is a fox clone, but hes so much more different to :fox: than :falco: is.

H4Xcaster

Smash Rookie
I Like To Much :metaknight: as a Character but he is so Annoying(no Fun)

Last edited:
Top Bottom