• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black/Light

Smash Master
. . . .I like the song (Coo Yos singing!!!).
. . . . But I can't wait for that D*** PIKA PROFILE!!!

(And Sakurai never said that the original smashers where ALL coming back. . .)

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
I was hoping for some music, and here it is :p

Yoshi Story is AWESOME. Also WTF are you guys saying about Yoshi returning?

He is going to be back..

AS Juggernaut

Smash Journeyman
Favorite part of the song is the end where yoshi is singin at the end... dont really like much of the rest of it though, but it does bring back a lot of nostalgia from when I use to play yoshi's story.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Favorite part of the song is the end where yoshi is singin at the end... dont really like much of the rest of it though, but it does bring back a lot of nostalgia from when I use to play yoshi's story.
Though I wonder why they didn't play the full song, or is that it? The only thing that would make these music updates even greaters is if you can download it.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
I personally liked this update, even though other people may not like this update it's not like he updates once a week. I am liking the music in this game, it seems a lot more epic, which is always good. About Yoshi being confirmed or not, this is not confirmation, but it sure does look like it, who ever questioned whether Yoshi would return anyways? I would have liked the song to be a little longer though.

Sidius

Smash Journeyman
IMO Yoshi is as good as confirmed...i mean come on yoshi stage and now yoshi music...i wouldn't be surprised if Sakurai confirms yoshi as a character sometime this week

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
IMO Yoshi is as good as confirmed...i mean come on yoshi stage and now yoshi music...i wouldn't be surprised if Sakurai confirms yoshi as a character sometime this week
I know, I really question peoples logic by them questioning Yoshi's Chances on getting into the game.

Falcolegend

Smash Journeyman
I expect they will show all the already confirmed chaarcters first. I like the update. Granted, it's not something AMAZING, but it's something new.

I expect they will show all the already confirmed chaarcters first. I like the update. Granted, it's not something AMAZING, but it's something new.
The information he gives us makes me feel as if this game is whole.Even if they are tidbits,we can get some great speculation out of them.

Who would have known that we would get a whole new stage?

Fawriel

Smash Master
I think some people here direly need to realize that music is the best thing on the planet.
Well, that music isn't really my style... but it's cute. =D

Paranoid_Android

Smash Lord
If nothing else, other than mildly amusing me, the music just about confirms (as if the stage wasn't enough) the return of Yoshi, in some form or another. Unfortunately, this update didn't leave many hints about moves or anything. Oh well...

Falcolegend

Smash Journeyman
people who dislike the song may want to consider the possibility that the music will probably be better in the actual game, as it will be accompanied with a level of the same nature. There are many songs in melee i'm sure i would hate if it were presented to me as a song alone.

Toasty!

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, was anyone really going, "Yoshi won't be in 51684651684131684% sure guys!"?

No. He is his own series, he is major, and he was in the first. He's a shoe-in.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Either that,or people love to complain.
Both.

People love to complain about no news for a half year where there wasn't any. . . .and now they love to complain about new news we get every week day.

In will never end. . . .people will complain about the new E3 trailer too (People aready claim the 2nd trailer wasn't "anything new". . . .even if we got in game play, crawling and saw attacks from Snake/ Wario/ Zero for the first time)

E3= July 11-14/13

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
CutMet your sig is hilariously amazing.
Thank you for noticing my sig, made it from a joke.

Anyways does anyone else think the comments on the site are weird, like read this one about the music update.

" Hang on a second.
Is it really fair to play Yoshi’s voice at that moment?
It’s enough to make a guy cry at the end."

I don't really get what that means. Does he mean that he's crying from happiness that Yoshi is confirmed, or is he sad? I find the comments on the site odd.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord

Anyways does anyone else think the comments on the site are weird, like read this one about the music update.

" Hang on a second.

I don't really get what that means. Does he mean that he's crying from happiness that Yoshi is confirmed, or is he sad? I find the comments on the site odd.
Have you ever played Yoshi Story and watch the ending and listen to the ending? I think he might be refering to that.

Croco

Smash Lord

" Hang on a second.

Yeah probably that they haven't revealed Yoshi yet..

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Both.

People love to complain about no news for a half year where there wasn't any. . . .and now they love to complain about new news we get every week day.

In will never end. . . .people will complain about the new E3 trailer too (People aready claim the 2nd trailer wasn't "anything new". . . .even if we got in game play, crawling and saw attacks from Snake/ Wario/ Zero for the first time)

E3= July 11-14/13
And I'm complaining about all the complaining! :chuckle:

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Only way people will be satisfied is if you make them live without technology advances we have now-a-days for about 15 years. That should teach them to stop complaining about games.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
I haven't played it in a long time, although I remember, I really used to like it, does someone cry in the ending?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom