• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
This is a manhole.

I'm going to go to SMS and find out if there really is a manhole there.

Falcolegend

Smash Journeyman
my ideal (realistic) update on monday would be a wario update. However, ideally, i would want his special and final smash moves to be revealed in accompanying updates on monday also. This would reduce the number of 'pointless' updates.

Any other suggestions for ideal updates?

I

i8waffles612

Ummm, i say another stage or how to play info... Sakurai is updating the site with no pattern... makes no sense..

Speaking of Sakurai, I love his sense of humor!

Ohhhhhhh Sakurai =)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
There strange thing about smashbros.com's pic is that manhole covers are either red and green (moon) or red and blue (sun).

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Actually there is going to be some goo in this stage

Look its that magic goo shaped like isle Delfino on the platform that moves you across the stage (Hey seeing as its shaped like the island it might transport you to other places than the plaza).

Maybe your able to fall in the manhole and die!

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Yeah and you can obliviously jump to get out or wall jump inside it... The Moon kills you and the sun has a spring that can spring you back up. That is a new item people...Spring!

The Director

Smash Lord
errr... where's the update we're supposed to have then Director?
errr...I thought yesterday was Thursday. :chuckle:

I'm on vacation down in NC and I completely lost track of the days. The sad part was that I realized at like, 2 AM last night.

I saw it was Saturday and was like "****! There's no update tonight!" :dizzy:

Sorry for being such a ****. ;)

Red Exodus

Smash Master
If the manholes killed you I'd almost never play that level, I hate when **** like that happens, especially since the A.I is so dumb.

Falcolegend

Smash Journeyman
I doubt there will be any hazards in this level. I think the movement thing will be enough novelty for that stage.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
And all the amazing locations you visit (You might just play this stage to look at it lol).
Ya, this will be one the first courses I play, because it looks awsome! I think it will be intresting, and I'm hoping a one point or another you fight in that small street o the mid left of this pic.

HEHE, I still love how I totally predicted this stage, it looks awsome. Hell, I remeber I once got bored and drew pics of Delfino Plaza as a SSBM course wayyyy back when I was 11. Thankfully it looks well worth the wait.

Also, again anyone notice how the statue in the front is missing. Thought I'd throw that out there, because I thought that was sorta strage. All we need now, is a SMB. 3 course=would be the best stage EVER! :mad: ;) :laugh: Okay maybe not, but it'd be sweet either way.

I bet we'll get a how to play thing or a character (more than likely a alread confirmed newcomer, probably Wario or MetaKnight) on Monday. Just a guess, but watever, at least this stage looks awsome. :) ;)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Its almost impossible to predict what we will get on Saturday seeing as everything is random.

And out of the f-zero racers which one do you think will be put in (They have had just captain falcon for two games they are defiantly going to put one in in this one) im going to go with samurai goro seeing as he is falcons rival and could work in a fighting game.

Falcolegend

Smash Journeyman
i agree, goroh seems most likely, seeing as he was in the opening to melee. Black shadow would be a bit naff as he's a bit of a cr@ppy villain.

I wouldn't be surprised if falcon was alone again as a f zero racer, he's the only character with enough character to be included IMO.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
^^^^ Samurai Goroh for Brawl! To hell with that punk and loser Black Shadow, we need Samurai Goroh. He'd be awsome, and is totally fit for Brawl. As a F-Zero fan, I'd be pretty upset with Sakurai if he ONLY included Capt. Falcon as the only F-Zero rep, because that would be pretty lame. Plus Samurai Goroh's awsome, and could beat the **** out of a lot of people, and would be a very intresting to see. S ya, Goroh for Brawl! ;) :)

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I say Goroh for another of that franchise. For some reason though, I think he would be somewhat like Wario. Clone maybe...or just like him.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'm guessing Goroh would be somewhere inbetween Capt. Falcon's and Ganondorf's strength, plus he'd have some moves like Wario. He's needed to rep the F-Zero series, and show off a epic rivalry, as well as sorta a villian in ther series, since Black Shahdow is lame, and Blood Falcon would be just a tad bit stronger Capt. Falcon. I don't even remeber that other villian in the series' name, lol! :laugh: Ahh well, he's not important, so ya Goroh for Brawl!!! :)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Goroh should use some moves with his samurai sword that would separate him from the other fist characters (Like ganondorf) which would make him quite unique.

The Director

Smash Lord
I think every hero (or atleast the most popular/biggest franchise heros) should have villain/rival representation in Brawl.

Kirby/Metaknight (or DeDeDe)
Mario/Wario (or Bowser)
Link/Ganondorf
Falcon/Goroh
Fox/Wolf
Yoshi/Baby Bowser (or Kamek or Boshi)
DK/K. Rool
Samus/Ridley (or Dark Samus or any of those cool hunters)
Pikachu/Mewtwo

You get the picture.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Mr.Game and watch-Low battery

Thats what i think they are going for this time round but i doubt some characters would get a rival (as much as i want black knight his chances are slim).

Skywalker

Space Jump
Pikachu/Mewtwo

You get the picture.
Awesome correction: That combination doesn't represent a relationship of hatrid or rivalry (such as Pikachu vs. Raichu). Disregarding the obscure manga, Mewtwo has no ties with Pikachu in true sense of mortal enemies; following the anime canon, it can be said that Pikachu actually helped to save Mewtwo from a black depression (Mewtwo Returns).

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well seeing as pikachu is the main Pokemon of the anime and mewtwo is the main villain of the first film (Also the most famous film)its not to inaccurate.

Croco

Smash Lord
I think every hero (or atleast the most popular/biggest franchise heros) should have villain/rival representation in Brawl.

Kirby/Metaknight (or DeDeDe)
Mario/Wario (or Bowser)
Link/Ganondorf
Falcon/Goroh
Fox/Wolf
Yoshi/Baby Bowser (or Kamek or Boshi)
DK/K. Rool
Samus/Ridley (or Dark Samus or any of those cool hunters)
Pikachu/Mewtwo

You get the picture.
Mario/Bowser (or Wart)
Wario/Capitan Syrup

Skywalker

Space Jump
Well seeing as pikachu is the main Pokemon of the anime and mewtwo is the main villain of the first film (Also the most famous film)its not to inaccurate.
You're basing your facts on an event that is years old in the anime canon, which was before things changed and the "enemies" became aquaintences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom