• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Money

Smash Champion
next week will be dry hence the items. i know i spammed the baseball bat theory alot last week but i think we'll get healthy/recovery items this week and how-to-play shielding and dodging. if we get any special moves i think itll most like be either zelda (hear that ethan?), donkey kong, mario or link (finally lol). giving us sexy suit samus' special moves would be far too nice. and i dont feel a bowser update coming anytime soon. character update (if any) will most likely be yoshi or falcon. i dont see ganon or any of the other clone characters of melee coming this week. this is all just guesses though

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
i wont even try to take a stab at what next weeks update could be. Sakurai is unpredictable. and to try to predict next weeks update would be a wast of my time. i expect a stage and an item though.

Del Money

Smash Champion
smash apprentice in 1 post...and theres only like 2 people here to witness it...*one lonely tear rolls down left cheek partly getting caught in eyelashes*

anyways most likely next weeks updates wont be super juicy. but then again they are called "surprises" for nothing. who knows? maybe Reggie couldnt been right about updates/brawl excitement getting better? waitaminute..."Reggie"...and..."right"...in the same sentence??? wow

Blackadder

Smash Master
*gets ready to see him become a smash apprentice*
I think next week seriosuly will be dry...but you really never know with Sakurai.

Del Money

Smash Champion
darn it just sucks cuz i wanted to make this a quality post...oh well.

but yes another how-to-play seems very plausible. unfortunately theres really no pattern and really no predicting sakurai. best bet...crawl in a hole, wait til a little after dec 3rd. then go to gamefaqs for cheats/faqs on brawl and stare at the list of unlockable characters, types of game modes, etc. hahah jk

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
I think we're gonna a stage. We probably won't see any more info on the This World till later in the week or next week. But hey, maybe we will get something Monday. It's so hard to guess sometimes.

Del Money

Smash Champion
oh yeah before i got to bed...

@Dragonboy2k4
how the hell have you not gotten infractions for half he **** you post here?

I kinda want him to update how to play about the "crawling" we saw in the trailer. I want to know how it works... and why it's there.
agreed. i also wanna know if theres crawling attacks too. it might and to gameplay techniques/strategy

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
oh yeah before i got to bed...

@Dragonboy2k4
how the hell have you not gotten infractions for half he **** you post here?

agreed. i also wanna know if theres crawling attacks too. it might and to gameplay techniques/strategy
LOL.Infractions? For what? :laugh: I thought that only happens to those that type serial numbers of the back of Fort Knox money bag. :laugh:

@1337marth:Dont deny,I know you took a quick peak,then letted out a big scream "A$$HOLE!":laugh:

Del Money

Smash Champion
LOL.Infractions? For what? :laugh: I thought that only happens to those that type serial numbers of the back of Fort Knox money bag. :laugh:

@1337marth:Dont deny,I know you take a quick peak,then letted out a big scream "A$$HOLE!":laugh:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA omg this kid is too mch. goddam. and as for man-of-few-words aka 1337marth, you need to loosen up a bit lol. anyways, definitely tired. tomorrow night should be more exciting with the update and all...peace

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Grow Up. I cannot stress this enough.

BOT: Monday-Zelda: Special Moves/Final Smash

ZELDA FTW! WOOT!

SO HAPPY MY MAIN IS IN!

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
I was talking to Reggie he said he was talking to character designer It might be her f smash i can not release more information
What, are you for real? You was just talking to Reggie (O yeah, like you do evey day), and he was talking to character designer, and he said " It might be her f smash". I think your telling us B*******.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I was talking to Reggie he said he was talking to character designer It might be her f smash i can not release more information
...what?
Um, yeah, I belive you. *Thumbs up*

On topic:
Has anyone heard of the Sonic rumours?
They say thursday will have him confirmed on the site.
Complete bull**** if you ask me, but thursdays update will cause an
uproar from people:
"ZOMG SONIC ISN'T IN BRAWL H8!!"
*shudders*

Blackadder

Smash Master
OMG Just found this picture:

What do you think?
I think sonic looks to fake, and I think that's just an edited pic of Link slashing mario of the stage.

Kinda neat though, I did jump when I saw it.
Still, what's the source you got it from?

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
OMG Just found this picture:

What do you think?
Doctored. Definitely doctored.

Smooth Criminal

Edit: Wait a minute. That l337 Marth talks to Reggie on a regular basis? That's frickin' awesome. However, I think I top him. You see, Sakurai flies in from Japan on weekdays and visits the ATL just so that he can discuss Brawl with me over tea and crumpets.

/joke

puff..jigglypuff

Smash Apprentice
i think i may have an idea what "this world" option may be now.
if you have played mortal kombat trilogy i think it was for the platation 1 then you will know what i mean.

it seems to me that you pick your character. then you have a set number of opponents to face after one another though the opponents would be selected at random. then at the end there is the final boss.

and that final boss i personally think of is the picture of that thing what ever it is lol.
remember giga bowser in melee on the last event and wawsnt playable. his no playable replacement just arrived for the end of the "this world" thing.

i could be way off in this but thats what i personally think of it

RDK

Smash Hero
You can't honestly take anything l337 Marth says to be true.

sigh...i hope sonic isn't in the game.....
Thank you! Someone else who shares my view! Quick--let's make anti-Sonic sigs while the fanbase isn't looking!

RDK

Smash Hero
Lol, jk @ Smooth Crim.

I actually don't mind if they put that little blue ******* in. It might actually spark some interesting fights between Nintendo and Sega fanboys.

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
I just got back from Yellow Stone, so I was all excited to see the new WEEK of updates that I missed. Then I saw the Samus/Zamus update...and im not thrilled. I realize that this was all posted and argued about before, but I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in. So here ya go

So this pretty much confirms the Zamus and Samus are same character, and only way to get Zamus is to use Final Smash....That really makes me unhappy, freakin pissed actually. I am an avid samus user on ssb64 (I suck with her on ssbm though) and I was looking forward to picking her up again (trying to) and also giving Zamus a try as well. But I am excited no more because how is anyone going to get any good with Zamus in the first place? So you get 1 Final Smash per life (or is it per game?) so then you can turn into Zamus for the remainder of that life (so if you save it for when you are at high damage you are screwed) and then once you die, you are back to Samus again? So to practice, you have to actually obtain the FS orb, transform into Zamus, and practice that way. NOT what I was hoping for. This also eliminates her as a tourny character b/c I imagine that FS will be turned off. BUT what if she is an awesome character (not broken though) and a lot of people become good with her, or enjoy playing with her? Oh well, whats done is done, and Im sure you are all sick of talking about Samus/Zamus, but i just wanted to bi*** about it a little bit.

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
Im just a little thrown off by what Sakurai was really doing/thinking by putting her in the game in this format (although eye candy is funny, I cant believe that he put her in so kids could spank it while they played brawl). Im still going to stick with my man Ganon, and use Peach as a back up, but I was looking forward to playing as Zamus as well (and not just after I use my FS).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom