• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Bowser is next to Ridley then Master hand then (What i believe is) Wario....

And look at (What you think is...) Dark nebula and doesn't it look more like a cap?

Look at it again...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
3 Ganondorf? (Since when did Ganondorf have giant jaws and horns?).

And well the one thats at the end i thought you meant that looks like Dark Nebula sorry -.-

And um... well the clouds seem more interesting to talk about that that little man actually seeing as he is just 1 of three things but anyway yhea um... yhea.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I saw Harry Potter and Voldemort, both dead, in the clouds. that was a book 7 spoiler by the way.
I bet you couldn't even read up to page 5!

Anyway i think you might be able to unlock this little fella after story mode actually (Most probably fast and weak)

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I studied the clounds for awhile and I definitely can see.

1.Bowser's face

2.Ridley's face, it's right of bowsers face and the way I see it it's looking straight forward

3.Hand Holding a Smash Orb

4.Batman or Black shadow, although it overlaps were what looks like it could be wolf/falco, it's to the left of the hand

I think it's just WAY to much of a coincidence to have all those shapes there that there MUST at least be a few of those that are correct of that I am sure, It makes since to since all of those are pretty likely, the face that I think is black shadow could also be a different horned face although I'm not sure whom, and I don't necessarily think the Wolf figure is intentional as the batman face overlaps it, And I also see a face that looks like dracula or gannondorf to the right of the hand but left of bowser.... I think if they were just clouds there wouldn't be that much stuff in them.

Del Money

Smash Champion
*NEW THEORY*
I think the purple guy is a possesed bomber man and after a co-op story mode, you can unlock him!!
according to Cubelarooso, thats definitely Bomberman. and if hes right then maybe those purple guys are the form unlockable characters (maybe even just 3rd parties) take before you unlock them. just a thought...ive got flame-repellent on FTW

on and just for good humor...

The Incredible Giant Cannon

Smash Apprentice
In this world... trophies fight. They know nothing other than to fight, and being turned into a trophy, not being able to fight, is much like death. Those are the rules of the world. But... When those rules are broken, the world must pay a terrible price...

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
according to Cubelarooso, thats definitely Bomberman. and if hes right then maybe those purple guys are the form unlockable characters (maybe even just 3rd parties) take before you unlock them. just a thought...ive got flame-repellent on FTW

on and just for good humor...

oh wow.
i thought i had my own fire there for a second......

JGTC

Smash Cadet
First post!

Anywho, anyone else wonder why Mario and Kirby are in a football/soccer arena? Or is it just a Pokemon stadium?
Hmm, Arena, anyone else thinking of Kirby Super Star Arena? All Star mode was a lot like it... Inspiration!
Oh, and Meta Knight isn't evil. He hasn't been since Kirby Super Star. As a side note, anyone who thinks he's gonna be over-powerful cause of his speed, he's as tall as Kirby which means bad range.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
It just looks like an arena but well Meta Knight is a good guy but who knows his reasons for fighting against Kirby this time (Well trophies were born to fight...).

And welcome JGTC hope you enjoy it here!

M.K

Level 55
Really? Wow, I didn't think it was real, but, you know.......

Wow, that's superb, I hope Sega agrees, then, by the 26th, thats a THURSDAY, we can have a Sonic Update hopefully.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
@Teben: How much is the preorder cost?

And also,that whole trophy arena seems interesting.It seems that it might be a new adventure mode or something,which could be cool.

Revven

FrankerZ
O wow thats great i will just go to America and pre order it then!

O yhea look at this! apparently its real... http://forum.vgcats.com/showthread.php?t=11801&page=383

But don't take my word for it : P
Erm...please tell me, how does that prove it's real? It's the exact same scan as before with a blog link that I'd already known about. It's not true...the scan is the exact same size...there's no difference. :S

Del Money

Smash Champion
*NEW THEORY*
I think the purple guy is a possesed bomber man and after a co-op story mode, you can unlock him!!
Its better than talking about clouds! Rofl
yeah but,
1. the clouds came from sakurai
2. theres a thread that already confirmed it to be fake, we saw that article like 2 days ago. and if you look in the screenshot of sexy suit samus in that article youll notice "ESRB" was *lol* spelled wrong

Legolastom

Smash Hero
yeah but,
1. the clouds came from sakurai
2. theres a thread that already confirmed it to be fake, we saw that article like 2 days ago. and if you look in the screenshot of sexy suit samus in that article youll notice "ESRB" was *lol* spelled wrong
Ha ha ha they spelled it wrong its not even a word (The *******).

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
pardon the double post, but that's just what the government wants you to think. Bob Barker didn't retire. lol
Right...:confused: But there was however a interview with him on Nightime some time ago with his talks about his retirement after the "legacy"hes already created.Reguardless,he was not forced out of "The Price is Right".

Breakfast

Smash Apprentice
Back to the update!!!!!

I truely hope that the characters will be sent to free the other trophies from the hand or some sort of power.....
Mario Kirby are attacked by Meta Knight when he's covered in dark energy or something and when they beat him, Meta Knight tells them there are others.
They pair up Mario/Kirby .... Link/Pickachu ect or make groups.......Or even go solo to save the others.....

That would be cool
Somewhere along the way.........one of the starting caracters is caught by the dark energy and you can't play with them until you free them again.....
Maybe Samus and you have to fight Dark Smaus in the mode.......Just a stronger Samus and that's how you unlock the AT Dark Samus or something...

When she's dark energified.......On the selection screne, she's all purple and when the battle starts and you've chosen her.......You just turn into a trophy and are eliminated! So you have to free her

Ha HA HAAA!!! That would scare all the people who main somebody.....
Is my guy next AH!
HAHAHAHA .........dorks

Del Money

Smash Champion
*taking a breather from the heat in the Ridley for brawl thread*

yeah the genius who fabricated that article apparently doesnt know how to fix loose ends. besides, i doubt Sega hasnt given a response yet. im just worried about Sega's competence with regards to production and business decisions. hopefully it was the right response

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
*taking a breather from the heat in the Ridley for brawl thread*

yeah the genius who fabricated that article apparently doesnt know how to fix loose ends. besides, i doubt Sega hasnt given a response yet. im just worried about Sega's competence with regards to production and business decisions. hopefully it was the right response
Sega+Competence=Nonexistent

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I dunno does she? why not? Unlock more than just characters and trophies in the main game that would be great!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Lol XD well anyways i hope the story (Or this world...) is somewhat similar to what breakfast said... (Kind of)

Del Money

Smash Champion
well i know this is waaay off topic (just like the fabricated Sonic article thing) but wouldnt Dark Samus just be a Samus clone?

side note: no i havent played the metroid games (only got metroid prime 1 two days ago) and yes the flame-repellent is still on

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well i have only played 1 but i know that she has a few dark phazon moves n stuff so if anything she would be quite a luigified clone (Or not seeing as her dark attacks could be quite different)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom