• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BentoBox

Smash Master
beating classic/adventure/all star with all characters was boring. I do hope they put more work into the 1-p mode.

kin3tic-c4jun-3

Smash Ace
I am getting *so* sick of updates that answer one small question, yet at the same time create 10 new and huge questions...

I knew and had assumed alot of what they have already revealed, but when they do reveal it - they leave out quite a bit!

Now, I'm pretty glad we get daily updates' but the honest truth?

Recently, updates have become more and more aggrivating.

I still have great faith that the game will be amzing (and it will be), but I am just curious about *so* much. Maybe even more than I was when we didn't have updates...

Whew...

Del Money

Smash Champion
Most of the 1-player was sick. The best was adventure mode, when it's like Mario bros, but Smash, that was too cool, we need more of that. "100-man bull****"? are you off your head, that was so sick (made you feel good about your self).
meh, actually youre right. it kinda was cool so i take it back

Del Money

Smash Champion
Your a good man, Del Money. :)
sigh...its so hard being perfect. hahah jk

oooooo...just thought of something SO ON TOPIC:

everyones speculating that Mario broke the rules by reviving Kirby, but it clearly say "someone...or something...". what if that "something" is...3RD PARTY CHARACTERSSSSS

Blackadder

Smash Master
sigh...its so hard being perfect. hahah jk

oooooo...just thought of something SO ON TOPIC:

everyones speculating that Mario broke the rules by reviving Kirby, but it clearly say "someone...or something...". what if that "something" is...3RD PARTY CHARACTERSSSSS
hey, neat idea.
The third party characters may be breaking the rules by entering into the fray!
Hmmm...Intersting theory.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Lol funny idea, though possible, but this was mostly discussed in another thread, but we are not sure of the specifics if Metaknight is in there at all, we do not see him on ship like the E3 trailer now do we?

Del Money

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, what was metaknight doing there?
dunno but im willing to bet its connect to the clip where metaknight enters the fray in the e3 2006 trailer.

SIDE NOTE:

Good News: i thought the far left cloud looked like a beavers face hahaha (and it was kinda funny)
Bad News: now it looks like ganondorf head, side profile (someone help meeeeee)

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
dunno but im willing to bet its connect to the clip where metaknight enters the fray in the e3 2006 trailer.

SIDE NOTE:

Good News: i thought the far left cloud looked like a beavers face hahaha (and it was kinda funny)
I see ganon as well.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277

SIDE NOTE:

trust me Del, there's no more help for you

Snakz

Smash Ace
There better be an update as to what the hell those purple guys are sometime next week, it's driving me INSANE!!!

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Dear GOD please stop speculating about clouds. You know that in animation those clouds are actually moving towards the blue sky (You can see a bit blue left). There is no way Sakurai did ever intend to put "faces" in the clouds, and saying this like "OMG I SEE DIDDY KONG AND FALCO" is making Sakurai laugh his *** off right now.

Sandy

Smash Champion
It's your Mii in a helmet. You fight him at the same time or after you fight the Master/Master and Crazy hands/s. You beat him, up and his helmet falls off. (shock) The player is the villain! I'm not saying that the update suggests this, but it's how I'd make it fit in with the story I think should happen. 'Cause really. you totally are the villain. Making all the little trophies fight. What a jerky thing to do. You are a jerk, jerk."

It seems plausible no?
Just a thought

I like the co-op adventure mode though.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I bet that the character get turned into them and in story mode you only chose one character (E.G. Mario) and you have to fight the other characters like that before they turn to normal.

In other words...

All the other playable character will get turned into that purple thing until you defeat them in combat in which case they will return to normal and play a part in the story (Considering this is the story mode which... it most likely is).

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
I bet that the character get turned into them and in story mode you only chose one character (E.G. Mario) and you have to fight the other characters like that before they turn to normal.

In other words...

All the other playable character will get turned into that purple thing until you defeat them in combat in which case they will return to normal and play a part in the story (Considering this is the story mode which... it most likely is).
That's possible. I hope you can choose a character besides Mario,and who thinks Sakurai will explain what the hell is going on?

ness4life

Smash Journeyman
In the apartment next to Sakurai. Friday is Pizza
That's possible. I hope you can choose a character besides Mario,and who thinks Sakurai will explain what the hell is going on?
Sakurai is a bi*** when it comes to keeping all the little fanboys and fangirls of smash occupied with his latest teaser. In other words, he won't tell us anything more about this for a LOOOONG time.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Actually i think there will be 1 (Or 2) updates about it next week abit how like how when he releases certain things (Like AT's) he shows something else about them (Dr.Wright as an example).

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
He looks like a beanbag with arms?
Why would you wanna play as him? Oh yeah.
Awsomness factor. :chuckle:
Beanbag with arms? He looks a lot better then that, and the hands, he looks more evil, he looks like he can get more into the game then and hands can. I've always wanted to be the bad guy in smash, but the hands just don't work, this guy would.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Actually now that i look at the clouds i think i can make out... Master hand... Bowser and... is that Ridley at the end? (All three are bad guys so the cloud idea aint to bad)

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Sakurai is a bi*** when it comes to keeping all the little fanboys and fangirls of smash occupied with his latest teaser. In other words, he won't tell us anything more about this for a LOOOONG time.
I agree thise s h i t is ghey he is just toying with us.\

THATS IT!!!!!*reanimates two thousand dead people and attacks sakura*

The Incredible Giant Cannon

Smash Apprentice
the clouds do have a shape, but not diddy kong. Also, in the US version, the text is white so you have to highlight the text. Sakuri must have forgot to change the background color to black, as it is in the other languages. As for the text for it, I think that whole cutscene in brawl will be like the dive into the heart from kingdom hearts, a text from nowhere and then more action. You know, the DO NOT BE AFRAID thing?

Del Money

Smash Champion
Falco is in those clouds. You can see his face and beak. That is not StarWolf
FALCO HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH thats a new one

Actually now that i look at the clouds i think i can make out... Master hand... Bowser and... is that Ridley at the end? (All three are bad guys so the cloud idea aint to bad)
i said that yesterday too...all 3 of those characters actually, but for all we know they really could just be clouds

I agree thise s h i t is ghey he is just toying with us.\

THATS IT!!!!!*reanimates two thousand dead people and attacks sakura*
agreed, but if you attack "sakura", then "sakurai" will still be alive

ok im just screwing with you but think about it, if we can be this deep in speculation about a game enough to be flamed almost everytime someone posts (at least about the clouds anyway), then it has to be a dam good game right? (even if Uncle Chuck is in the clouds)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
i said that yesterday too...all 3 of those characters actually
Sorry about saying the same thing as you but well with all the spam (And some speculation) i cant read through most of the pages.

But the Ridley head just looks a bit weird but seeing as all three are the main bad guys of their series it makes this either the most blatant foreshadowing ever or Sakurai playing mindgames on us!

Del Money

Smash Champion
Sorry about saying the same thing as you but well with all the spam (And some speculation) i cant read through most of the pages.

But the Ridley head just looks a bit weird but seeing as all three are the main bad guys of their series it makes this either the most blatant foreshadowing ever or Sakurai playing mindgames on us!
oh no i agree completely. one of my theories was that it could be, as you said, a foreshadowing of the structure of the 1-P story mode. but yeah no one can honestly say the clouds dont look suspicious. just dont pass off what you see as pure fact or youll be splamed (spam-flamed heh heh) so bad. check out the last few pages of the 'doctor mario returning' thread and youll see what i mean.

but yeah this has to be sakurai's most creative update thus far. im just mad that he hasnt really be doing the 2-updates a day thing all that frequently anymore (the e3 clip/DK profile doesnt count). come on sakurai, youre slipping bro

EDIT:

@goodkid
how the hell is falco in those clouds? draw me a picture

Legolastom

Smash Hero
ugh the fourth guy (second from left) is ganondorf okay
I cant see Ganondorf anywhere! the one your talking about looks much more like MasterHand but the first one (From the left) is either Wario (But it reminds me more of Kirby with a Mario hat... and we all know which villain were a Mario (Styled) Hat!).

And spam flame o NOES!

(Spider gerbil spider gerbil does what ever a spider gerbil hybread can!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom